08-11-2012, 08:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Trophy Saves [Saveset for 27/53 offline trophies for platinum]

I've been working on getting my Uncharted 3 platinum using saves I could find on NGU, so I started to compile one saveset to make things easier.

You must login or register to view this content.

Just resign, load, and follow the instructions for the trophies.

If you have any problems with some of the saves, delete the Uncharted 3 save on your PS3 (back up your save if wanted), start a new game on Easy, and save the game at the first chance you get. Once you overwrite this save, the hacked save will work.

The saveset currently provides saves to obtain 27 of the 53 offline trophies required for platinum. The remaining 2 trophies for platinum are the online trophies which you just have to get legit.
I'm trying to put together a saveset with to get all 53 offline trophies, so if you have any saves that can help, just post it here and I will add it soon enough.

I found all these saves across the forum and they were all for different regions.
I changed the regions of all the saves to the US version. I have tested all of the saves to be working.
I also made instructions for all the saves and fixed up the already-existing instructions.

I do not take credit for creating the saves though, credit goes to the following NGU users:
You must login or register to view this content.: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by hoopsdood32 ; 08-11-2012 at 08:39 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to hoopsdood32 for this useful post:

aachten, Castian, cronos002, GreenTea101, isigo, jkwxyz96, Kyoshiro, MdMaynard, popteodor, reptil-1997, ricsonarzola, scienide, simmo_316, Skurt, TioGabbyBK, VercettiCool, yzaasn
11-02-2013, 12:49 AM #29
why i get ever broken file?!?!?
01-12-2014, 07:58 PM #30
could not resign using bruteforce and the gamesaves were corrupted
05-03-2014, 10:56 AM #31
I use Bruteforce to resing the files bur when i start the game it still be my save data O_O. Obviously i erase it before i copy the data from your save.

Also i notice that when i use brutforce to resing the data files it already have my personal data O_O.

Can someone help me please??
05-05-2014, 05:50 AM #32
Originally posted by Drako9997 View Post
I use Bruteforce to resing the files bur when i start the game it still be my save data O_O. Obviously i erase it before i copy the data from your save.

Also i notice that when i use brutforce to resing the data files it already have my personal data O_O.

Can someone help me please??

Just start a new game,save at the bar fight,copy that save to usb and use it for the saves.I had to do this method for every 3rd trophy.

Wonder what's the issue cause I deleted my saves.
06-06-2014, 03:36 AM #33
It doesn't work with the digital version (psn) of uncharted 3, I think, I have corrupt save all the time shame is it right ?
06-10-2014, 04:29 AM #34
Sorry for being a noob, but every time I copy any of your saves it will be shown as corrupted data on my PS3. I resolved the mscvr100.dll issue. The problem is that unlike my normal saves, none of your saves have the PARAM.SFO file in them. I tried copying mine from my save to yours, but the data is still corrupted. Once again, forgive me for being a noob. PLZ HEEELLP!!!
06-29-2014, 03:30 AM #35
they are gamesave? you repleace the file and finish? wow
07-01-2014, 10:45 PM #36
Samurai Poster
What resigner do I use I tryed brute force and Xploder but it still said it was corrupted
07-03-2014, 08:25 AM #37
how do i add them to my game save? do i simply copy+paste the folders into the uncharted game save?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo