09-02-2013, 07:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1. Back up your main save on a USB.
2. Create a new user on your PS3 (You don't have to sign up for PSN)
3. Go on your main account and start Diablo 3
4. At main menu press start on your second controller and make a new profile under the name of the user you just created.
5. Drop anything you want to dupe on your main account and pick it up on your second controller. (Also you can dupe money by going to the party menu and press triangle to give money.)
6.Quit the game and reload the back up of your save.
7. Get back all items from second controller and you have successfully duplicated any item you want.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by XxCOD5DEVILxX ; 08-23-2014 at 05:16 AM.

The following 17 users say thank you to XxCOD5DEVILxX for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, cronos002, Dalmin, danilo_BR, elite2011, floyd1369, haleim, Im A Stig, Jagger007, kain_IO, mexi001, PoundofLife, setsae, SkillsWar12, SwordspiTTer, TheSameKiid____, Untouchable_God
09-06-2013, 01:20 PM #20
PC_
Mario!
Originally posted by Loader View Post
you can not drop/take any items. there are some which are account bound. is there a way to equipt/pick up that stuff anyway ?

I ran into that problem also. Try putting the item in the stash box, and then removing it with the other character.
Last edited by PC_ ; 09-06-2013 at 01:22 PM.
09-06-2013, 10:34 PM #21
File-Loader
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by PC
I ran into that problem also. Try putting the item in the stash box, and then removing it with the other character.

The stash is not shared :(

Its on profile 1 and my other items are on Profile 2.
09-06-2013, 11:00 PM #22
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Nice tut, should be useful for people. Debating if it's worth picking up this game.
09-07-2013, 12:02 AM #23
setsae
Climbing up the ladder

Originally posted by another user

Bug Example Video:
You must login or register to view this content.

Bug Description:
Set Bonuses are adding to characters base statistics and remaining forever.

Video Description:
In this video, I first show that I am wearing 2 Set items; Blackthorne's Surcoat and Blackthorne's Spurs. Wearing both of these items is meant to give the player +100 Vitality.

I then show that if you log out and log in, this Set bonus is actually added to your characters base stats, and the more you log out and log in, the set bonus will just keep adding to your characters stats. (This is a huge problem in Diablo, as when you're farming, you will log out and in a lot to farm items)

I then show that even if you remove the items, the stats remain on your character even if you log out, essentially ruining your character and gameplay experience.

How I found this bug:
I found this bug through normal, legitimate play. I first noticed a problem yesterday whilst playing, I knew I had around 70k HP with all my equipment on but later on whilst just playing normally, I looked at my stats and realised I had 80k, I thought initially maybe I found something new and just forgot so I continued playing, later on I realised I had 100k HP, and later, 150k, etc. The number just kept rising. I knew something was wrong, then I eventually noticed my HP increased on logging out and in.

After messing around with my equipment trying to figure out what was causing the problem, I realised my Vitality was increasing by 100 each log out and then I just put two and two together realising the set bonus was 100 VIT, tested wearing only those items and thats how I found the bug.

What I would like Blizzard to do about this:
I think Blizzard need to release a patch that resets everyones base statistics to what they should naturally be at their current Level and Paragon Level. I really hope they do this.

I do not want to start from Level 1, and this bug has completely ruined my character. I am currently at Paragon 11 and I have invested a lot of time into my character, I play solo mainly and I was really enjoying improving my character until this happend, now I feel like my character is essentially cheating and I don't really see much point in continuing to play it.

So now I'm forced to either make a new character or quit, unless a patch is released that will fix my character.

BLIZZARD REASad Awesome
I think it would be in best interest to write a patch that resets any characters base stats to what they should be as soon as you log into the game online. This way it would not only fix this bug that I have mentioned here, but it would also reset the stats of anyone using hacked characters online.

Please help keep this thread bumped! And be careful when using set items.

Thanks in advance,

Derity

LOL - someone get to work on a save for us all , before they must fix Smile

09-09-2013, 07:41 PM #24
This actually works very well. I downloaded a lvl 60 inferno character with tons of gold. I didn't even have to resign it as it lets u play but you wont get any trophys. All u use the save for is transferring the lvl 60 items and the gold to yr other acct. Just make sure you load yr own save up after doing this. I saved my original save to cloud, was an easy way of gaining gold.
09-16-2013, 04:13 AM #25
kcwolfy78
Save Point
I knew about doing this online never thought about using a second controller
10-02-2013, 02:39 PM #26
floyd1369
Do a barrel roll!
thanks for the tut :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo