07-04-2012, 12:03 AM #1
A Feral Popcorn
What the dick!?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, NGU!
I spent a lot of time and many playthroughs making these saves for you! I hope you enjoy!

One note before we start:
These saves are for NGU and its community ONLY

If I wanted them on Xploder or other sites I could do it my self!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, these saves will get you 48/50 (excluding platinum) of the trophies.
The 2 you must do yourself are:

-It Begins (Complete the prologue)
-Local Recruit (Directly enlisted a pawn into your party).

They are both very easy. The prologue takes about 10-15 minutes and Local Recruit requires an online connection.
Go anywhere and look for people wandering the streets (pawns will be carrying weapons). Talk to them and enlist them. Done!
Note: Do Local Recruit BEFORE using the save for Foreign Recruit)

If you need a guideline on when and where trophies should pop follow this guide-
You must login or register to view this content.

Now, for the saves. I put these together in a manner that will make it seem legit. If you don't care about that, than have fun Smile

First, open up the story-line folder. If you're making this look legit, wait 10 minutes after doing the prologue. Each trophy will have a
Hour-minute guide to make it look real. You don't need to follow it exactly, just close enough. Use the saves in this order:

-Onward (0:10)
-A New Ally (0:20)
-Getting A Head (0:25)
-The Courier (0:40)
-Writ Large (1:00)

Now at this point you will have enough areas opened for 50 locations. Head into the locations folder and load up the Tourist save.
-The Tourist (1hr-1hr 5m)[/B]

I personally suggest using this save to get either Foreign Recruit or Local Recruit. I suggest Foreign as I made 1 save for that and enlisting 70 pawns, so it won't look very real.

Next, go back into storyline.

-Come Courting (1:45)
-The Message (3:00)

Here, we're going to knock off a few misc. trophies. Head into the Pawns folder and use the second save (Human Resources, Inhuman, etc)

After earning the 4 trophies listed load up story once more.

-Rough Landing (4hr-4hr 30m)
-Destiny + others (use this save at around 6 hours - 6 hours 20 minutes and follow the instructions very carefully)
-Treacherous (6:40)
-Eye Contact (7:10)
-Freedom + others (use this save at about 8 hours+ and follow the instructions carefully)

Now we've completed story once. Congrats! Time for clean-up.

First, use the save for the Patron. We'll want that out of the way.
Wait a few hours and use the save for The Hero. If you'd like, mix in some of the misc trophies that don't really need a timeframe. (Knave, Saviour, location saves, but DO NOT use the save for 150 locations yet.)

Now, wait a few more hours and use the save for The Laborer. We've now got most of the big trophies done. Continue using the misc trophies
for a bit, spreading them out as to look realistic. If you'd like, wait an hour or 2 and use the save for 150 locations.

Now, let more time pass and use our final story save for the Ever-Turning Wheel trophy.

At this point you should have all, if not, most of the trophies. Go in and do any clean-up as necessary.

Hope this helped and happy hunting! Smile

------------------------------------------------

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by A Feral Popcorn ; 07-04-2012 at 12:09 AM.

The following 97 users say thank you to A Feral Popcorn for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, 19willy74, 316up, 370389, aben, ady, ajfrankart24, Cloud, altarius, Asmel, ASTDaywalker, ATHx, BASIA2001, bearl, BetoM, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, blastman, canigia, Carramrod235, clef, despk, dormin, dryeung, Eggman85, evildrake, fasooole, giovanni82, GYNOUGH, haitianxu, Herrkulez, HUYI82, intelbill, isigo, Ix Benere xI, JaggedNightmare, jhonatan garcia, joury070, JPClyde, KathyJenkins, keeks7, kobra1922, L-Griever, malachit75, maniyo, mark1, mawax, mazdafreak, mnga13, TheChosenOne, mzaslam, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, p78ch201, PC_, Plathunter8, playboyj305, poetic410, Poopyrad, popteodor, PounDJo0DoGz0r, powerade73, Ps3playa1, putrid, reptil-1997, Ruair-Mjlnir-Mc-Caughley, satosi, scarfac, scratch_pervert, setsae, simmo_316, Sirprizer, Smokin420, socia, Sora9112, SwordspiTTer, The Young Wolf, trial_hunter, Uncle Ted, Uncrwnd KNG, unostar, Westers, Windmaker86, wontshare, Xeronhs, xiipord, xorissao, XxHakerxX, YnO, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, zebbidy, ZeRo.
07-30-2015, 01:58 AM #182
Fix The Link
01-24-2020, 05:13 AM #183
Hi can anyone reupload the save please. It has gone. Thanks so much for this one. I really need this!
04-24-2020, 09:59 AM #184
Pink
Rookie
Link pls 🥺

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo