Post: MotorStorm Apocalypse Digital Edition Instant Platinum
06-17-2012, 11:44 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is the save game file for the EU version of MotorStorm Apocalypse Digital Edition - The psn version, not a repost of the other saves, i made the save with my friends account xBrown-- (No Longer In Use).

Same as the other saves you still need to get the first 3 trophies of the trophy set yourself, you can do this and should do this first without any save so you start from scratch, play the festival mode until the 4th level i think which is when you get on the quad. you can get two trophies here:

Air Assault - punch a fellow rider off their bike or atv while you're both in mid-air, you do this easily at the start of the level if not restart until you do.

Originally posted by fasooole View Post
thx xLew-- for this save, a easy way to get Air Assault is to use 2 controllers, choose atv or bike, then jump and punch the other control.

or

Originally posted by ericMOD97 View Post
Here is a MUCH easier way to get the Air Assault trophy. Just use the map and the modes.

Hot Air - use in air cooling to entirely cool your full boost gauge from critical in a single jump, so boost until it starts beeping then let go of all buttons while in the air and it cools down faster, until you boost bar is empty and you've hit the ground.

Motion Master - complete a race steering with the motion sensor function, so just go to the main menu, choose Wreckreation then Quick Race, change the mode to elimination and any track then when you start the race press start then go to Options, Controller, Change Driving Controls, Steering Controls = Motion Sensor Function and then restart the race now let the timer run out for the trophy.

Finally use this save and it will pop the rest of the trophies for platinum.

You must login or register to view this content.

Ive also uploaded it to Xploder to save time downloading the save, Just resign it to your profile, Copy the save to the PS3 and load the game up.
Last edited by xLew-- ; 06-28-2013 at 09:26 AM.

The following 63 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, ady, alemetal, arash-2580, avex, bartagnino, bedo48, Big_Jonny, chaoszage, choppking, Cien, consolaman, Cooler, danny_v410, deavil, Dragon1306, Ember2012, fasooole, fcgbwilly33, Flappy Bird, furkan_nigdeli, Gantz.KG, gazb8s, Getoverhere, gloomysunday, hammy2009, Hiblao, ImSoFresh, Isaac Clarke, Ishimura, JK83, johnnyla, JoshFTW, joury070, JPClyde, KingSwitchY, lawless___, Liam, mark1, mattyboy93, MdMaynard, MGScardboardbox, miss-killzone76, mujjadadi, Omega_17, Raizuken, Reaper2000, reptil-1997, saucisse, SeaFog, setsae, simmo_316, storm2502, Tati881, The Young Wolf, tommyt74, TooM, WASTEDFREEDOM, YenooR, zebbidy
06-24-2013, 10:26 AM #191
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by FUGA View Post
Had to delete the save data after I got 95% of the trophies as the last 3 trophies are not attainable with said game save.

yeah well either do them first or do them after either way youve gotta do it for the plat
06-26-2013, 02:21 AM #192
Hi!

This can resigner for the U.S. version? (BLUSXXXXX) or someone has the BLUS or BCES version? Smile

Agradecere it Winky Winky
06-26-2013, 09:19 AM #193
Domi7315
I am error
Nice Job ! Great SaveSet , but all saves work with xploader?
06-26-2013, 09:28 AM #194
Originally posted by Domi7315 View Post
Nice Job ! Great SaveSet , but all saves work with xploader?

of course they will Winky Winky
06-26-2013, 10:01 AM #195
Domi7315
I am error
Thanks Bro for advice nice JOB
06-28-2013, 04:02 AM #196
Here is a MUCH easier way to get the Air Assault trophy. Just use the map and the modes.

I have no idea how anyone can get it using two controllers without having someone else help.
06-28-2013, 09:25 AM #197
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by ericMOD97 View Post

I have no idea how anyone can get it using two controllers without having someone else help.
]

ill add this to the first post
06-28-2013, 06:11 PM #198
Originally posted by xLew
]

ill add this to the first post

I have no idea how far you have to go into the game to unlock the map used. It may take a few tries but it took me 3 tries after spending hours on other maps.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE MODE SET TO RACE!!!!!!!
07-05-2013, 10:30 PM #199
Thanky so much for your time on this, & for the advice for the couple of other trophies!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo