Post: [UPDATED] Diablo 3 - Paragon 100 mule account [end game mats/gems/gold]
09-07-2013, 05:51 AM #1
Lt.Saw
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, here is my Paragon 100 mule account, it has tens of thousands of endgame Gems, Materials and around 5 billion gold. It's way more than enough for this game.

I've played through the game and cleared everything including Inferno bosses, so you won't get much trophies out of this, but this will definitely help you to get going on inferno and make leveling faster (due to overpowered gems you can socket early on).

Enjoy.

You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE: I've done new save, this one has most of the BoA designs and patterns, + lots of level 13-14 gems, almost infinite amount of Hellfire Machines and Hellfire Ring mats + Demonc Essences.

In addition it has leveling Legendary items and some other legendary loot in stash.

UPDATE 2. How to merge this save with your heroes:

For everyone asking for this, you can merge stash and Paragon levels from my save with your hero. Here is what you need to do:

Decrypt your save with BSD, decrypt my save. Put ACCOUNT.DAT from my save to yours (replace your file). Remember to get a backup of your save and put all important stuff in your hero inventory. Stash will be wiped out and replaced with one from my save. But after that you will have P100 with all the items from the stash and your own heroes.

Change title ID if needed (if you have NA version of the game), resign save and then encrypt it again. IT'S IMPORTANT TO CHANGE YOUR TITLE ID BEFORE ENCRYPTION, otherwise you will get a corrupted save. After that you should have your old hero at paragon 100 and your stash will be replaced with one from my save with all the mats, gems and gold.

Update 3: Hey guys, stop spamming my PM, I won't do any save for people it will just get you ignored by me on forums.

If I do it for 1, everyone will be asking to do it for them. The instructions are very clear and simple. If you can't merge save - the problem is somewhere between keyboard and a chair.

I've tried it with multiple saves, and it's WORKING. There is even some guy on the forums, with Ultimate save based on my stash/p100 save. So it's clearly proof of concept.
Last edited by Lt.Saw ; 09-10-2013 at 01:30 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Lt.Saw for this useful post:

150coyote, TheDeadLift, BroIDontMod, cl_21, CodJumper:, Dalmin, haleim, Im A Stig, kidsea, PC_, selvin santos, TheSameKiid____, VercettiCool
09-08-2013, 06:58 PM #20
Okay, say I wanted to put some of the items in the characters inventory and then place the character on my own save. How would I do so?
09-08-2013, 07:49 PM #21
haleim
Keeper
Originally posted by STYL3S View Post
Okay, say I wanted to put some of the items in the characters inventory and then place the character on my own save. How would I do so?

Originally posted by XxCOD5DEVILxX View Post
1. Back up your main save on a USB.
2. Create a new user on your PS3 (You don't have to sign up for PSN)
3. Go on your main account and start Diablo 3
4. At main menu press start on your second controller and make a new profile under the name of the user you just created.
5. Drop anything you want to dupe on your main account and pick it up on your second controller. (Also you can dupe money by going to the party menu and press triangle to give money.)
6.Quit the game and reload the back up of your save.
7. Get back all items from second controller and you have successfully duplicated any item you want.

09-08-2013, 08:41 PM #22
Originally posted by STYL3S View Post

I was wondering something similar, i was wondering if it was possible to maybe copy my toon to the paragon 100.
Because, i put a lot of work into my demon hunter.. But that paragon 100 looks badass!
09-08-2013, 09:01 PM #23
BroIDontMod
Gym leader
wow. thank you. i just wish there was more stuff for wizards, but beggars cant be choosers Happy
09-08-2013, 10:32 PM #24
is there a tutorial on how to use these? plz :bye:
09-08-2013, 11:41 PM #25
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
start a new toon on the save , level it up to 60 - give it all your current gear and there ya go !

all kinds of stuff & still your current gear setup so to speak.
09-08-2013, 11:54 PM #26
Originally posted by setsae View Post
start a new toon on the save , level it up to 60 - give it all your current gear and there ya go !

all kinds of stuff & still your current gear setup so to speak.

Yeah, that's what i'm doing now.. Just a pain having to play through all difficulties again.
09-09-2013, 04:30 AM #27
150coyote
Do a barrel roll!
just create new female wizard then copy the hero dat will look like this 282790A9.HRO then copy the .HRO file from above save and rename with yours. just make sure u make a new character on your save first so that it can be recognized when u add the renamed hero dat I can confirm this works been trying for two days the problem is if u try to just insert the save to your file it wont work because there is no file for it in your hero index
09-09-2013, 01:59 PM #28
tsch
Keeper
Originally posted by Lt.Saw View Post
Hey guys, here is my Paragon 100 mule account, it has tens of thousands of endgame Gems, Materials and around 5 billion gold. It's way more than enough for this game.

I've played through the game and cleared everything including Inferno bosses, so you won't get much trophies out of this, but this will definitely help you to get going on inferno and make leveling faster (due to overpowered gems you can socket early on).

Enjoy.

UPDATE: I've done new save, this one has most of the BoA designs and patterns, + lots of level 13-14 gems, almost infinite amount of Hellfire Machines and Hellfire Ring mats + Demonc Essences.

In addition it has leveling Legendary items and some other legendary loot in stash.

Can you make this with the other Chars: Demon Hunter,....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo