Post: Update Hack: Max Payne (nearly) Unlimited Health, Unlimited Bullet time
06-18-2012, 02:23 PM #1
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi guys,

this is my first tweak or hack for Max Payne 3

It is in a beta status. i'm updating this if a managed every line of it

big thanks to MEGANO5 (@ this thread You must login or register to view this content.)

he explained how to do this...

NYM Hardcore useless because of one kill scenes :(

but it works perfect for story!

use it on your own risk

Download link:

You must login or register to view this content.

How to get this to work:

you need a Max Payne 3 Update

this was for Europe

"EP1004-BLES00942_00-MP3PATCH00000002-A0102-V0100-PE"

look @ the update from the site brewology for your region

now you have to options:

you have a cfw with a usb dongle and a spoof to go online later (to sync trophies)

or

you have two ps3:

3.55 CFW PS3 to modify the update then data transfer to 4.11 OFW PS3

FTP -> Replace file (Globalsettings.xml)

in hdd0/game/(your Max Payne 3 region code folder)/USRDIR/common/data

good luck !!!
Last edited by bearl ; 06-25-2012 at 03:48 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to bearl for this useful post:

BASIA2001, bejekas, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, cheese&crack, CrAzY_SpY, DonGiuliiano, GreenTea101, Howiiie., Im A Stig, JDavies-Bunting, Jom Jom, Lukastim80, MgFoxy, Mixy, TheChosenOne, mzaslam, neminis7, pedrobandicoot, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Sora9112, TG1DER, Uncrwnd KNG, user000justin
07-02-2012, 12:51 PM #164
Originally posted by Revan99 View Post
That's totally correct, Chapter 7 does nothing. It don't restore your health. ): Anyway the best way to clear it is not getting hits.

Well they are not completely useless because I just run through that chapter on nym and last stand always saved me. I'll try to finish today nym hc.
07-02-2012, 05:12 PM #165
Originally posted by Mobstar View Post
Well they are not completely useless because I just run through that chapter on nym and last stand always saved me. I'll try to finish today nym hc.

Yeah in NYM it was more easy regarding to that and the last stand always saves for sure, but when you reach NYM HC you will see that is a payne in the ass hehe.
07-02-2012, 08:32 PM #166
Getoverhere
I am error
Originally posted by Revan99 View Post
Yeah in NYM it was more easy regarding to that and the last stand always saves for sure, but when you reach NYM HC you will see that is a payne in the ass hehe.

I always die in the office where you have to shoot the car or in the fight with machete-guy. :luke:
07-04-2012, 11:01 AM #167
Finally, I did it on my third attempt and finished with about 30 minutes left. Pretty easy and straight forward, just practice a bit chapter 6-2 / 7 / 9 and you should be good to go. Painkillers do even stack, so you can collect more than 9. No problems with last stand on nym hc so don't know what people are talking about, got shoot 3 times in chapter 7 but I survived easily with more than enough painkillers. It gets very easy once you pass chapter 6-2 imo but it's still preferable to know all enemy spawn location points.

Thanks to bearl and everyone else who helped me here with my questions !
07-04-2012, 12:36 PM #168
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
quote from a pm:

Originally posted by another user
dont think its the mod but i get a very weird problem (i have the right update 1.02, no dlcs):

my savegame is incompatible message at start of the game -> "never happened with a shipped product, i'm talking to you DLC"
if i resign it again it works at the beginning after a while the message comes back and after some time in the middle of the game it happens again and i'm at the start menu :-/

someone knows this problem? cant give him any advice
07-04-2012, 01:04 PM #169
JusThatGood
☆ARSENAL FC&#9
thanks should make it alot easier to play through
07-04-2012, 05:55 PM #170
Good work and thanks very much. Smile
07-06-2012, 02:24 AM #171
a366389
Pokemon Trainer
If this trophy boast for me to get this last trophy was cheaper i probably consider, but your asking wayyyy to much for it, more then the dam game lol, if you lower the cost hit me up on a message...
07-07-2012, 11:04 AM #172
user000justin
Do a barrel roll!
Ya if you lower the price id gladly let you do it for me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo