Post: Kane and Lynch 2 - Dog Days - 100 % Platinum Savegame - including DLC - WORKED
04-07-2012, 11:52 PM #1
steini0509
Big Sister
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello

Here is my 100% Platinum Savegame for the game Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days (including DLC)
It is the EU Savegame (UK) BLES00604 ( u need exact that Version because u cant change region because the save is copy protected on PS3)

You must login or register to view this content.

I tried it with Xploder. The first time I copied it to my ps3 it says the save is corrupt. So I deleted the savegame and copied it again of my USB Stick.
Then it worked.

I played one Arcarde Round on a DLC Map and killed some Goons and Police and I got following trophies (while the round and after I quit Arcarde after round 1):

- Can it !
- You want Blood?
- Welcome
- Greedy Bastard
- Escape from...anywhere
- Blackjack and Hookers
- Most Wanted
- Mastermind (Gold)
- Escape from the Pound
- Rabid
- Rex
- Poodle

Then I finished the first chapter on easy difficulty and got following trophies:

- Welcome to Shanghai
- Dog Days
- Dead Men Rising (Gold)
- A Little Help from a Friend
- No Going Back
- End of the Road

Then I played one Multiplayer Ranked Match (Fragile Alliance) and didnt shoot at my team mates and I got:

- Battle Hardened
- Putting on the Ritz
- No I in Team

Play and win (or just finish) one Cops&Robbers game to get the Trophie Addicted.

I didnt have more time to test. Maybe u can earn more trophies if u play Cops and Robbers or Undercover Cop.

For some other trophies, I think, just do one thing of the requeriments and the trophy will unlock.

I know there are a lot of trophies u have to do legit. But maybe this save helps a bit.
The save is locked so I think there is still no save anywhere.

Thanks to brightside75 for data transfering that copy protected save of my account.

Have fun.
Last edited by steini0509 ; 04-08-2012 at 10:06 AM.

The following 40 users say thank you to steini0509 for this useful post:

19willy74, Alpenjodel61, ATLien, Behdad, Big_Jonny, bmo-beats, Cien, ddtommy, demon_eye, Diego_kyo, ghostX, glitchboy23, Hatchet Harry, HotShot01ps3, Im A Stig, isigo, jennimayfgr, KarlW, Kirko Bangz, Lamputt, Liam, lordswift500, Mago de Oz, malachit75, mastert, mexi001, Mnemonic7, TheChosenOne, Nariko Shem, panBramburka, PounDJo0DoGz0r, red dead, simmo_316, Skyline88, Smegger72, wakawaka21, werdgawd, wolfteam1218, Yuki_240sx, zhuk2009
02-25-2014, 03:48 AM #56
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
I would boost but im on psn copy

I was on the Psn version also but deleted the game last month and btw trying to boost is next to impossible since you can't invite friends or set up private lobby's .
02-25-2014, 04:39 AM #57
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Drumma516 View Post
I was on the Psn version also but deleted the game last month and btw trying to boost is next to impossible since you can't invite friends or set up private lobby's .

Yea I know. Its a pain but. Like to finsh it some day. Trying onling trophy save wont give u and I got dlc to
02-25-2014, 05:27 PM #58
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Yea I know. Its a pain but. Like to finsh it some day. Trying onling trophy save wont give u and I got dlc to

Ok ell I'll redownload it after platting vanquish and far cry 2 and we can try boostijng in a few weeks
03-24-2014, 08:42 PM #59
cronos002
Bounty hunter
If someone want know the BLUS version of this game is BLUS30383
Here is the same save @steini0509 but in blus and work! (tested by me)

Last edited by cronos002 ; 03-25-2014 at 12:37 AM. Reason: add savedata BLUS
02-08-2015, 03:19 AM #60
ATLien
Do a barrel roll!

It's best if you have the disc version, and go to a "PSN" boosting site. I set up a boosting session, and got all of the online trophies.

Originally posted by cronos002 View Post
If someone want know the BLUS version of this game is BLUS30383
Here is the same save @steini0509 but in blus and work! (tested by me)

Will the "Lightning Looter" trophy pop, with this save?

Thanks
03-12-2015, 09:29 AM #61
stuart1001
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thank you, It helped me out alot
03-12-2015, 07:24 PM #62
ATLien
Do a barrel roll!
Thank you very much for the upload.

Can the "Lightning Looter" trophy pop with this save?
03-12-2015, 07:51 PM #63
stuart1001
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ATLien View Post
Thank you very much for the upload.

Can the "Lightning Looter" trophy pop with this save?

No it doesn't
03-14-2015, 06:24 AM #64
ATLien
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by stuart1001 View Post
No it doesn't

OK. Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo