01-08-2013, 04:48 PM #1
D-one
Skullhound
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

COMPLETED

Requirements:

Online Pass
Extended Cut (Free DLC)
From Ashes DLC (Paid DLC)

------------------------
Only works if you use Xploder to Resign these saves.
------------------------

Do it yourself trophies:

Enlisted
Defender
Peak Condition (Level 20 Online)

------------------------

Mediafire

Last edited by D-one ; 03-13-2013 at 03:25 PM.

The following 66 users say thank you to D-one for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 150coyote, ale...b, alxflwrs, armmyperez, AS6686, ATLien, bejekas, BigTrain, bilaljalook, bknight, BubbaDaBarb, Captain Harlock, Cissamannen, Eggman85, Ember2012, Friday15, Gabberhard, geeder, Herrkulez, in4x, J-Woww, Jason_Dxmt, jedibomber, jefersonlucas, jobone233, JonnyEnglish, joury070, khkudhgfjvbk, koz3bal, lagargola, Lotha123, MdMaynard, Mercury001, pedrobandicoot, Plathunter8, popteodor, Ps3playa1, Rex Evil, Rich Davies, rieks, rnr, ryu2050, S-PA, sagittarus, sandmanq21, SayYO, scarfac, selvin santos, ser, SHAkA, simmo_316, solidsnoova, Stephen., Stoner2002, SwordspiTTer, TG5112, thorn, turko2006, Uncrwnd KNG, Vaibhav Singh, wolf82, wolfteam1218, Yuki_240sx, zebbidy
03-09-2013, 12:42 PM #74
J-Woww
Do a barrel roll!
Great job bro!

Btw this game is awesome!
03-09-2013, 01:28 PM #75
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by satanicsulphur View Post
Is there a Mass Effect 3 save set that does not require the DLC ?

Extended cut dlc is free Winky Winky
03-09-2013, 01:30 PM #76
Originally posted by soad08 View Post

At least I am half way there Happy
03-09-2013, 02:20 PM #77
Originally posted by soad08 View Post

so From Ashes DLC is required only for the dlc trophies?just got the game from ps+ and i want to know if i can use these saves
03-09-2013, 02:55 PM #78
saumi
Haxor!
I cant seem to resign the mass effect profile save file with a my SFO file. I am using my SFO file for the other save file, but it doesnt seem to work with the profile, any help?
03-09-2013, 10:25 PM #79
Stephen.
Vault dweller
I found another save folder called "Insanity + Long Service Medal + Almost There + Patriot(US)" on NGU. Now, the save is US and I'm EU. I could resign it PERFECTLY using K.G Resigner because it had the original .SFO file within that game save (Plus you NEED the From Ashes DLC which made the save useless to me anyway). But all these saves here do NOT have their original .SFO files and when I tried these all I got was corruption after corruption. (Yes, I used my own EU .SFO file and still corrupts.)

Could someone or even the OP upload the entire save set with their original .SFO files intacted? and could someone help me find saves which do not require the From Ashes DLC that this save set has (only some here). Thanks.
Last edited by Stephen. ; 03-09-2013 at 10:30 PM.

The following user thanked Stephen. for this useful post:

DarkByke
03-10-2013, 10:41 AM #80
could someone please post a sfo for PROFILE please cant get mine off the ps3
03-10-2013, 10:58 AM #81
gogeta62
Little One
Hi,

it is there a backup for 5000 kills and insane mode ???
03-10-2013, 11:19 AM #82
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by FireFistFury View Post
I found another save folder called "Insanity + Long Service Medal + Almost There + Patriot(US)" on NGU. Now, the save is US and I'm EU. I could resign it PERFECTLY using K.G Resigner because it had the original .SFO file within that game save (Plus you NEED the From Ashes DLC which made the save useless to me anyway). But all these saves here do NOT have their original .SFO files and when I tried these all I got was corruption after corruption. (Yes, I used my own EU .SFO file and still corrupts.)

Could someone or even the OP upload the entire save set with their original .SFO files intacted? and could someone help me find saves which do not require the From Ashes DLC that this save set has (only some here). Thanks.

people still upload without their .SFO's /facepalm if i come across any ill link you to them.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo