05-14-2012, 05:44 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Shank 2

You must login or register to view this content.

this is not a save file

download the mods and replace all the files play Survival Mode with godmode as well and just kill with every weapon and also play campain till you require campain trophy have fun.

Last edited by SHAkA ; 05-15-2012 at 08:56 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

19willy74, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, bmo-beats, Cien, Im A Stig, jabber, joury070, malachit75, ps3re, Ripsta Bone
05-14-2012, 06:43 PM #11
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by Grubby1234 View Post
If your mission is to confuse people, then yes you know what you are doing :rolleyes:

you the only one is confuse i made it simple to follow if thats not clear to you its your problem.
05-14-2012, 06:48 PM #12
so this is only for people that have access to custom firmware, since you need to move game install files?
05-14-2012, 06:48 PM #13
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
you the only one is confuse i made it simple to follow if thats not clear to you its your problem.

Just admit you made a mistake and ask a mod to change the prefix, if there's no way this will work with xploder why say it will work ... Misleading title is misleading...

Thanks for your contribution tho Winky Winky

The following user thanked LifeOutside for this useful post:

uaeonly
05-14-2012, 06:54 PM #14

Are you dense?

Two people asked before me and I was post #6. You are misleading people. As the person said above, ask a mod to change it man.
05-14-2012, 06:56 PM #15
zepequeno
Do a barrel roll!
I was confused too, this is why I've asked. It´s on the title: CFW/Xploder
05-14-2012, 07:34 PM #16
SHAkA
League Champion
Are you dense?

Two people asked before me and I was post #6. You are misleading people. As the person said above, ask a mod to change it man.

jesus man prefix says CFW-xploder you see CFW ???????????????????????? thats the only option here so its not misleading got it ?

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by crimsonsoulz View Post
so this is only for people that have access to custom firmware, since you need to move game install files?

thats right i said its not save file you need cfw and transfer back to 4.11

The following user groaned SHAkA for this awful post:

Carramrod235
05-14-2012, 07:44 PM #17
jesus man prefix says CFW-xploder you see CFW ???????????????????????? thats the only option here so its not misleading got it ?

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Are you really that dumb? You just said it yourself CFW-Xploder. Why would you pick Xploder if it doesnt work.

4 people have been mislead up to this point. So either you are right or we are all wrong?

The following 3 users groaned at Carramrod235 for this awful post:

GreenTea101, Im A Stig, SHAkA
05-14-2012, 07:49 PM #18
SHAkA
League Champion
Are you really that dumb? You just said it yourself CFW-Xploder. Why would you pick Xploder if it doesnt work.

4 people have been mislead up to this point. So either you are right or we are all wrong?

OK that's enough from you!! if you don't like my post don't bother posting here jesus man get of me

The following 2 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

Im A Stig, p78ch201
05-14-2012, 08:26 PM #19
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
Shank 2

this is not a save file

download the mods and replace all the files play Survival Mode with godmode as well and just kill with every weapon and also play campain till you require campain trophy have fun.

tanx a lot bro but is god mode also on hard mode 4 the game ?? rep++

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo