Post: Battlefield 4 Full Saveset! No Resign Needed! US & EU 37/37 Campaign Trophies
10-31-2013, 09:46 AM #1
LaughTracks
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello NGU, I have made my own Battlefield 4 Full Saveset! 37/37 Campaign Trophy Saves!

All Trophy Saves Completed! Smile

all credit by me~

and for this NGU member Abdulla75 uploaded the save for Above and Beyond The Call and Patience is a Virtue Trophies.
You must login or register to view this content. Smile

and BIG THANKS to my homie crischevelle572 for the Hard Difficulty Trophy Save!
You must login or register to view this content.

i know the story is short, BUT making these saves are kinda hard, cause it saves at random spots. checkpoints. I make my Savesets very organized and all saves have a 'READ ME' file.

all the saves are US & EU, they are registered as BLANK users. so no resigning needed!

I tested it on my testing account, works for me Smile

and I'm willing to help boost or just squad up online, message me? PSN: In_Her_Own_Words

[UPDATE] - Above and Beyond The Call and Patience is a Virtue added, both trophies pop up at same time after cutscene and [9th Collectible] save fixed

[UPDATE #2] - EU Saveset added!

[UPDATE #3] - Full Arsenal and Well Placed Trophy Saves added!

[UPDATE #4] - Hard Difficulty Trophy Save added! and the Shawshank Trophy Save fixed! Happy

[US] Download Link:
[Mediafire]

[EU] Download Link:
[Mediafire]

Originally posted by meinname View Post
can confirm the eu set works perfect

Originally posted by SkyEagle
I'm from EU and the hard save is working 100% :yes:

please enjoy this song

UPDATE - People are having issues about the saveset due to the Update Patch. like on my other Saveset for GTA V. all these saves were made before the game had any updates/patches. so delete your Game Data (patches) and start the game without updating. and the saves should work.

Originally posted by xiipord View Post
GUYS USE THIS SAVE FILE (OFW) Just resign and It should work heres the trophies I got!
This save is on hard (last mission) just press continue
- Tombstone
- Wolf
- fish
- Guns at dawn
- took a casual look around
- for the people (choose Irish)
- for the cause (choose Hannah)
- and many more
I got these trophies on June 5, 2014 so I can confirm they work!
Save download: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Smile
Last edited by LaughTracks ; 08-12-2015 at 06:38 AM. Reason: added quote with updated saves

The following 88 users say thank you to LaughTracks for this useful post:

A75G, albertolini83, Anselmo Ricci, azmo85, BASIA2001, bejekas, bigburt82, BigZaNe2011, chapu23, clever21, cobrag7, crischevelle572, danilo_BR, DeanVVinchester, Riften, dragak, Drumma516, ElijahMikalson, floyd1369, follower, Gamer Princet, GodofHosting, Grumpy Old Men, hateehc, Herrkulez, iHackModz77, ImIrIsH, Isaac Clarke, Iseppina, J-Woww, Bichote, Jakartacoc1, Jaytech, JazzyJ, jerrmy12, JustHavingALook, Kaori912, King, klycik, kotringal, lolik, maiconnextgen, Major Meat Bone, mark1, mastakiller13, moecage, TheChosenOne, p311, Plathunter8, Platina, pman187, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prolished, prototye76, kankuro33, ratt, RedDotDinosaur, rencas, rodrigohermes, ryu2050, selvin santos, setsae, sonicfan20036, SSgtHarrell, Stephen., SwordspiTTer, Tom1210, tommyt74, Ungahs, vcesDiablo, VercettiCool, vincentz36400, wakawaka21, Wastelandboy, weatesand, Wednesday 13, xIDAFG, xiipord, xLew--, xSOADx, yy26jet, yzaasn, ZaRaKiii
04-17-2017, 02:51 PM #227
Originally posted by Japarican89 View Post
Does anybody have the problem when you die and come back to life on checkpoint the screen just stays black and you can hear the audio playing ?
By the way great set Happy

Yes, I did have that problem and, if you didn't keep a backup of your checkpoint, you have to restart that mission.
04-17-2017, 04:07 PM #228
Originally posted by yy26jet View Post
Many thanks to @Real Friends and other players for creating this save set!

Since there are a lot of confusion from the game’s update. I just play the game this month and my findings as below:
(My test is OFW4.75, KG resigner 2.0, BLAS disc version)

Without any game patch:
All saves can not resume to the desire save point (A black screen will load forever). The only thing you can do is mission select and play previous levels but this is not worth. However, some people is using game patch 1.02 and works perfect to the save set (but I do not know how to make it at OFW since the update is 1.17 today).

With most update game patch 1.17 (6 Aug 2015):
(1) Score + Specific Kill + Chapter trophy - all are NOT working and you have to do it yourself. This is because you will start at the beginning of current level.
(2) Collectible trophy - they are working, but you are at the beginning of the current level (just go for them as description and trust @Real Friends, the in game menu DO NOT show the collectible enemy drop weapons + extra end game dog tags!!).
(3) Difficulty trophy - they are working, but you are at the beginning of the last level.
(4) @xiipord's save have the same working result, you start at the beginning of the last level.

Thanks man ! You have save a lot of time for me. This should go as an official update of the thread, as it describes the REAL situation.

The following user thanked lordico for this useful post:

yy26jet
01-29-2018, 03:34 PM #229
i used a bunch of these saves on 1.01 PSN EU version and they all worked so maybe it doesn't work without patches but for CD only? i didn't do anything special other then resigning the save to my account.
11-11-2018, 02:54 PM #230
JOHNTWOK
Save Point
Tried to use your tombstone save and had the eternal loading issue, tried resigning the US to EU and even just using the blank save on its own;

Originally posted by lordico View Post

About to try this solution, i'd rather play Suez on hard than have to do the entire campaign over again on hard anyway so lets find out

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo