12-21-2012, 09:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Once again I'm here to bring a collection of saves together from a series. In this file you will find saves for all 5 God of War games so far.

You must login or register to view this content.

Please thanks these users for their work in putting this collection together. Without their help I wouldn't have been able to make this complete save set.

(God of War 1, 2, 3, Chains of Olympus, & Ghost of Sparta)

(God of War 3)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Ghost of Sparta)

If you use my God of War 3 saves in the file that needs testing please let me know what save unlocks what trophy because I backed up a save from every save point and can't test, so please let me know so I can shorten the list and make a complete save set for it like CoO & GoS, thanks.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 01-25-2013 at 08:34 AM.

The following 43 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

Alberish, BIRDDOG, cobrag7, cronos002, D-one, Dima-Freak, DonGiuliiano, DuffyDuck, edefrfggc, Enaxorth, Fly Away, gowhawx, Jakartacoc1, jepoy19, joaovictorjv0, Johnny_Gan, markl1989, Mercwithamouth, mosiko6, NuclearArmpit, ODDO_22, pixelkidd, ps3re, raperorapero, Rich Davies, rieks, robertthebruce, S-PA, Sevennings, skedd, Stoner2002, supersimo1927, Susanoo, SwordspiTTer, TG5112, THE-KILLERZ07, theoneev, Udall, werdgawd, xGunny, xSOADx, yaksa1234, yazeed1410
01-30-2013, 08:27 PM #56
meinname
Bounty hunter
i only need two saves from gow ghost of sparta can anyone change the region for please the trophys are zeus may cry and mess with the bulls

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

the region must be eu
01-30-2013, 09:42 PM #57
deathstrike78
Do a barrel roll!
thanks for sharing these saves
01-30-2013, 10:11 PM #58
I have a bug ! I don t know why but after to kill efaistos my p3 freeze ...
ps3 freeze just after hallway of this picture :
And this hallway is just after this room : You must login or register to view this content.
So can you (anyone) give me a save just after this please ...? I want to finish the game myself.
It ll be so friendly & helpfull !
(sorry for my english)
Last edited by EniDurb ; 01-30-2013 at 10:13 PM.
01-31-2013, 01:02 AM #59
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
Once again I'm here to bring a collection of saves together from a series. In this file you will find saves for all 5 God of War games so far.

Please thanks these users for their work in putting this collection together. Without their help I wouldn't have been able to make this complete save set.

(God of War 1, 2, 3, Chains of Olympus, & Ghost of Sparta)

(God of War 3)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Ghost of Sparta)

If you use my God of War 3 saves in the file that needs testing please let me know what save unlocks what trophy because I backed up a save from every save point and can't test, so please let me know so I can shorten the list and make a complete save set for it like CoO & GoS, thanks.

Thanks for the saves. ill try them out ^_^
01-31-2013, 06:15 PM #60
Originally posted by EniDurb View Post
I have a bug ! I don t know why but after to kill efaistos my p3 freeze ...
ps3 freeze just after hallway of this picture :
And this hallway is just after this room : You must login or register to view this content.
So can you (anyone) give me a save just after this please ...? I want to finish the game myself.
It ll be so friendly & helpfull !
(sorry for my english)

Are you using the saves? If so which ones? I can't be responsible for the saves that aren't in my folder of the God of War 3 saves. The other user's saves should work with no problem but if you are using my saves do not have the patch installed since I've used the infinite health glitch.
01-31-2013, 07:01 PM #61
No that 's mine save ...
But my Ps3 bugs, freeze and reboot ... Alone, I do nothing ... Always at the same location ! ...
And at the startup my Ps3 says that she was no t turned off correctly ...
I m blocked there for a longtime ago ...
that's why i ask a save after the location where i bug ...
01-31-2013, 09:12 PM #62
DraconiaN32
Pokemon Trainer
thank you so much , i love doing it legit my top favorit game ,need to do the platinum of GOW1-2 and ofcourse ascension Happy

BIG THANK yOu to GMax666 for all in 1
02-01-2013, 01:55 AM #63
Originally posted by EniDurb View Post
No that 's mine save ...
But my Ps3 bugs, freeze and reboot ... Alone, I do nothing ... Always at the same location ! ...
And at the startup my Ps3 says that she was no t turned off correctly ...
I m blocked there for a longtime ago ...
that's why i ask a save after the location where i bug ...

Yes there is a save after that point for sure. I'm not sure which one exactly because I don't own the game. But I saved at every save point on my Titan run so I know for a fact one is there, sorry I couldn't be more help.
02-01-2013, 07:44 AM #64
onrode
Gym leader
Hmm, i kike GoW i got all the games but i haven't play it yet, but i want to get as many legit trophies i can then get the rest with some save etc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo