08-02-2012, 10:25 PM #1
hess47
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this is for psn version of the game

credit goes to big_jony for data traffing save for me

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 7 users say thank you to hess47 for this useful post:

A86, amilo1106, bilaljalook, rossilux, selvin santos, TheBigRod, VercettiCool
01-24-2014, 09:24 AM #47
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
i try it on dummy account and it worked. but im using xploder tho to resign it

So xploader has to do be the one and only that can work with this save it looks like. Interesting. I didn't know, that xploader was gonna be the part for this.
01-30-2014, 06:58 AM #48
M A G i C
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kaori912 View Post
So xploader has to do be the one and only that can work with this save it looks like. Interesting. I didn't know, that xploader was gonna be the part for this.

Have you found a working save yet? I'm still having trouble and I really don't want to play through the game again from the start just for the 2 trophies I need for my plat, but I guess I'm going to have to do it.
01-30-2014, 08:07 PM #49
Originally posted by M
Have you found a working save yet? I'm still having trouble and I really don't want to play through the game again from the start just for the 2 trophies I need for my plat, but I guess I'm going to have to do it.

Not atm still no one has posted a new one all the ones corrupted and all of that so yeah.
01-30-2014, 10:55 PM #50
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Kaori912 View Post
Not atm still no one has posted a new one all the ones corrupted and all of that so yeah.

i tryed to fix it
01-30-2014, 11:40 PM #51
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
i tryed to fix it

Just take the save NOT THE PROFILE and simply decrypt it then upload the decrypted save in mediafire and post it here that way we can do the required work for our own then reencrypt it ourselves, The profile save works fine so far but the save is undecryptable and that is the problem but posting it fully decrypted shoul;d allow us to remove copy change sfo and update it ourselves
01-31-2014, 10:11 PM #52
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
this is for psn version of the game

credit goes to big_jony for data traffing save for me

You must login or register to view this content.

still waiting for the decrypted only save so i can do the required work myself
01-31-2014, 10:24 PM #53
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Drumma516 View Post
still waiting for the decrypted only save so i can do the required work myself

You must login or register to view this content. here
01-31-2014, 11:34 PM #54
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
You must login or register to view this content. here

its still encrypted... I dont need it blank or the copy protection taken off I just need the save decrypted and posted fully decrypted to mediafire you keep posting the blank version from last week
01-31-2014, 11:52 PM #55
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Drumma516 View Post
its still encrypted... I dont need it blank or the copy protection taken off I just need the save decrypted and posted fully decrypted to mediafire you keep posting the blank version from last week

i dont kmow how encrypted. i re encrypted i just unlocked it to work any profile.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo