04-20-2012, 01:06 AM #1
jabber
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All,

Its been a while since I've last uploaded saves... So here goes again.

Use Save 1
1. Play Last mission to get TBGOT:Maestro (Need to do this to be able to replay missions using cell phone)
2. Play last base jump to get TBGOT:Gone Down
3. Replay mission "Not so fast" to get TBGOT: Diamond Forever
4. Go to Cage fight and win all rounds to get TBGOT:Bear Fight
5. Replay mission This ain't Checkers to get TBGOT:Adrenaline Junkie. Just jump from heli and open Chute just before hitting water.

Use Save 2
(Credit NextGenStar via xploder)

1. Play golf hit it one time and earn TBGOT:Four play"
2. Complete one drug war and earn "TBOGT:Snow queen"
3. Do the dance sequence in one club to unlock "TBOGT:Catch the Bus"
4. Replay any mission and complete to get "TBGOT: Past Velvet Rope & TBGOT:Gold Star"

Save Set:
You must login or register to view this content.

-- update:

Btw,

The password is "khalsa". Feel free to hit Thanks on the way to the download Smile

Enjoy!
Last edited by jabber ; 09-23-2012 at 03:33 AM.

The following 77 users say thank you to jabber for this useful post:

-J-, Red, amerAL-shbab, AngelfireUk83, armmyperez, Atreus100, Awak3n1ng, BigTrain, BigZaNe2011, Carramrod235, che_don_john, cheese&crack, clitwub, CODHoster1337_, craigie12321, DiFool, DJR_Supreme, Dojo67, Eggman85, FallenSoldier, freerew, Gamer Brasil, GANJA_MAN, Goku14, Gotham_Shadow, gowhawx, grincoli, Herrkulez, hmking931, HUYI82, IronMass9, isigo, Ivy_xxx, jackisback2, jedt, jester69, jobone233, joker_boy, kchij, Kirko Bangz, kjschnepper, Kwan tak hing, Mar1801, mazdafreak, meikemann, Mercury001, mikesean, Mor_OZ, mostovoi85, multirao, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NewMan35, nicking24, p78ch201, pasky, PROGAMERNM, ragingdrunk, Revan99, Rich Davies, SayYO, scienide, selvin santos, simmo_316, smushpie, Space_Honky, stevemoore08, The_Fallen, Uncle Ted, Unreal_Gamer, VercettiCool, wolf82, wordup11, XxHakerxX, YnO, Yuki_240sx, yy26jet, Zain Chawdry
06-06-2012, 05:30 PM #65
jabber
Hurah!
Originally posted by Elkyeim
Man thank's for the save! But how come every time I do the Departure time the finish the ballad doesn't pop?

You can't get the trophy for finishing the ballad by replaying the level. You need to use the save 1 and continue game. Its saved right before the last mission. So just finish the mission to pop the trophy.
06-06-2012, 05:56 PM #66
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by jabber View Post
You can't get the trophy for finishing the ballad by replaying the level. You need to use the save 1 and continue game. Its saved right before the last mission. So just finish the mission to pop the trophy.

O okay and can I use cheats for it and the trophy will still pop so just load the save and look on the map and find the mission and just continue?
06-06-2012, 06:01 PM #67
thanks.......
06-06-2012, 07:24 PM #68
Elk
Lithium.

Okay I have done what you have said here numerous times. What do I do to actually start the mission. There is no option to and it's really annoying me. Please help me.
06-06-2012, 08:41 PM #69
jabber
Hurah!
Go to the icon on the map. there is only one mission icon left and trigger it. yes you can use cheats. The trophy will still pop. Cheats just disable the mission percentage. But that is not your concern Winky Winky

Load Save 1 (after signing it over to your account).
Go to the gay night club to start the mission.
here is the video..
06-07-2012, 06:57 PM #70
Elk
Lithium.
Go to the icon on the map. there is only one mission icon left and trigger it. yes you can use cheats. The trophy will still pop. Cheats just disable the mission percentage. But that is not your concern Winky Winky

Load Save 1 (after signing it over to your account).
Go to the gay night club to start the mission.
here is the video..

Is the icon Im looking for the night club?
06-07-2012, 07:46 PM #71
jabber
Hurah!
No, it will be a red T for Tony. I think Tony is the trigger for the last mission.
06-07-2012, 08:17 PM #72
great job, thanks
06-08-2012, 04:50 PM #73
Elk
Lithium.
No, it will be a red T for Tony. I think Tony is the trigger for the last mission.

Man I have used save 1 and there is no T on the map for me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo