02-13-2012, 12:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Overview

I've compiled some inFamous game saves (from You must login or register to view this content.) and put them all into a big .rar file, complete with instructions (text and pictures).

I hope using this download will make it easier for you to get a platinum in inFamous =D.

Screenshot

Download

You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

The following 15 users say thank you to iMisBra for this useful post:

A-RON, Cien, DesertEagleM5, Gandalf, Jakartacoc1, marcooliveirafi, NegativeZEN, neoar, ninja5380, redbanner666, ser, taker394, xSoulEdge, zavilov2010
02-18-2012, 01:03 AM #11
Originally posted by ISawYourDeath View Post
I got the plat for this game within 1 day, using the saves in "All working trophy hacks" thread, it's a sticky..

You don't need xploder for this one, usb it.

"I've compiled some inFamous game saves [snip...]"

I'm aware that they're are other threads for inFamous. As you pointed out, the 'You must login or register to view this content.' thread has all the game saves, but they're not inside a single compressed format, organized and the lack of instructions, which is what this thread/file is for.

I didn't reply to start an argument, just thought I'd give you a reasoning behind this thread, as you can see in the screenshot above; everybody has been credited where due, just a little rude to storm in here and deter people away from the thread (when it's to try and help others).
Last edited by iMisBra ; 02-18-2012 at 01:07 AM.
07-28-2015, 01:17 PM #12
klycik
Vault dweller
Can someone re-upload the saves?
08-16-2015, 03:36 AM #13
Literally saved me hours of gameplay, thank you so much!!!
09-05-2015, 06:27 PM #14
thank you it works nice list nicest in ngu just open infamous for the 1st time get the good-evil eat trophies then create a bunch of saves for the state files to copy to just copy the desired state file to an original save and plug in ps3 and play follow instructions on the file new hosting the file:You must login or register to view this content.
12-14-2015, 05:59 AM #15
AdeIe
Haxor!
Originally posted by iMisBra View Post

Overview

I've compiled some inFamous game saves (from You must login or register to view this content.) and put them all into a big .rar file, complete with instructions (text and pictures).

I hope using this download will make it easier for you to get a platinum in inFamous =D.

Screenshot

Download

You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

the saves are empty? just has instructions and no param.sfo etc WHAT THE HELL
01-22-2019, 01:54 AM #16
Goku14
Rookie
Can someone re-upload? Thanks!
01-23-2019, 12:10 PM #17
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
If nobody is going to reupload the saves, this forum should be closed... we are talking about 4+ years without any support!
05-12-2019, 12:35 PM #18
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Japarican89 View Post
If nobody is going to reupload the saves, this forum should be closed... we are talking about 4+ years without any support!

Still no support...
06-02-2019, 02:30 AM #19
None of your links lead to a download location. I need this save. Please fix it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo