08-11-2012, 08:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Trophy Saves [Saveset for 27/53 offline trophies for platinum]

I've been working on getting my Uncharted 3 platinum using saves I could find on NGU, so I started to compile one saveset to make things easier.

You must login or register to view this content.

Just resign, load, and follow the instructions for the trophies.

If you have any problems with some of the saves, delete the Uncharted 3 save on your PS3 (back up your save if wanted), start a new game on Easy, and save the game at the first chance you get. Once you overwrite this save, the hacked save will work.

The saveset currently provides saves to obtain 27 of the 53 offline trophies required for platinum. The remaining 2 trophies for platinum are the online trophies which you just have to get legit.
I'm trying to put together a saveset with to get all 53 offline trophies, so if you have any saves that can help, just post it here and I will add it soon enough.

I found all these saves across the forum and they were all for different regions.
I changed the regions of all the saves to the US version. I have tested all of the saves to be working.
I also made instructions for all the saves and fixed up the already-existing instructions.

I do not take credit for creating the saves though, credit goes to the following NGU users:
You must login or register to view this content.: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by hoopsdood32 ; 08-11-2012 at 08:39 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to hoopsdood32 for this useful post:

aachten, Castian, cronos002, GreenTea101, isigo, jkwxyz96, Kyoshiro, MdMaynard, popteodor, reptil-1997, ricsonarzola, scienide, simmo_316, Skurt, TioGabbyBK, VercettiCool, yzaasn
08-12-2012, 08:40 AM #2
Domi7315
I am error
Anyone have save with DLC trophies path ? I need this ! heh
08-12-2012, 05:58 PM #3
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Domi7315 View Post
Anyone have save with DLC trophies path ? I need this ! heh

Dlc have to be done legit mate
08-13-2012, 09:12 PM #4
Sanyi
Haxor!
Run and gunner trophy save not working...But with this save you can obtain Master ninja trophy just kill 9-10 enemy with stealth and you can obtain pro-pain trophy too kill 5 enemy with the propane tank.

The following user thanked Sanyi for this useful post:

hoopsdood32
08-13-2012, 10:05 PM #5
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Dlc have to be done legit mate

does uc3 dlc now have trophies?
08-14-2012, 12:55 AM #6
Yeah there are like 105 Trophies Not Happy or Sad
I have only 51% with Platinum
08-14-2012, 03:08 AM #7
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Howiiie. View Post
does uc3 dlc now have trophies?

yes 50!!

one including reaching max lvl on prestige 5

The following user thanked Big_Jonny for this useful post:

Howiiie.
08-14-2012, 04:00 AM #8
thank you for save
08-14-2012, 04:26 AM #9
proskatercam
Metal Gear-
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
yes 50!!

one including reaching max lvl on prestige 5

Un-true.

/10char
08-14-2012, 06:47 AM #10
aachten
Do a barrel roll!
love those savesets, thx very much. but will it look legit ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo