09-02-2013, 11:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I apologize for my bad English.
This is my first contribution, load the second slot, begin at the first bonfire in your inventory will have all rare weapons, just throwone and then picked the gun and the trophy will pop. They have all spells unless arrow souls. All miracles, unless healing. all pyromancy unless combustion. you need to buy it a you will have the trophy

You also have all the keys, all rings, you can do all covenants, you have 99999 HP and 99999 stamina. all other attributes are in 30 unless HP it is in 1. your level is 139, don't level up HP an stamina if you do you will die an you loose the 99999. I don't sure iff you can level up the other attributes.

You have to get Lordvessel and Rite of Kindling for the two trophys. I recommend getting first and Lordvessel so you can teleport, all bonfires are enabled for the teleport.

Kill all the bosses that are required for a trophy it will be easy after get Lordvessel youst teleport an with your level and healt you don have any problem.

For other weapons trophies just download a save modified with everything in the box adding to your inventory the weapon with you need for the trophy.

I just modify this save so you can more easily You must login or register to view this content. the trophy for the game. Rememer load slot 2.

Download link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Password:
nextgenupdate

This save is US

Update 1

This is the same save but all boss are killed unless the The Four Kins, The Asylum Demons and Gwyn.
Only you need to teleport to the abyss kill the four kings, talk with the snake put the lordvessel and the souls and go to kill Gwyn for finish the game and get the final you need for the trophy

Update 2

This is the same that the original save but this have the Lordvessel and Rite of Kindling I add it them to make them easier to get all the other trophies you can teleport any where. you can get all the trophies with this save unlees the trophy where you need to get Lordvessel and Rite of Kindlin because you have it and you won't get the trophy

The who ask me DM13
Here is the save with all the skill in 99 unless vitality is in 98 and you are level 700 and you have all that you have in the other save including Lordvessel and Rite of Kindlin so you can't get this trophies.

Here is a tutorial how to mod your Dark Soul, The turorial is in Spanish because I speek Spanish.

Last edited by Dark Nacho ; 11-29-2013 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Update

The following 30 users say thank you to Dark Nacho for this useful post:

abusaedan, albert2wesker, BigTrain, chellesan, DM13, el-chachi, emowtion, gloomysunday, guhjorn, hansson, Hiblao, imperator5555, JPClyde, juhssarah, keeks7, krustytoe, Lone_Inferno, Platina, RickTaylor, Rubbens7, Ruri Gokō, selvin santos, SHAkA, soccerdude84, tofmann06, wkedklwnz, wolf82, zaykin25, Zero4ph

The following user groaned Dark Nacho for this awful post:

jerrmy12
10-12-2014, 10:38 PM #38
Hey team is posible earned platinum with this save set????

Thanks
10-31-2014, 03:33 PM #39
Default Avatar
arro
Will this work on an EU save?
02-22-2015, 09:10 PM #40
THANK YOU! This is the first Dark souls 1 modded save that didn't give me a data corrupted error, good job and keep up the good work!
03-14-2015, 07:53 AM #41
If you have unlimited health, how are you supposed to get past the seath the scaleless fight in the dukes archives?
03-15-2015, 06:12 AM #42
Originally posted by Nah3794 View Post
If you have unlimited health, how are you supposed to get past the seath the scaleless fight in the dukes archives?

"There's a way to completely avoid the first encounter with Seath, but it requires skill. Go up on the big elevator, when it's on top be in light load and use the lever again while holding run. The elevator will start going down but you can make it to the upper floor if you move as soon as you can. From here, turn around and roll drop on the elevator's rail. Position yourself on the small diagonal side of the rail and as soon as you can see the third floor's rail from your position, roll in. The elevator is wider than the corridors so by staying on the diagonal side you can roll in from the side."

Source IGN
10-21-2015, 05:13 PM #43
yo whats the password so i can extract the files? its asking me for a password on the READ ME too
10-21-2015, 05:35 PM #44
LostSoulSiskel
Devil's never cry.
well unfortunately there are the guys who are really bad and only find enjoyment in literally raping lower levels who stand no chance.. /:
10-21-2015, 06:13 PM #45
well thank you too
11-14-2015, 03:25 PM #46
u can get banned for this ? im new sorry

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo