04-23-2013, 01:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys. I want to post a my save of this game. I have completed all challenges and complete the game on Hard. The save is at the start of the game (PART 1 - CHAPTER 2) on Extra Hard but i noticed that, however the challenges was completed in the early playthrough, it's must complete again on this difficulty...
If someone want complete the challenges again and go on in the story on Extra Hard, he/she can do with this save Smile
I don't have much time anymore to dedicate to this game :(

You must login or register to view this content.

If someone want the save of the Clear Data, i will post it.

I don't know i you need the system data too for loading all the challenges complete but, just in case, this is the system data ^_^

Last edited by David LionHeart ; 04-28-2013 at 07:57 AM.

The following user thanked David LionHeart for this useful post:

tareksadoon
04-23-2013, 07:44 PM #2
divybc
Former Staff
Moved to the correct section!
04-26-2013, 02:38 PM #3
Originally posted by David
Hi guys. I want to post a my save of this game. I have completed all challenges and complete the game on Hard. The save is at the start of the game (PART 1 - CHAPTER 2) on Extra Hard but i noticed that, however the challenges was completed in the early playthrough, it's must complete again on this difficulty...
If someone want complete the challenges again and go on in the story on Extra Hard, he/she can do with this save Smile
I don't have much time anymore to dedicate to this game :(

If someone want the save of the Clear Data, i will post it.

PS: sorry for bad english and for place the thread in the wrong section :S

so this save has all the challenges completed? if i was not mistaken, you need the system data files too, otherwise it won't work.
04-28-2013, 08:00 AM #4
Hi Tareksadoon, the link with the system data is now in the first post i made Smile
04-28-2013, 12:47 PM #5
Originally posted by David
Hi Tareksadoon, the link with the system data is now in the first post i made Smile

Cheers man!

If you have any of the long time consuming trophies please add them! We only have few save files for yakuza 4 in NGU. Thanks again for the effort
Last edited by tareksadoon ; 04-28-2013 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Adding a question
04-28-2013, 01:39 PM #6
ninjy
Keeper
You have to do Ultimate Challenges yourself.
And even if you find a save with only the last challenge to do, it's the more difficult because you have 13mn to beat all bosses, and with in bonus, the last old master.
Watch Youtube to see who to not lose time.
04-30-2013, 08:10 PM #7
Originally posted by ninjy View Post
You have to do Ultimate Challenges yourself.
And even if you find a save with only the last challenge to do, it's the more difficult because you have 13mn to beat all bosses, and with in bonus, the last old master.
Watch Youtube to see who to not lose time.

I think it's the same way as yakuza 3
There was a save where all the challenges were completed, all u had to do is beat one random challenge (redo it) and the trophy will pop. That's why i assume yakuza 4 will be exactly the same as long as all challenges completed.
05-01-2013, 07:29 AM #8
Sorry but, apart the clear data, i don't have any other save for yakuza 4 :( I've alway loved yakuza game and i remember that, once finished yakuza 3 and start a premium new game to another difficulty, all the challenges was cleared! Only substories had to be completed again... I don't understand why developers of yakuza 4 doesn't do the same thing again in yakuza 4 :S

However, i you need the clear data, i will post it in the firt page ^_^ and i hope to find some time to play this fantastic game ( at least for me Smile ) on very hard difficulty Smile
05-01-2013, 09:41 AM #9
ninjy
Keeper
Originally posted by tareksadoon View Post
I think it's the same way as yakuza 3
There was a save where all the challenges were completed, all u had to do is beat one random challenge (redo it) and the trophy will pop. That's why i assume yakuza 4 will be exactly the same as long as all challenges completed.
Nope.
05-02-2013, 01:40 PM #10
Originally posted by ninjy View Post
Nope.

conversation killed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo