09-20-2013, 11:54 PM #1
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Guys Today i am presenting you the GTA V Saveset.(or atleast as far as i got till now)

I wasn't actually planning to do a saveset so i wont even redo the Story missions
if anyone wants to contribute, You are Welcome , just message me and i will add your save into the Saveset.

This Saveset includes these Trophies: (As of 21.September.2013)

Story:
You must login or register to view this content.Subversive
You must login or register to view this content.Blitzed
You must login or register to view this content.Small Town Big Job
Collectibles:
You must login or register to view this content.Show Off
You must login or register to view this content.From Beyond the Stars
You must login or register to view this content.Waste
Management(I Believe it is Glitched but try it out yourself and report if you got progress)
You must login or register to view this content.Close Shave
You must login or register to view this content.A Mystery, Solved
Side Missions:
You must login or register to view this content.Red Mist
You must login or register to view this content.Kifflom!
Miscellaneous:
You must login or register to view this content.San Andreas Sightseer
You must login or register to view this content. A Lot of Cheddar (Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. )

Tutorial for Saves:
Requirements:Playstation 3 Duh..,USB Stick,Bruteforce Savedata,your own GTA V Save and a tiny amount of Brain Smile

So what you got to do is:
Copy your own save from your Ps3 to your Pc.
Make a folder on your Pc named "Backup" copy your save into that folder.
Make sure that Your Own Savegame is in the USB Drive aswell as in the Backup folder.
Now Download My Savegames if you haven´t already.
Copy the ICON0;PARAM.PFD;RAGE.SAV into your OWN Save which is Still in the USB Stick.
Now Start Bruteforce Save Data and find out the Locationpath of your Savedata and Copy it into
"Path of SAVEDATA Folder"
now you should be able to see your Savegame.
Click your Savegame and Press the Decrypt PFD Button Below your Savegames
Click Decrypt All Files.
Now Click on Update PFD and then Update PFD (FULL) it will ask you if you want to encrypt the selected files Press Yes.
To be on the Save side Rightclick your Savegame and Click Rebuild with current Profile (Full)
So now we come to the Hardest Part of our Journey...
Take out USB Put into Ps3 and Copy/Overwrite it.
If it does not work like this you did something wrong.

For The People Waiting for the US Saveset i will be doing it after i completed all The Trophy´s so just stay tuned.

The Save as of 21.September.2013 : You must login or register to view this content.
Stay Tuned and leave a Thanks it keeps me Motivated Happy
Last edited by maniyo ; 09-27-2013 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Show Off Added

The following 84 users say thank you to maniyo for this useful post:

{JC}Modz, Ace Hood, addzssdd, alxflwrs, ambis, Anonymo-_-, atomiclock94, BASIA2001, bigburt82, C_MAN, CalicoWomack, carrera, CristinaRawr, daashaasjes, Dante dmc, DarkByke, Drumma516, Eddie-Lucas, feiticeira, FRAG, fu_chunlove, gameexpert33, GamerHov, genocaust, Ali D Killer, Gravey, Grind, Hacktivist, Heavenly_King, Hellstenen, Herrkulez, hibye3, hooligan68, Im A Stig, Isaac Clarke, ishotboston, isigo, J-Woww, James90, john connor 84, jotap, Khemz, khkudhgfjvbk, koz3bal, LaughTracks, lolik, Lord Ike, mark1, MasterChieff, mister-mistery, mk2020, mnga13, montro, Mr Grumpy, TheChosenOne, Oliver santiago, Oo_SKYLINE_oO, TrophySlayer954, punkybear2102, Robert1990, SCCP1997, selvin santos, sephyroth89, Shabiku, Shin84, ShuraA, sithxnew, socia, sonicfan20036, srandys74, StAiN3D84, sunil88, Tibo305, tobal, TravAU, TwIzja, VercettiCool, wolf82, XXLittleMeXX, yatta, yzaasn, zhuk86
09-22-2013, 01:14 AM #83
meinname
Bounty hunter
you must kill the person that gets of the heli then when you get to the corner and kill them all and catch the car drive away and you will get the trophy
09-22-2013, 01:23 AM #84
Where is the stunt jump? On the showoff trophy save I can't even call a taxi. The line is busy
09-22-2013, 01:28 AM #85
And what exactly am I supposed to do in the Close Shave trophy save? There's no readme. Just a map with all the bridges and such highlighted

Edit: got Close Shave. Sorry and thanks lol. But.. I can't find the last stunt jump
09-22-2013, 01:33 AM #86
meinname
Bounty hunter
you must call the taxi and than do the last stunt on this video
09-22-2013, 01:44 AM #87
Well.. they sure hid them well.. didn't they? Eek
09-22-2013, 01:53 AM #88
tobal
Keeper
in your contact you have 2 contacts taxi, its the second contact not the first

The following user thanked tobal for this useful post:

CristinaRawr
09-22-2013, 03:32 AM #89
@meinname
I did exactly what you said, I killed every single epsilon security then stole the car finished the mission even got 100% Gold on the mission but still no trophy
09-22-2013, 09:05 AM #90
yatta
Pokemon Trainer
sorry but how exactly do i get the trophies to pop up?
do i need profile and gamesave? i tried subversive using only game save but nothing popped
09-22-2013, 09:30 AM #91
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by yatta View Post
sorry but how exactly do i get the trophies to pop up?
do i need profile and gamesave? i tried subversive using only game save but nothing popped

Yes you need the profile and the game save for it to work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo