07-01-2013, 02:46 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop
You must login or register to view this content.

LINK FIXED!
Last edited by SHAkA ; 05-28-2015 at 06:46 AM.

The following 69 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, Analeise, azizX, bejekas, BigTrain, Bizrrr, brd23, Carbonox35, coma199402, Dean7, drexyl, Ember2012, Gabberhard, gigarata, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, gsepp, GYNOUGH, hallofinjustice, Harvester51, Herrkulez, in4x, Iseppina, ishotboston, isigo, Jaytech, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, keeks7, L-Griever, Lemons, Mago de Oz, mark1, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mnemonic7, Monkeydad1977, NegativeZEN, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PapaHacks, PatrickVZ, PC_, PEMDAS, Pferd, pierro76600, Platina, poetic410, popteodor, reptil-1997, rieks, scarfac, scratch_pervert, SecAnswer, sephic, shalashaska, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Space_Honky, Stephen., Ungahs, UzuNARUKi, VercettiCool, vitalij, X-GHOST-X, XGan, xplicit1, xSOADx
06-01-2014, 08:20 PM #155
Andres_BMX
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by nou1969 View Post
This doesn't unlock "Get A Life" does it? I can't seem to get the A+ all levels to pop.

Use the thread I posted on page 15 on this thread, that is a functional save for getting the A+ trophy.
06-01-2014, 08:22 PM #156
Andres_BMX
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Andyman88 View Post
60 to car crush the game to me!

I got the 60 to car with this save without any issue. Maybe deleting the update as stated by Shaka?
06-02-2014, 03:58 PM #157
Andyman88
I am error
Originally posted by BMX View Post
I got the 60 to car with this save without any issue. Maybe deleting the update as stated by Shaka?

I have not done updates
06-03-2014, 10:22 PM #158
shalashaska
I am error
nice save , i will try this Smile just started to play game Smile
06-08-2014, 09:32 AM #159
to get the wear the masks throphy you got to use the HOT save(click the picture above) and than start chapter 2 and select the last mask. keep wearing and restarting the chapter and selecting another mask. you will get it eventually. im using the HOT save and trying the get unlock all masks but it hasnt popped yet. lets see if i test some more
06-20-2014, 10:00 AM #160
Greeting guys^^ I want to share my savegame for You must login or register to view this content. Trophy because the savegame from SHAkA didn't work for me and only freezed my PS3. Just updade your game, play the first chapter "No Talk", finish it and after you get the ranking the trophy will pop upWinky Winky

Edit: And here is another save for You must login or register to view this content.. Play the first chapter and you will get this both trophies.
Last edited by MegaTTTron ; 06-20-2014 at 02:02 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to MegaTTTron for this useful post:

Kottyn, selvin santos, simmo_316, xcela
07-25-2014, 11:42 AM #161
Just to clearify, Delete everything Hotline Miami from console, Start game, Update game, Play a bit, exit, delete my save, put in 60 to car save you have included, Play first chapter, 60 to car trophy will pop.

Delete 60 to car save after pop, use Get a Life and Zoo Keeper, play first Chapter, Get A Life trophy will pop.

Am I correct in this? Or Does one still have to use Bruteforce save first? I am rather new to bruteforce save and I have tinkered with it, but if it is needed, a point by point with these 2 saves would be greatly apreciated. Thank you for the 2 saves and will try get them to work while I wait for a reply. Ta
07-27-2014, 08:26 PM #162
shalashaska
I am error
anyone knows how to delete update form game, nothing found on game data in xmb
07-27-2014, 08:29 PM #163
reptil-1997
Gym leader
Originally posted by shalashaska View Post
anyone knows how to delete update form game, nothing found on game data in xmb

You need to delete the complete game to delete the patch.

The following user thanked reptil-1997 for this useful post:

SHAkA

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo