06-11-2013, 06:46 PM #1
Hellstenen
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you got a problem or the download is broken or anything, just leave a reply and I'll get on it ASAP.
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is my saveset for Assassin's Creed: Revelations. This is my first save set, so I hope you'll enjoy!

------------------------------------------

You must login or register to view this content.[/SIZE]

The save set is for the SP, the MP is server-based so I can't make any saves for that. But fear not, the MP trophies are fairly easy to boost. If you want to boost, check out these forums:

This save set would not be possible without mont266 and zero.nam3! They made about a fifth of the saves, so don't forget to give them some credit too.
You must login or register to view this content.'s thread: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.'s thread: You must login or register to view this content.

There is a detailed guide for each trophy in the saveset, I tried to make them as noob friendly as possible, so you shouldn't have any problem getting them all. Sometimes I put a Youtube link in a guide, because a video can explain the method better and can give you a clearer picture of what you need to do.

Last edited by Hellstenen ; 12-24-2014 at 10:30 PM.

The following 64 users say thank you to Hellstenen for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, a7meDz, ali_warchild, alxflwrs, BASIA2001, Behdad, Birls15, bodo2008, busterdawg69, canigia, canikoblivan, christian585, ChrnoYamato1991, Cien, col_gooseman, dapreacher23, Guakii, Herrkulez, Hihi2442, jhonatan garcia, john connor 84, johnhvat, josesant, khkudhgfjvbk, kimi325e, klycik, Kryptyk_, Lemons, Leofrigo, mark1, mexi001, mont266, Moya13, OmegaBeta, PC_, pepo123, Plathunter8, pololastation, popteodor, Raffael153, Rich Davies, salinas05, scarfac, sephyroth89, serialfun, Shabiku, Shisha, simmo_316, SlowGrind, srandys74, Susanoo, SwordspiTTer, TheVixen, tupacuk2000, UltraPhoenixHD, Vaibhav Singh, Wasatio, wolf82, xorissao, xSOADx, yatta, YenooR

The following user groaned Hellstenen for this awful post:

oldcp65
01-26-2016, 03:57 PM #56
Thanks for the saveset! I recently had a problem with my hard drive and lost my saves. This will help a lot!
02-28-2016, 02:02 AM #57
That's great! thank you!
04-03-2016, 06:09 AM #58
Any RTM tools or Money hack and thx for Saveset up
11-17-2016, 09:51 PM #59
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Hellstenen View Post
If you got a problem or the download is broken or anything, just leave a reply and I'll get on it ASAP.
Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Here is my saveset for Assassin's Creed: Revelations. This is my first save set, so I hope you'll enjoy!

The save set is for the SP, the MP is server-based so I can't make any saves for that. But fear not, the MP trophies are fairly easy to boost. If you want to boost, check out these forums:

This save set would not be possible without mont266 and zero.nam3! They made about a fifth of the saves, so don't forget to give them some credit too.

There is a detailed guide for each trophy in the saveset, I tried to make them as noob friendly as possible, so you shouldn't have any problem getting them all. Sometimes I put a Youtube link in a guide, because a video can explain the method better and can give you a clearer picture of what you need to do.

As always GREAT WORK! every save as in description except Tax Evasion - I don't know how to do it Smile but keep it up the good work
12-13-2016, 02:47 PM #60
Thanks for your saves ! =)
But for the save with everything done, the link is dead =S
12-01-2019, 11:03 PM #61
The saveset link doesnt work. please reupload

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo