Post: PES 2012 All Saves To Get the Plat Very Fast (Working for the 4 Versions) No Online
05-21-2012, 04:18 AM #1
neoar
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dear All

Below are my Saves i used to Platinum the 4 PES 2012 Versions of the game
Tested U can use them but Online has to be redone

* Sorry for no Guide as i don't have the games any more so cant write one but i used them on all 3 regions
**It should be easy from each save file to know what it done as the folder names show if it is CUP or League Or UEFA or ...
*** Most Important is the Save Data File which will unlock most of trophy when playing 1 match like win in all stadiums and if score 1 free kick it will unlock scoring 5 and ETC...
**** Last Still maybe some trophy like scoring from far and other need to be done alone (such as GT5 GTR)
*****And again sorry for no guide but believe me it will save you a lot of time specially if you have the 3 versions
******I wanted to upload since long time but each time i say maybe i get the game and can write a small guide but not till no so i said let me contribute something to this great site and great people
******* I am not asking for Thanks or REP it is up to you guys as i already used many of your great saves

You must login or register to view this content.

((I putted each Game in one thread so if there will be a guide or update or discussion it will be easy to follow up not for extra thanks or REP))

Below Is what you can unlock as of now thanks to ((johnnyla + jjvegt+ bilaljalook))

BLAS50365FL01 = "The Debutant" and "UEFA Champions League Debut" after you've loaded the save then pressed "Advance"
BLAS50365FL04 = Play 1 game "League Champions" and "Mr Versatility". If you skip 1 game only "League Champions".
BLAS50365FL05 = skip to date before the UEFA Super Cup final you'll go straight to a cutscene where Messi get his award "Super Star"
BLAS50365FL06 = skip to date before the UEFA Super Cup final you'll go straight to a cutscene where Messi get his award "Super Star"
BLAS50365FL07 = "Pride of a Nation" trophy after playing a match
BLAS50365FL10 = "World Footballer of the Year" trophy, just go to advance and you'll get the cutscene of Messi receiving the trophy.
BLAS50365FL11 = "and i got all master league trophies i just keep skipping i even got European elite 16 trophy without playing only played the finals of the cup and played semi finals in champions league which it was REAL MADRID and i didnt even play the finals and kept skipping till the season finish and got them all
BLAS50365LB05
BLAS50365LC01 = "International Cup Champion" after winning the match
BLAS50365LC02 = "League Champion" after playing the final game

-------------Thanks to Shaka for the below ----------------(thank him in his post page (5)

here is my save for 4 trophy after beating the final game and they are
First Glory: Exhibition
Awarded for defeating the COM for the first time in [Exhibition]
------------------------------------------------------------
First Win: UEFA Champions League
Awarded for defeating the COM for the first time in [UEFA Champions League]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
UEFA Champions League Elite 16
Awarded for making it through the Group stage in [UEFA Champions League]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
UEFA Champions League Winner
Awarded for becoming a [UEFA Champions League] Winner.

Here is a save for best 11 by kingboots you can thanks him for it

simply play last game and your agent will talk to you after and then it will pop

Here is a save for proud skipper thanks to bilaljalook on page 9

just play the last game and win it after that the captin will talk to you in the dressing room about beig captin just forword and you will get proud skipper and best elevn trophies

NO.1 Owner , First Glory: Club Boss

Posted By Shaka Page 11 Not his but you can thanks him for sharing

*** I think by those saves you can get platinum if you have online trophys****
Last edited by neoar ; 05-28-2012 at 02:36 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to neoar for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, A86, aben, abo_hodiban, akbkab, Alpenjodel61, azmo85, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, flex0r, Gamer08, jjvegt, johnnyla, Jom Jom, karlytp4, Malark5, ODDO_22, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, reuar, selvin santos, SHAkA, Test0r, The-Viper-10, Tony Stark
05-21-2012, 03:03 PM #11
Very good job Neoar,
thank you very much !!!
05-21-2012, 03:26 PM #12
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
sure so what do you need to do? I could continue what you made.
I didnt know you could have a save 4 that online glory, sorry to ask but you have to play a game right? and you are on the final? what do u do?)

Just withdrawal your online tournament, start a new tournament and pick Spain! Win only 1 game (the first one in group stage). If you lose, doesn't matter, withdrawal and try again! If you've won your first game, quit UEFA Euro 2012, wait until loading indicator disappears. Then quit fifa 12. Copy You must login or register to view this content. over your savefile (your online tournament progress).

Start UEFA Euro 2012 again and click on Online Tournament. You will see you've won the tournament and a trophy will pop-up!

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Originally posted by neoar View Post

((I putted each Game in one thread so if there will be a guide or update or discussion it will be easy to follow up not for extra thanks or REP))

Dude, I really appreciate your work. But... there are 38 maps (2 option, rest gamemodes) in your savefile. Is it really too much work to put a guide together? I sure can test this, but many of them won't unlock, because I already have 75% of the trophies or so for this game...

If not, I'm gonna give it a try, but I can't promise in which time I post results back!

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Originally posted by bilaljalook View Post
good work man ,will test them soon but in your save did complete everything because i dont know if that will work ,gona try it soon and see what happens Winky Winky
can you upload for another site please the link is not working on my laptop thx Smile

Uploading complete

@Neoar, can you put these links (when finished) in your starting thread?
Last edited by jjvegt ; 05-21-2012 at 03:58 PM. Reason: all parts added

The following 3 users say thank you to jjvegt for this useful post:

A86, jedt, johnnyla
05-21-2012, 03:59 PM #13
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
Originally posted by jjvegt View Post
Just withdrawal your online tournament, start a new tournament and pick Spain! Win only 1 game (the first one in group stage). If you lose, doesn't matter, withdrawal and try again! If you've won your first game, quit UEFA Euro 2012, wait until loading indicator disappears. Then quit fifa 12. Copy You must login or register to view this content. over your savefile (your online tournament progress).

Start UEFA Euro 2012 again and click on Online Tournament. You will see you've won the tournament and a trophy will pop-up!

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Dude, I really appreciate your work. But... there are 38 maps (2 option, rest gamemodes) in your savefile. Is it really too much work to put a guide together? I sure can test this, but many of them won't unlock, because I already have 75% of the trophies or so for this game...

If not, I'm gonna give it a try, but I can't promise in which time I post results back!

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Uploading complete

@Neoar, can you put these links (when finished) in your starting thread?

and part 2 ? thx again Smile
05-21-2012, 05:33 PM #14
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by jjvegt View Post

Well said mate...too many files with no direction.
I'm on 94% - just need Versatility, Captain & Team of year...if you get any joy, please drop me a line.
05-21-2012, 06:06 PM #15
johnnyla
Can’t trickshot me!
Thanks for the saves, I'm just going through which save earns which trophy at the moment.

So far I can confirm the save with "LC01" at the end unlocks "International Cup Champion" after winning the match, and the save ending in "FL01" unlocks "The Debutant" and "UEFA Champions League Debut" after you've loaded the save then pressed "Advance". I'm going to go through the rest now.

I've already got 65% but I'm trying this on a dummy account so that the trophy count starts on zero so I can find out which trophies unlock.

EDIT - another note, the OPTION files will not work with anything other than the Japan/Asia (Winning Eleven) versions. I tried copying the data over my option file (USA version - BLUS30805) and it said the system data was corrupted.

EDIT (2) - the save ending in "LC02" will unlock "League Champion" after playing the final game.
Last edited by johnnyla ; 05-21-2012 at 06:28 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to johnnyla for this useful post:

A86, jedt, jjvegt, selvin santos
05-21-2012, 06:13 PM #16
how do u use these saves threw the xploder, i just bought a new xploder and cant get it working
05-21-2012, 06:43 PM #17
thnx bro but can u tell whar a save that giving me a No.1 Owner trophy and the Proud Skipper trophy because it's a lot of saves and can tell me what a save ? Smile
05-21-2012, 06:53 PM #18
Originally posted by johnnyla View Post
Thanks for the saves, I'm just going through which save earns which trophy at the moment.

So far I can confirm the save with "LC01" at the end unlocks "International Cup Champion" after winning the match, and the save ending in "FL01" unlocks "The Debutant" and "UEFA Champions League Debut" after you've loaded the save then pressed "Advance". I'm going to go through the rest now.

I've already got 65% but I'm trying this on a dummy account so that the trophy count starts on zero so I can find out which trophies unlock.

EDIT - another note, the OPTION files will not work with anything other than the Japan/Asia (Winning Eleven) versions. I tried copying the data over my option file (USA version - BLUS30805) and it said the system data was corrupted.

EDIT (2) - the save ending in "LC02" will unlock "League Champion" after playing the final game.

Tell me if you find...

Super Star
Pride of a Nation
World Footballer of the Year
Mr. Versatility
The Multi-Talented

Im test today but nothing.... so let me now...
05-21-2012, 07:17 PM #19
johnnyla
Can’t trickshot me!
Will do, I'm going through the saves now and reporting what I find along the way....... the save ending in "FL04" in Football Life (Be A Legend) will unlock "League Champions" and "Mr Versatility" if you play the match in full. You'll be on the bench but should come on as a sub in the 2nd half.

You can skip the match, but you'll only get the "League Champions" trophy.
Last edited by johnnyla ; 05-21-2012 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Info on Mr Versatility trophy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo