02-12-2013, 03:57 AM #1
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Use this save, get SA on mission 5, which will be 5 SA in a row, which will give you the trophies for all difficulties for 5 SA ratings, and will give you the M4 which will also give you the Assault Rifle trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

Use this save to beat the final mission on Pro to get all difficulties trophy. Then for the weapon trophies, get the golf club (Anathema) for the melee weapon trophy. Get the .54 pistol (Inv to Party) to get the Handgun trophy. Go to Terminal Hospitality for the Uzi for the SMG trophy. Go to mission Tunnel Rat for the M60 for the Heavy weapon trophy. Go to Anathema for the Shotgun trophy. And finally on Redemption you will get the Custom Rifle, just finish the mission with it on you but do this one last bc you can't choose other missions once your on this mission, then get the R93 (Anathema) and SVD (St Petersburg) for the final weapon trophy, the on for Snipers and the all weapons Gold trophy. (If a weapon ever disappears even when you don't use the weapon make sure to reload the save) Had a few problems with the guns disappearing randomly, SA has a weapons bug, but I did my best collecting all but 1 of each type to help make getting the trophies for all of you easier.

Also when your done, get a kill with a fire axe for a trophy, get 18 kills with the golf club for a trophy, and the kills with the 3 knives for a trophy. And make sure to get 47 kills on a mission.

Saves are also on Xploder.

Aug 16 2013.

This is my platinum save. There is a shortcut to getting the weapon trophies. Whatever gun type you choose, you wont get that trophy but all others will pop right on mission start. Ex you choose to bring a handgun, and shotgun, and a knife to a mission. The trophies for handgun, shotgun and melee wont pop but everything other weapon trophy will at the start of that mission. Also this save has a blank user, so no need to resign this save to make it work, enjoy.
Last edited by bmj2k7 ; 08-17-2013 at 03:49 AM.

The following 27 users say thank you to bmj2k7 for this useful post:

370389, Awesome_User, Bigmac6097, charmeleon, deavil, dufruffo, ENightmare69, Gabberhard, Ali D Killer, gioolio, Kwan tak hing, Leonrpg, Liam, Lord Ike, Mago de Oz, mark1, mzaslam, Pferd, raperorapero, sagittarus, scarfac, simmo_316, Stephen., SwordspiTTer, wakawaka21
02-12-2013, 09:41 PM #2
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
Using my save, it took me no time at all to finish platinuming Silent Assassin. This should help everyone get platinum.
02-13-2013, 12:32 AM #3
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by bmj2k7 View Post
and will give you the M4 which will also give you the Assault Rifle trophy.

Just completed mission 5 and got the Silent Assassin trophies but I didn't get the Assault Rifle trophy, do you have any idea why?
02-13-2013, 03:22 AM #4
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
I just sent the game back to Gamefly. Now that I don't have it I see these saves. Oh well.
02-13-2013, 04:33 PM #5
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
So you SA'd mission 5, did it give you the M4? It should have given you the M4 bc that was 5 in a row. If it gave it to you, then play a mission drop the Ak, so you lose it, then go back to a mission and pickup the Ak, and finish the mission with it, that should fix it. If it didn't give you the M4 you have to SA 5 missions in a row. Which it should give you the M4 bc i SA the 1st 4 missions and this is number 5. I have a secondary account. I will test this out.

Originally posted by FireFistFury View Post
Just completed mission 5 and got the Silent Assassin trophies but I didn't get the Assault Rifle trophy, do you have any idea why?
02-13-2013, 04:50 PM #6
Stephen.
Vault dweller
So you SA'd mission 5, did it give you the M4? It should have given you the M4 bc that was 5 in a row. If it gave it to you, then play a mission drop the Ak, so you lose it, then go back to a mission and pickup the Ak, and finish the mission with it, that should fix it. If it didn't give you the M4 you have to SA 5 missions in a row. Which it should give you the M4 bc i SA the 1st 4 missions and this is number 5. I have a secondary account. I will test this out.

Omfg, my bad mate I think I did it wrong LOL. I played "Tubeway Torpedo" instead of "Invitation to a Party" *bangs head* but I will try those methods to get that other trophy thank you Happy
02-13-2013, 05:44 PM #7
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
Your going to want to resign the save again, bc to get the M4 you have to get 5 SA in a row. So you would have to SA 5 missions in a row to get the M4. Choosing a different mission restarted the counter for SA missions in a row.

Originally posted by FireFistFury View Post
Omfg, my bad mate I think I did it wrong LOL. I played "Tubeway Torpedo" instead of "Invitation to a Party" *bangs head* but I will try those methods to get that other trophy thank you Happy
02-15-2013, 09:46 AM #8
Liam
In my man cave
Use this save, get SA on mission 5, which will be 5 SA in a row, which will give you the trophies for all difficulties for 5 SA ratings, and will give you the M4 which will also give you the Assault Rifle trophy.

Use this save to beat the final mission on Pro to get all difficulties trophy. Then for the weapon trophies, get the golf club (Anathema) for the melee weapon trophy. Get the .54 pistol (Inv to Party) to get the Handgun trophy. Go to Terminal Hospitality for the Uzi for the SMG trophy. Go to mission Tunnel Rat for the M60 for the Heavy weapon trophy. Go to Anathema for the Shotgun trophy. And finally on Redemption you will get the Custom Rifle, just finish the mission with it on you but do this one last bc you can't choose other missions once your on this mission, then get the R93 (Anathema) and SVD (St Petersburg) for the final weapon trophy, the on for Snipers and the all weapons Gold trophy. (If a weapon ever disappears even when you don't use the weapon make sure to reload the save) Had a few problems with the guns disappearing randomly, SA has a weapons bug, but I did my best collecting all but 1 of each type to help make getting the trophies for all of you easier.

Also when your done, get a kill with a fire axe for a trophy, get 18 kills with the golf club for a trophy, and the kills with the 3 knives for a trophy. And make sure to get 47 kills on a mission.

Saves are also on Xploder.

You should have just really included the last save with your other hitman 2 thread. Took me a while to find this.

The following user thanked Liam for this useful post:

TG5112
02-15-2013, 04:23 PM #9
Lord Ike
Error… Cat invasion!
Awesome save, this will definitely cut down time on those difficulty trophies, im getting this game & the other for sure now.
02-15-2013, 10:55 PM #10
upload your platinum save please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo