09-26-2012, 02:15 PM #1
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

--------- // ---------

1 - You must login or register to view this content. is the first save, use xploder to convert all.

Load Carrer and go to Transfers, choose the third option (if Im not mistaken) and scroll thill you see "Rui Patricio", click on it and click confirm for a trophy.
Go to "Skill Games" and beat end the FK challenge once(does'nt matter the score).

So if everything goes well you should win:

Bronzed
Skill Legend
Road to Mastery
Wheeling and Dealing

2 - This is for international takeover, just go on carrer and accept the new zealand invite.

3 - This helps for Master NEgotiator and Way with Words

4 - If Im not mistaken on this you are Messi, so if it's right, try to do 3 assists and some goals with Messi and at the end you will win the 2 Objective trophies. Sim 1 month or so and you will be called to a National team.

5 - Accept the loan transfer from Middlesbrough

You must login or register to view this content.[/B]

--------- // ---------

[Sorry for the huge off topic but, huge thanks to btwo5 for helping me boost the Cup and get the platinum!]

--------- // ---------

To help people on the online cup I made a guide that you find on post number 86 on page 9.
Last edited by Big_Jonny ; 01-19-2013 at 09:10 PM.

The following 54 users say thank you to Big_Jonny for this useful post:

Red, ♦FIFA BOSS♦, 19willy74, Alpenjodel61, andygee1987, BASIA2001, bigburt82, bilaljalook, Brokkoli182, Buccane, Caliber001, Cooler, corezex., Defeat, Drekal, Flappy Bird, flavio91, hammy2009, Hickey, iamdadutchpride, iiReFuZee, jackisback2, JDavies-Bunting, jhonatan garcia, johnnyla, Jom Jom, kashiboy, KoS_Riitalo, luislaperica, Lukastim80, Malark5, Meeno MacTavish, mezo-aj, mithosyggdrasil, TheChosenOne, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Netweb, Nicolito_S, One Industries, ps3re, RockNRollMAFIA, scarfac, selvin santos, shakka26, simmo_316, Smexeh, storm2502, SwordspiTTer, Tati881, tim20000, unostar, wakawaka21, Xehanort, xSOADx
09-27-2012, 12:52 PM #11
Thanks Smile
09-27-2012, 01:10 PM #12
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Hickey View Post
How you get trophies from early release Jonny ? Mine hadn't showed at all

I got my fifa 13 copy yesterday! you only win trophies after u play the game.

Originally posted by storm2502 View Post
Hi, Big Jonny, thanks for the save, btw for the other save files is for which save?
BLES016761600... thx

one have my vp, one is my settings =)

----

Thanks you guys =D
09-28-2012, 07:23 AM #13
thx it works
09-28-2012, 08:59 AM #14
xLew--
Former Staff
i can upload my early release save? i unlocked 17 trophies at once when i put my fifa 13 disk in?

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

johnnyla, Smexeh
09-28-2012, 09:28 AM #15
Giovanni0207
Bounty hunter
thanks Happy
09-28-2012, 02:38 PM #16
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by xLew
i can upload my early release save? i unlocked 17 trophies at once when i put my fifa 13 disk in?

I made the same, but I dont know how many I won.

---

Did anyone tested this?
Im correnly earning the UT trophies, after I will do the carrer, and do saves 4 it.
09-28-2012, 08:20 PM #17
Originally posted by Jonny View Post

---

Did anyone tested this?
Im correnly earning the UT trophies, after I will do the carrer, and do saves 4 it.

I can help you out with the careers.. I'm halfway with VP and quarter as Manager?

The following 2 users say thank you to jjvegt for this useful post:

Big_Jonny, Lukastim80
09-28-2012, 09:01 PM #18

---

Did anyone tested this?

hey jonny have you got skill legend gold trophy ? if you can you upload your save ? thanks
09-29-2012, 01:03 AM #19
xLew--
Former Staff
Hello once again NGU!

Well Fifa 13 is out, and I wanna make a complete save set for everty trophy possible, so please help me do it!

Here are the first saves [From EU], but I don't really know if you win any stuff with it.

The save comes from Fifa 13 Early Release and have some "trophies" made like, "beat a legendary challenge", "get promoted in Fifa FUT", "bronze in all challenges", and some others.

To test please play a normal full game, a game with vp, beat one challenge (try any dif besides de last).

Link --> You must login or register to view this content.

If you have a save that isn't here please upload in a post and I will update the OP giving the credits to you!

anyways jonny good luck with the save set if you need anyone to test gimme a shout if im about

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

Big_Jonny

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo