05-22-2012, 01:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is a set of saves that will get you the Platinum for Record of Agarest War with hardly any effort.
Instructions are included with each save.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are new to this game check these links before asking questions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A HUGE thanks to these folks!!!

Links to save sets for the other two games:

Last edited by Uncle Ted ; 08-13-2012 at 06:52 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to Uncle Ted for this useful post:

ak7, andrea202, azmo85, bmo-beats, choppking, dapreacher23, demon_eye, despk, Ember2012, isigo, kobra1922, Lemons, neoar, NuclearArmpit, p311, ps3re, punkkidxLA, pvtforlife, Romangelo, SHAkA, simmo_316, SwordspiTTer, Viser, WASTEDFREEDOM, WillDemon, wolfteam1218
05-23-2012, 02:09 AM #11
dellboy81
Vault dweller
im confused - this isnt for generations of war, but record of agarest? i cant find a game called that, but agarest zero i can.

if someone can confirm please.
05-23-2012, 02:11 AM #12
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
im confused - this isnt for generations of war, but record of agarest? i cant find a game called that, but agarest zero i can.

if someone can confirm please.

These saves are for the PSN version of Record of Agarest War.
05-23-2012, 02:13 AM #13
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
These saves are for the PSN version of Record of Agarest War.

ah right so its a psn only game?

might have to see what price it is, but if its a full game at 30+ quid ill have to pass, no plat is worth that lol.

edit - cant find it on psn, is this only on US store? got all excited for a plat for nothing lol.
Last edited by dellboy81 ; 05-23-2012 at 02:28 AM.
05-23-2012, 02:23 AM #14
Good job, Thanks!!!
05-23-2012, 03:03 AM #15
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest

might have to see what price it is, but if its a full game at 30+ quid ill have to pass, no plat is worth that lol.

edit - cant find it on psn, is this only on US store? got all excited for a plat for nothing lol.

I believe there is a disk version but the disk version has no trophies. It might only be for the US store, I don't know for sure.
05-23-2012, 12:24 PM #16

The disc-based version of this game only came out for the Xbox, while the PS3 version came out only on the PSN. I can't speak for other countries, but it's definately in the American store.
05-23-2012, 12:31 PM #17
Lemons
Lemonade Flavored Lemons
There is a disc version for EU, PSN version for US
06-17-2014, 03:37 AM #18
YouNeedSaves
Save Point
Thank you I'll try it.
08-17-2014, 11:29 AM #19
When I tried for the Well Read trophy, even after beating Chaos multiple times, the gallery was at 98% with numbers 41 and 124 missing. Anybody have a save to get this trophy?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo