09-30-2012, 10:51 PM #1
koz3bal
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); just i got infinite ammo only magnum high damege and i left skill point (85,000) to buy any weapons to infinite ammo just only u need 5000 point it so easy to get it 5000 points

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 20 users say thank you to koz3bal for this useful post:

Cloud, ambis, Anas014, bexta74, bilaljalook, Defeat, Edsta, Gabberhard, HUYI82, ishotboston, KingTaino, KoS_Riitalo, Lukastim80, Maradona Q8, PC_, rincoglionito, Sirprizer, Uncrwnd KNG, wakawaka21, X-_-LaUrBa-_-X
10-04-2012, 08:15 PM #38
How do I equip the Magnum? I'm playing chapter 2 with Chris, and he doesnt have it on him at all.
10-04-2012, 08:39 PM #39
meshz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by jolz86 View Post
well u could start the pro run im starting the game and doing all emblems so we can work toghether u do the professional run i do the emblems Winky Winky wht u say?

ok i'll start from today on ~
10-04-2012, 08:42 PM #40
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by meshz View Post
ok i'll start from today on ~

nice Winky Winky
i will work on it during weekend Winky Winky
10-04-2012, 10:12 PM #41
Edsta
Haxor!
Sadly, only Leon and Jake can use magnums.
10-04-2012, 10:54 PM #42
koz3bal
Gym leader
Originally posted by meshz View Post
well guys , anyone working on pro mode ?
if not i will start playing from now on ?
and the emblems
that would help a good save set for the game ..
quote me who ever is working on emblems or pro mode .. thanks

if u want unlock infinite ammo RPG u should max out all skills,,,,,, it easy on pro if u have RPG ^_^
10-05-2012, 01:24 AM #43
meshz
Pokemon Trainer
Its hard to max all skills need so much points
For that :/

Im on leon just finished chapter 3 on pro
Gonna sleep now

When ever theres update just quote me
10-05-2012, 03:55 AM #44
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
if u want unlock infinite ammo RPG u should max out all skills,,,,,, it easy on pro if u have RPG ^_^

erm how can you get infinite ammo on rocket launcher if you have to unlock it in the first place? the only place that you can use a rpg is on chapter 5 leons story, when you unlock infinite ammo for rpg you can only use it on chapter 5, i know it's complete BS but that is what it says in the brady guide.

anyways i've finished leon's chapters on pro, died a few times but wasn't that hard, doing chris chapters on pro tomorrow.
10-05-2012, 07:15 AM #45
meshz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
erm how can you get infinite ammo on rocket launcher if you have to unlock it in the first place? the only place that you can use a rpg is on chapter 5 leons story, when you unlock infinite ammo for rpg you can only use it on chapter 5, i know it's complete BS but that is what it says in the brady guide.

anyways i've finished leon's chapters on pro, died a few times but wasn't that hard, doing chris chapters on pro tomorrow.

Is it possible to upload the save here?
Just to kill the time
I'll complete from chris if you dont mind ~
10-05-2012, 07:30 AM #46
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Why you all dont just wait a few days i bet a save set will be comming very soon, instead for requesting saves all time...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo