03-01-2013, 04:10 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Of Orcs and Men Ultimate save modded

You must login or register to view this content.

finally i got save that will make this game a breeze on Extrem Difficulty!
level and skill points max out this save was originally by Team Xpg modded by DJWeed for XBOX and i manage to convert it to ps3 format so credit to him. so resign my save its a starter on high difficulty .

enjoy the game :y: Happy
[/SIZE]

download here You must login or register to view this content.

here is trophy for You must login or register to view this content. made by mark1 please thanks him :y:
Last edited by SHAkA ; 03-17-2013 at 07:47 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

Analeise, Andyman88, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, Carramrod235, chaoszage, demon_eye, Drakefast, Ember2012, ENightmare69, Jaytech, jhonatan garcia, kotringal, mark1, mazdafreak, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit, PC_, ResidentWeevil, scratch_pervert, selvin santos, Sirprizer, TG5112, TheCKU, wakawaka21, wolfteam1218, X-GHOST-X
08-23-2015, 02:04 PM #47
Angelus Satani
Pokemon Trainer
Thanks for the amazing saves. But links are broken. =(

*UPDATE* I found it.

Last edited by Angelus Satani ; 08-23-2015 at 07:54 PM.

The following user thanked Angelus Satani for this useful post:

NuclearArmpit
06-06-2016, 12:41 AM #48
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
Of Orcs and Men Ultimate save modded

finally i got save that will make this game a breeze on Extrem Difficulty!
level and skill points max out this save was originally by Team Xpg modded by DJWeed for XBOX and i manage to convert it to ps3 format so credit to him. so resign my save its a starter on high difficulty .

enjoy the game :y: Happy
[/SIZE]

download here You must login or register to view this content.

here is trophy for You must login or register to view this content. made by mark1 please thanks him :y:

Was really looking forward to playing this (yes, I'm a little late to the party), but I've run into a problem. These are EU saves, which normally wouldn't be a big deal. I just change the region in Bruteforce and go on about my day. The problem is, this game was only released as a digital download in the US, and when I change the game.conf to "NPUB30891" and load it up on my PS3, it says the data is corrupted.

It actually lets me load the EU saves on there just fine, I can even change to the disc or download version of the EU saves and I don't get an error. No error, but obviously, my US version doesn't recognize those saves and even puts them in a separate folder on my save utility folder.

So, long story short....is there anything I can do, or am I just out of luck on these saves?

Thanks!
06-06-2016, 12:42 AM #49
duplicate post. Sal
Last edited by ResidentWeevil ; 06-06-2016 at 12:45 AM. Reason: duplicate post
06-06-2016, 01:32 AM #50
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ResidentWeevil View Post
Was really looking forward to playing this (yes, I'm a little late to the party), but I've run into a problem. These are EU saves, which normally wouldn't be a big deal. I just change the region in Bruteforce and go on about my day. The problem is, this game was only released as a digital download in the US, and when I change the game.conf to "NPUB30891" and load it up on my PS3, it says the data is corrupted.

It actually lets me load the EU saves on there just fine, I can even change to the disc or download version of the EU saves and I don't get an error. No error, but obviously, my US version doesn't recognize those saves and even puts them in a separate folder on my save utility folder.

So, long story short....is there anything I can do, or am I just out of luck on these saves?

Thanks!

When you say you change the games.conf..do you mean the param SFO?..is the US title ID in your actual configuration file? Have you tried moving only the data file into your save? Have you tried partial resign? Have you checked to see if save directory says the same thing other than title ID?...lots of things you can do besides full rebuild

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

BatmanSupremacy
06-06-2016, 02:46 AM #51
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
When you say you change the games.conf..do you mean the param SFO?..is the US title ID in your actual configuration file? Have you tried moving only the data file into your save? Have you tried partial resign? Have you checked to see if save directory says the same thing other than title ID?...lots of things you can do besides full rebuild

Yes, I was talking about the param SFO showing "NPUB30891" and the US title ID was showing in the configuration file. I pulled one of my own saves and just compared every little thing I could and it all appeared to be exactly the same. (That being said, I'm still relatively new at this, so quite likely I missed something.)

If I take the EU save, update the region and do a partial resign, I get a PARAM.SFO Hash Key Hash: FAIL, a Disc Hash Key Hash: FAIL, and a File Key Hash: FAIL.

If I take just the save data and put it into one of my own saves and do either a partial or full resign, I just get a File Key Hash: FAIL, with the others showing OK.

Edit: Actually, I just check the game.conf file again, looks like it is only showing BLES01586/NPEB01106 which are the disc and digital EU versions. Would having the US one fix the problem?
Last edited by ResidentWeevil ; 06-06-2016 at 03:35 AM.
06-06-2016, 03:32 AM #52
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Yes, I was talking about the param SFO showing "NPUB30891" and the US title ID was showing in the configuration file. I pulled one of my own saves and just compared every little thing I could and it all appeared to be exactly the same. (That being said, I'm still relatively new at this, so quite likely I missed something.)

If I take the EU save, update the region and do a partial resign, I get a PARAM.SFO Hash Key Hash: FAIL, a Disc Hash Key Hash: FAIL, and a File Key Hash: FAIL.

If I take just the save data and put it into one of my own saves and do either a partial or full resign, I just get a File Key Hash: FAIL, with the others showing OK.

You either have wrong file id or you don't have the nbup id in the games.conf file of root bsd folder

The following 2 users say thank you to xenomage for this useful post:

BatmanSupremacy, ResidentWeevil
06-06-2016, 03:57 AM #53
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
You either have wrong file id or you don't have the nbup id in the games.conf file of root bsd folder

Looks like you replied before I edited my post and I missed it. Yeah, I'm missing the NPUB id in the conf file. I've been searching for the id to no avail so far. Sal

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
06-06-2016, 04:07 AM #54
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Looks like you replied before I edited my post and I missed it. Yeah, I'm missing the NPUB id in the conf file. I've been searching for the id to no avail so far. Sal

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Here you go
    ; "Of Orcs and Men"
[NPUB30891/BLES01586/NPEB01106]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=000102030405060708090A0B0C0D0E0F

The following 2 users say thank you to xenomage for this useful post:

BatmanSupremacy, ResidentWeevil
06-06-2016, 06:38 AM #55
I swear I added the NPUB title just like that before and it still wasn't working. But anyway, I pasted in what you posted, tried it on a fresh downloaded save and bam, works like a charm. I really appreciate the help xenomage. Good to learn a few more tricks for the future!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo