09-14-2012, 04:44 PM #1
LibertyCity1983
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); work ONLY on CFW.No xploder and datatransfer

What the lobby do:
extreme high score in Aracde mode.
god mod and powerful weapon in Story mode.
easy trophies.for example one online kill unlock 7650 online kill.any rank clear game get A and B rank clear.etc.basiclly all trophies will unlock without any effort.

How:
go to "BLUS30528\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\game1\config"(or BLESXXXX/BLJMXXXXX) of ur game backup and overwrite all the files.

Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

at last pls remember u have to log in to PSN if u want it work on all the trophies.do this at ur own risk.

The following 7 users say thank you to LibertyCity1983 for this useful post:

GreenTea101, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, scratch_pervert, Windmaker86
10-21-2012, 01:50 PM #20
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
Do it! :P I want to see what other ways there is to do it than my way :P

downloading at the moment Smile
10-21-2012, 02:02 PM #21
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
yeah when will you rls Singstar lobby :P or should i do it ?

you know that's not actually liberty, right? :rolleyes:

The following user groaned wowaka for this awful post:

jedt
10-21-2012, 04:49 PM #22
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by Julian View Post
you know that's not actually liberty, right? :rolleyes:

of course i know Smile
10-31-2012, 10:02 PM #23
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Just got my copy of this today. Ripping it to HDD as we speak. Anyone care to do the online trophies with me?
11-01-2012, 09:55 PM #24
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by PounDJo0DoGz0r View Post
Just got my copy of this today. Ripping it to HDD as we speak. Anyone care to do the online trophies with me?

i wouldnt mind. just started playing it myself. i just have no clue how this makes any trophies pop. messed with some modes story and arcade. guess im doing something wrong. anyone care to elaborate.
11-01-2012, 11:12 PM #25
Originally posted by starwave View Post
i just have no clue how this makes any trophies pop. messed with some modes story and arcade. guess im doing something wrong. anyone care to elaborate.

From the OP: "for example one online kill unlock 7650 online kill.any rank clear game get A and B rank clear.etc.basically all trophies will unlock without any effort."

Make sure you are playing while signed in online for trophies to pop.

You can just follow a trophy guide: You must login or register to view this content. to figure out what to do, but actually doing it should be extremely easy with this mod. I think you can plat in under 4 hours.
11-01-2012, 11:17 PM #26
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ps3re View Post
From the OP: "for example one online kill unlock 7650 online kill.any rank clear game get A and B rank clear.etc.basically all trophies will unlock without any effort."

Make sure you are playing while signed in online for trophies to pop.

You can just follow a trophy guide: You must login or register to view this content. to figure out what to do, but actually doing it should be extremely easy with this mod. I think you can plat in under 4 hours.

i was looking there as well. and i did play while online. cant remember which mode i played but nothing popped. i probably did something wrong. just thought playing thru it killing guys something would have popped. i transferred the file correctly on my cfw so i dont know. what kind of a guide did u do ps3re if i may ask? maybe a little insight on what u did can help me. the descriptions on ps3trophies look insane for some.
11-01-2012, 11:30 PM #27
Originally posted by starwave View Post
i was looking there as well. and i did play while online. cant remember which mode i played but nothing popped. i probably did something wrong. just thought playing thru it killing guys something would have popped. i transferred the file correctly on my cfw so i dont know. what kind of a guide did u do ps3re if i may ask? maybe a little insight on what u did can help me. the descriptions on ps3trophies look insane for some.

Sorry, I did not put my cfw online, so I can't tell you exactly, but from what I've heard, after playing 1 game online, you should pop all the online trophies, etc.
If you still have no luck, I recommend asking this guy: You must login or register to view this content. I know he's done the plat a few times. Smile
11-02-2012, 12:10 AM #28
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ps3re View Post
Sorry, I did not put my cfw online, so I can't tell you exactly, but from what I've heard, after playing 1 game online, you should pop all the online trophies, etc.
If you still have no luck, I recommend asking this guy: You must login or register to view this content. I know he's done the plat a few times. Smile

oh ok thanks then. i have PMed him lets see what he says. btw i cant find any rooms online. think nobody plays this online anymore.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo