Post: [Untested]Cabela´s Big Game Hunter 2010 Platinum Save
05-17-2012, 08:54 PM #1
Skyline88
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up guys, this time i bring my save of Cabela´s Big Game Hunter 2010. I Plated this game a while a go and I dont have it anymore so im not able to test if it gives any trophies.

You must login or register to view this content.

If someone gets any trophies from the save tell me wich ones and i´ll update the thread.

Cheers

Thanks to Blackflyer for reporting that the following trophies unlock:

- Pistolero: just load firts level.
- Ultimate Hunter: simply get one gold medal in any hunt.
- Muzzlelover: Kill any animal with it ( I believe its the shotgun)
- Ultimate Tracker:
Originally posted by pervert View Post
go to mission select and pick the last mission. you'll walk thorugh a small passage where there's some tracks. examine these.
now go ahead towards the water. to the left of the log you have to cross is a small tree or bush with a small piece of track on it.
examine that and the trophy will pop. Smile

Thanks to scratch_pervert for confirming that ultimate tracker is obtainable with this save.
Last edited by Skyline88 ; 06-01-2012 at 08:46 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Skyline88 for this useful post:

BLACKFLYER, CronicImpulse, Hihi2442, TheChosenOne, scratch_pervert, srandys74, VercettiCool
05-20-2012, 02:42 PM #11
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Skyline88 View Post
Ahah which does he need exactly? If its the North American Adventures i think i can ulpload it asap but if it is the Dangerous Hunts 2011 i still have to begin the game from zero but thats ok, it will just take me a while.

Sorry he needs dangerous 2011, he have north american to do too but thats quite easy but if you want upload it Winky Winky but I think there are some around too
06-01-2012, 02:33 PM #12
Originally posted by BLACKFLYER View Post
Thank you very much!
Ive tested the save, on loading the first level ive got Pistolero
By reaching a gold medall in any hunt you will get Ultimate Hunter. The Muzzelover trophy pobs by killing your first animal with it.

Now only the Ultimate Tracker is missing for me!

go to mission select and pick the last mission. you'll walk thorugh a small passage where there's some tracks. examine these.
now go ahead towards the water. to the left of the log you have to cross is a small tree or bush with a small piece of track on it.

The following 3 users say thank you to scratch_pervert for this useful post:

CronicImpulse, TheChosenOne, Skyline88
06-01-2012, 05:33 PM #13
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy

r u sure ? i will test now thanx 4 the heads up

Edit : thanx just got the trophy & the plat Smile nice 1
Last edited by TheChosenOne ; 06-01-2012 at 05:38 PM.
06-01-2012, 07:44 PM #14

Thx man!
Just got my platinum! Smile
01-17-2014, 06:27 PM #15
Hihi2442
Pokemon Trainer
Sorry about the bump, but I just got the Plat from your save! Took me almost 4 years though LOL.
11-11-2016, 02:12 PM #16
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
thanks for the save
11-12-2016, 05:08 PM #17
dasima
Bounty hunter
only 4 trophies pop with this save nothing more

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo