01-05-2013, 03:41 AM #1
aben
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Created by steini0509 and me.
Save copyprotect,must be use with CFW & Xploder.
Most save don't have read me,so follow trophy guide plz......
If any question,post here, i will try to help.
Download here:You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 02-17-2015 at 08:34 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to aben for this useful post:

19willy74, Cloud, albert2wesker, bearl, bilaljalook, BIRDDOG, BubbaDaBarb, Carloswest3sl, DuffyDuck, Eggman85, Fly Away, Gabberhard, Grumpy Old Men, Harvester51, Herrkulez, iceraphs, joury070, Mago de Oz, malachit75, mapoitevin, Mephisto13, Mr.Monster, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nukester, PC_, ps3kid31jay, ps3re, PUNK100, selvin santos, Sirprizer, SwordspiTTer, TG5112, themikado, undercover701, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, Westers, WillDemon, Windmaker86, wolf82, x113252, xenomage, yatta, YnO
11-19-2013, 05:42 PM #128
wolf82
Haxor!
Hi, first thank you very much for the saveset.
Have a problem, when I load the game up to infinity after the saveset I use a save from the .... does anyone have the same problem?
Use the EU version and write the save only with SFO editor to convert and save the order with Xploder. The'd save on my OFWPS3 also Received only loads the ps3 to load the saves infinite.
11-22-2013, 11:17 PM #129
mexi001
Bounty hunter
I suggest you read the various earlier postings on this thread. The saves posted by OP don't work for EU version. You can successfully get the save resigned via xploder and loaded to the save in ps3 OFW. However when you tried to load the save within the game, the word 'loading' kept flashing but it won't load.

The following user thanked mexi001 for this useful post:

halexx
01-03-2014, 11:05 PM #130
Default Avatar
mosbel
Can't make the "Silent Hill tour guide" trophy to pop up, i tried with the save "Art Appreciation" like someone mentioned before, and i also tried with the save "Ending b & c" (and after finish the game, load the save again), any ideas?
01-26-2014, 02:29 PM #131
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by aben View Post

Nice Saveset im using it and got all trophies with not too much effort, but there is one wich need at a list an explanation on how to get it. It is Diggin up the Past Useless "Trinkets". The problem is that in order to pop the trophy you need to dig 1, now there is 7 place to dig, wich one it is? If i have to go around the city to look for the spot then it is useless. I hope Aben you can give an help on this one.
Thanks.
01-26-2014, 10:25 PM #132
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Nice Saveset im using it and got all trophies with not too much effort, but there is one wich need at a list an explanation on how to get it. It is Diggin up the Past Useless "Trinkets". The problem is that in order to pop the trophy you need to dig 1, now there is 7 place to dig, wich one it is? If i have to go around the city to look for the spot then it is useless. I hope Aben you can give an help on this one.
Thanks.

if you find the last please tell me cuz im looking for that too... and ending E

or if anyone have the answer or another save.

EDIT:

found it its the first one in this video
You must login or register to view this content.

using this save:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by YnO ; 01-26-2014 at 10:42 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to YnO for this useful post:

19willy74, wakawaka21
01-26-2014, 11:12 PM #133
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by YnO View Post

Thanks Yno you saved me, no clue on wich one to dig. For the Ending E i guess we go straight to the penitentiary and finish the story and it will pop(i hope Not Happy or Sad). No doubt the Ending E is not present here.
01-26-2014, 11:18 PM #134
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Thanks Yno you saved me, no clue on wich one to dig. For the Ending E i guess we go straight to the penitentiary and finish the story and it will pop(i hope Not Happy or Sad). No doubt the Ending E is not present here.

i dig that item, and got useless things, im playing it to the end, ill inform you if the ending E pop or no. Winky Winky

the read me say complete digging up the past and then finish the game, so im doing that.

EDIT:

YEP just need to finish the game using that save after digging the last item and ending E trophy pop-
Last edited by YnO ; 01-27-2014 at 12:43 AM.
08-09-2014, 02:05 AM #135
Anyone have any idea about the good behavior trophy. that is the only one I need. I tried using the save file but does not pop...
08-09-2014, 04:21 AM #136
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by yoshemahino View Post
Anyone have any idea about the good behavior trophy. that is the only one I need. I tried using the save file but does not pop...

The first save I used is the good behavior save and nothing wrong except the ending e was the one it didn't work so I had to find other

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo