Post: © © © DEVIL MAY CRY 3 HD collection © © © A-Z platinum
01-08-2013, 04:31 AM #1
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
HELLO NGU

Here I am again in another 2nd A-Z platinum just like the one thread before " RESIDENT EVIL 6"

In this thread I decided to shortren lot of information, and just will keep vital informations so this would be easy &

straight to the point ...of course I LIKE my threads to be almost perfect which means I have to take care of delivering

info & making a nice looking designed thread .. so that have been said please read the following STARS carefully to

know what is & how my saves are working ...

You must login or register to view this content.

* There are only 3 saves to get you up to 100% platinum

* I have used GAMEGENI with exploder to max out all red orbs to 999999 in all saves&save slots
(easy to upgrade/buy stuff).

* if you run out of 999999 while you still need to upgrade/buy stuff ..just obtain the trophy u want then quet game
load DMC hd collection and simply load the very same save that have 999999 (all save slots have them actually)
and here you go !! buy / upgrade the remianing stuff to earn the rest of needed trophies.

* Finally these are my saves / my work not gathered from somewhere around .

LETS GET THIS THREAD STARTED .....

Resign the next Save folder called "DIFFICULITY Modes" ----->

Save Walkthrough
After resigning the above save there are save slots inside it when loaded which are slot 1 /2 /3 /10

in order to get all of the below trophies PLEASE PICK SAVE SLOTS (1 - 2-10)
Now lets get done from vergil trophies do following

1-choose save slot (1)
2-Set to MISSION 1
3-Set to Easy/normal mode
play & finish while on result screen you'll get

★AM I MY BROTHER'S KEEPER
★THE PATH LESS TRAVELED

Now load save slot 2 and do following

1- Set to MISSION 1
2- Set to Easy mode and pick Easy automatic as (OFF)
3- Once finshed while on result screen you will get

★ HELL OF A START
★ GONE TO HELL
★ TO HELL AND BACK
★ HELL HATH NO FURY
★ HEAVEN CAN WAIT
★ HELLISH HONOR

Now load save slot 10 and do following

1- Bloody Palace mode
2- Start the mode
3- Try to kill youeself or enemies to kill you (Do not activate Devil trigger ..just remain idle all the time )
once dead on result screen you'll get

★ BLOODY HELL

Now go back again on save ( slot 10) and start Bloody palace only this time you'll spend lot of time
(approximately 20-30 minutes ) to get the 666 level & 5000 level
but to make it easier for you do following

1- Activate DEVIL TRIGGER by pressing L1 it gives infinite health & Devil gauge bar all the way
2- Once you finished the 1st level
There will be 3 PORTALS they are as following

A- WATER portal
B- THUNDER portal
C- FIRE portal

each portal will count your next level as its your ( next level/10th level/ 100 level)
CHOOSE FIRE PORTAL as it count your next level as the (100) level means if you are basically on 2nd level FIRE
portal will count it as your (200) level only if you jump to the fire portal always ..so stick with it always
& remember Devil Trigger is {ON} all the way

Once you reached level 666 you'll get

★BLOOD, SWEET, AND TEARS

Once you reached level 5000 you'll get

★ BLOOD DONOR

Load save slot 10 again and do following

1- Set to Easy mode
2- Set to automatic {OFF}
3- Do not go to CUSTOMIZE menu
4- Set to MISSION 8 & start it

Dante now is inside of the Leviathan’s Stomach, Now jump down to the ground where you can see a BUS
jump over it to see a narrow path behind it, go there destroy some woods and there will be a glowing door
enter it. While you're inside go and HIT the red wheel on wall rapidly untill it completely set on fire then get to the elevator
Once there it will take you up while ascension you'll fight waves of enemies here is the deal

1- they will try to knock you down the elevator so stick as possible to the center of elevator
2- Kill them quick by using KALENA (kind of rocket launcher) ---> switch {L2}
3- Use DEVIL TRIGGER {L1} as they will not knock you or even move you but still be accurate when firing

Once you get the BLUE / RED orb you'll get

★ LEAVE NO STUNE UNTURNED

NEXT SAVE is called "Collectibles" it gives 1 secret mssion + 1 S rank mission +all health / devil /guns /upgrades / action trophies

In this SAVE there are slots as following ....slots (1 / 2 / 3 / 9 )

------>★★★ATTENTION you'll get S rank trophy from any save slot (1/2)★★★
no matter how stupid your rank is.
doing that will earn you no matter what save slot

★ DEVILSH DEED

now load slot 2
& do following

1- Set to Normal
2- Start mission 3 and watch this video (you dont need to kill enemies ..skip them in the 1st meeting)
watch following minutes to save your time

----> 3 : 40 sec (go to this door once mission started no killing needed)
-----> 3 : 55 sec (destroy the gambling machines & set the wheel on fire as he did)
-----> 4 : 20 sec ( you'll have to fight these enemies in order to unlock the next door )
-----> 5 : 48 /50 (watch carefully there is a door on the right side where he jumped its the secret mission door)

Enter that door and try to kill all eneimes under the given time its not that hard use KALENA...once cleared you'll get

★ WORST KEPT SECRET

Now load save slot 9 and do following
1- Set to Normal / Easy
2- Set to MISSION 1
3- Once your in Customize screen before starting mission DO EXACTLY what I want you to do in order to get all COLLECTIBLES the right way as it will glitch
if you missed one of my steps ....so lets do it

Once you're inside \ HERE IS THE GUDE

------> GUNS ----> spiral ----> Fully upgrade it so you'll get
★ LOCKED 'n LOADED

------->ACTION------>Cerberus-----> buy all skills to its maximum to get
★ BIG SPENDER

------->ITEMS--------> Purple orb ----> buy 4 of this orb to get
★ GIVE 'em HELL

------->ITEMS--------> Blue orb ------> buy 4 of this to get
★ MAXIMIZE YOUR HEALTH

------->STYLE------> See how much need for the following and try to boost them it wont take much time
as I already have them almost complete .. Here is the list needed and how much needed to get

A- Trickster (available 97,842) (max needed 99,999)
B- Sowrdmaster (available 91,364) (max 99,999)
C- Gunslinger (available 0) (max 30,000) ------> won't take you time to farm this
D- Royalguard (available 0) ( max 30,000) -----> won't take you time to farm this

After doing them all to required points you'll get
★ TREND SETTER

I am in progress of even making this easier to you, will try to gap the points more to the max limit..
expect a NEW update soon...

This is the final part of my thread leaving it to all related trophies of defeating all bosses please download the
following SAVE.zip

Once resigned pick SAVE SLOT 10 which have infinte DEVIL TRIGGER

Here is a amazing tip from ps3re I almost forgot about it

Originally posted by another user
For boss trophies, easiest way is to use difficulty saves and replay specific missions on Heaven or Hell Mode (1 hit kill), you can complete the game much faster that way

1- Set to Heaven or Hell mode
2- MISSION 3 (Already set by me) play from there on and have easy hunting with this DEVIL

Remember USE L1 to trigger DEVIL character ALL TIME and they will die in no time .

MISSION 3 boss
★ Man's Best Friend

2- MISSION 4 boss
★ Pest Control

3- MISSION 5 boss
★ Double Trouble + Who's Laughing Now

4- MISSION 7 boss
★ Sibling Rivalry

5- MISSION 8 boss
★ Inside Out

6- MISSION 9 boss
★ Lightning In A Bottle

7- MISSION 11 boss
★ Lights Out

8- MISSION 12 boss
★ Rough Rider

9- MISSION 13 boss
★ Brotherly Love

10- MISSION 16 boss
★ That’s Not Lady-Like

11- MISSION 17 boss
★Step Into The Light
★Asylum

By now I can leave you with me ensured that you have plated / are going to plat this game the fast way .

I hope my thread got your attention before your rep/thanks button... SEEE YOU SOON in
DMC 1 / DMC 2

1- CONFIRMED not working "worst keept secret" trophy for clearing 1 sec.mission you'll have to start new fresh save

2-[COLOR="#FF0000"] TRENS SETTER[/COLOR] trophy just load save slot 7 set to easy mission 3 and set to ROYALGUARD in less than 2 minutes the you'll earn
remaining ROYALGUARD xp to 99999

link -------> You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by MEGANO5 ; 01-11-2013 at 02:42 PM.

The following 41 users say thank you to MEGANO5 for this useful post:

ℳaTiCz, akbkab, amigaman2005, Andyman88, BattlePope, TheDeadLift, BIRDDOG, Bumcleaver, Caliber001, Courgette, DJR_Supreme, Enaxorth, f100fahad, gasit, Ali D Killer, Giovanni0207, hateehc, Herrkulez, jackisback2, KmartSecurity89, kosy, Lamputt, lilong, LostSoulSiskel, malachit75, markl1989, MdMaynard, mexi001, neoar, Nickolas47, reuar, Richard., rieks, RTISYOURNEMESIS, Shark008, STIGMATA, SwordspiTTer, tofmann06, X-GHOST-X, xcution_SL,
01-11-2013, 08:09 AM #20
abo_hodiban
Professional Trophies Seller
nice save set , thanks
01-11-2013, 10:49 AM #21
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Mrblack1379 View Post
Thanks for the saves i'm having one problem with worst keep secret trophy. I load up save 2 play it on normal and play mission 3 i get to the secret door do the mission clear it. After that no trophy pops up any idea? Have also tried it on easy.

ME 2 same issue
01-11-2013, 10:58 AM #22
abo_hodiban
Professional Trophies Seller
Originally posted by neoar View Post
ME 2 same issue
delete the save , start new game on normal (die 3 times in a row to unlock easy) continue until you reach level 3 and complete the secret mission , i'm sure 100% it will pops

The following user thanked abo_hodiban for this useful post:

neoar
01-11-2013, 12:06 PM #23
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
Originally posted by Mrblack1379 View Post
Thanks for the saves i'm having one problem with worst keep secret trophy. I load up save 2 play it on normal and play mission 3 i get to the secret door do the mission clear it. After that no trophy pops up any idea? Have also tried it on easy.

Yes my friend I'm afraid that you'll have to create new save and start from mission 1 over again a new fresh start delete any exisiting save you hve for DMC 3 ... it happened to me last night .... it should not take long time on normal ....
01-11-2013, 01:06 PM #24
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
C- Gunslinger (available 0) (max 30,000) ------> won't take you time to farm this

man this is wrong max is 99999 which is so much from this save ?!
01-11-2013, 01:26 PM #25
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
Originally posted by neoar View Post
man this is wrong max is 99999 which is so much from this save ?!

I sure miss typed it yea its 99999 right now I'm done of all of them except ROYALGUARD its on 98000 hold on uploading save to MEDIAFIRE ..will update my thread about this save and the one secret mission save

The following 2 users say thank you to MEGANO5 for this useful post:

neoar, StarWave
01-11-2013, 02:38 PM #26
neoar
Space Ninja
I sure miss typed it yea its 99999 right now I'm done of all of them except ROYALGUARD its on 98000 hold on uploading save to MEDIAFIRE ..will update my thread about this save and the one secret mission save

million thx

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

DEVILSH DEED

this not unlocking also i think becouse it is already unlocked

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

i got it from the other DMC collection thread
use this save load # 3 for all style gold trophy thx to poster in that post
01-11-2013, 03:03 PM #27
Fly Away
Do a barrel roll!
Thank you so much
y36ek al3afeh.
Last edited by Fly Away ; 01-11-2013 at 03:21 PM.

The following user thanked Fly Away for this useful post:

bilaljalook
01-11-2013, 03:13 PM #28
Mrblack1379
Do a barrel roll!

Thanks just got the trophy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo