06-24-2013, 09:55 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is my Starter save of The Last of us, i read that lot of people got trouble modding it with bruteforce so heres mine modded with GameGenie

This is the earliest point in game i could add the mods on, its right after where you get your weapon, so if you havent played the prologue make sure you do this before you use this save Smile

Mods i added:
Max Parts
Max SP
Max Health Kits

Max Ammo:

Pistol
Revolver
Shivs

Max Crafting:

Alcohol
Blade
Binding
Explosive
Rag
Sugar

It could be possible that max ammo only works for pistol as its the only gun i got on this save so far

I removed my SFO so you have to insert your own

Originally posted by Daneshi View Post

For those having problems with the corrupt save message:
Put the saves (Profile and Save Game) on your thumb drive
Copy your own param.sfo file into the folders (I used my param.sfo from my own The Last of Us save)
Open Bruteforce
Make sure you have the correct profile loaded
Highlight both saves
Right click and select "Rebuild with current profile (Full)"
Remove your thumb drive
Copy the files to your PS3
Load the game save...

Simples... what are people not understanding? This worked first time for me.

Originally posted by carlanivans View Post
if your stuck with the nail bombs at bill's then just drop one nail bomb nd go and pick up the same one you dropped....this will reset the counter back to 3 then your good to go Smile

Last edited by xSOADx ; 01-14-2014 at 07:10 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, AmmarA1, Andyman88, bejekas, belga, bigburt82, Bumcleaver, carlanivans, clever21, Daneshi, Danichin, demonio5, Elduder, Fapping Machine, Habeeb, flyby64, Gandalf, Grumpy Old Men, Sheldon Cooper, HUYI82, Im A Stig, Isaac Clarke, jobone233, Lemons, NewDust, Nintendohunter, npsmick11, OmegaBeta, orionoxox, Pixie Lott, Richard., ryohayabusa, scienide, selvin santos, SwordspiTTer, TheForce, Tiff2403, Ungahs, wakawaka21, Wasatio, Westers, X-GHOST-X, xgaraax
06-28-2013, 02:06 PM #47
Originally posted by wert4565 View Post
Does This Work Online and Good Work BTW Yes

This save is not for the Multiplayer element, if that is what you mean.

For those having problems with the corrupt save message:
Put the saves (Profile and Save Game) on your thumb drive
Copy your own param.sfo file into the folders (I used my param.sfo from my own The Last of Us save)
Open Bruteforce
Make sure you have the correct profile loaded
Highlight both saves
Right click and select "Rebuild with current profile (Full)"
Remove your thumb drive
Copy the files to your PS3
Load the game save...

Simples... what are people not understanding? This worked first time for me.
Last edited by Daneshi ; 06-28-2013 at 02:08 PM.

The following user thanked Daneshi for this useful post:

xSOADx
06-28-2013, 02:52 PM #48
Thanks alot for your save. Can you upload easy+ modded save with all upgrades, same modded states and from the same spot in your save also if you can make a modded save for Elie. the start and the end of her chapter is nearly impossible to finish even on easy.
one last request can you fix the infinity lost in these:

1. I you never get inf for rifle, shotgun, shorty, eldiabro or melee weapons
2. you lose inf for revolvor after the trap
3. you lose inf for nail bombs after you get 1 from bill
4. you lose inf for shives when you start winter.
06-28-2013, 08:18 PM #49
Originally posted by pselite View Post
Thanks alot for your save. Can you upload easy+ modded save with all upgrades, same modded states and from the same spot in your save also if you can make a modded save for Elie. the start and the end of her chapter is nearly impossible to finish even on easy.
one last request can you fix the infinity lost in these:

1. I you never get inf for rifle, shotgun, shorty, eldiabro or melee weapons
2. you lose inf for revolvor after the trap
3. you lose inf for nail bombs after you get 1 from bill
4. you lose inf for shives when you start winter.

I am not sure that a lot can be done about these instances, as this is how the game scripting is set up and handled. I guess there will be checks to see if revolver_ammo is greater than the ammo_capacity, if it is then set revolver_ammo to ammo_capacity. The kind of script override that would be needed is outside the scope of a save game modification, as you would need to have some kind of variable tracker running (I am not even sure if such a thing exists on the PS3, but think CheatEngine on the PC and you will get the idea). The only way round it would be for the OP to put saves in this thread for each respective section where the weapon amount gets overwritten which is not really worth the effort in my opinion. If anything I have typed above is wrong, then please correct me.
06-28-2013, 09:31 PM #50
hecticmassacre
Bounty hunter
If anyone is having trouble,
Message me your personal save and i will modify it back
06-29-2013, 08:44 AM #51
Just want to be sure. If I delete my last of us patch and apply cheats through brute force do i HAVE to be offline for the cheats to work or am i just doing something wrong because I decrypt then apply cheats then encrypt and the save copies onto my ps3 normally but when I start the game up it says corrupt and theres no chance to get the save back.
06-29-2013, 10:00 AM #52
I didn't have to delete my game data/patch to make this save work. I just followed the instructions that I posted in a previous message.
What extra cheats are you trying to include in the game, because as far as I know the cheats that show up in BruteForceSaveData are not compatible yet. All of the cheats that you could possibly want/need are already active in this topic's save.

As always, I would backup my original save before doing ANYTHING, there is an option in BSD to automatically backup, but I personally prefer to do it myself. That way if anything does go wrong, you still have your own save to try again.
06-29-2013, 11:53 AM #53
So all i have to do is put my SFO in the folder? I dont have to rename the folder or change the region? I have a US copy.
06-29-2013, 12:02 PM #54
Originally posted by rachet908 View Post
So all i have to do is put my SFO in the folder? I dont have to rename the folder or change the region? I have a US copy.

You put your own param.sfo in the folders, then change the region ID within BSD for both files, then resign them both. I believe the Region ID you need is BCUS98174 but I would check your own save and see what ID it has to be on the safe side. If you need in depth instructions then let me know, but there are plenty of tutorials on here if you don't know how to change the region ID or resign a save within BSD.
06-29-2013, 01:33 PM #55
Originally posted by murat3152 View Post
It keeps saying file is corrupted when I try to transfer the save to my ps3.
What am I doing wrong?

i tell you and everybody what you are doing wrong:
you cannot just put any sfo in. check the folder name. most games have different slots like BCESXXXX-SV1 or SV2. you have to put the sfo from a save with the same name.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo