11-16-2013, 07:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For my next trick, I'll make Hydrophobia easy.

[TR="bgcolor: #6699ff"]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #99ccff"]
[/TR]
Notes

• Before you do anything with these files; check the Celebrated trophy down below.
  • Unlike my previous work, you DO have to resign these files.
  • I'm aware of another savefile for this game, but that file wrote "100% Completion" -check it couldn't cash! No No [SUP]So I'm made my own. And tested it.[/SUP]

[TR="bgcolor: #66CC33"]
[TD="align: center"]Downloads[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #66CC44"]
[/TR]

[TR="bgcolor: #66CC66"]
[/TR]

[TR="bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]
You must login or register to view this content.

[/URL]
You must login or register to view this content.

[/URL][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #000000"]
Contributors: Cofeiini [/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TR="bgcolor: #FFFF33"]
[TD="align: center"]Trophies[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #FFFF66"]
[TD="bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]
You must login or register to view this content.Completed the game.You must login or register to view this content.

All you can do is load ACT 3 and finish the game. ¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="width: 20%, bgcolor: #CD7F32, align: center"]You must login or register to view this content.
Honour
[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.Collected 50% of the medals.You must login or register to view this content.

You'll get this with Celebrated trophy, in a nice bundle deal.
[/TD]
[TD="width: 20%, bgcolor: #FFD700, align: center"]You must login or register to view this content.
Private Eye[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.Collected all documents and objects.You must login or register to view this content.

Easiest is to Continue my game and pick the cigar box right in front of you when the level loads. But you may pick anything from any level if you so desire.[/TD]
[TD="width: 20%, bgcolor: #C0C0C0, align: center"]You must login or register to view this content.
Celebrated[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.Collected all the medals.You must login or register to view this content.

This is the reason I made these files.
Before you do anything, go to Load Game and choose Continue. When you exit the room you begin to walk and monitors start to show a clip, watch that clip to the end and you'll get this trophy and also Nemesis medal.
[/TD]
[TD="width: 20%, bgcolor: #C0C0C0, align: center"]You must login or register to view this content.
Challenged[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.Completed the Challenge Room.You must login or register to view this content.

With my saves you should be able to just load Challenge Room from the main menu. Then finish it; you can use weapons, but I find it easier to Spam "toss" -button while moving the water tower around the arena.
[/TD]
[TD="width: 20%, bgcolor: #CD7F32, align: center"]You must login or register to view this content.
Tinker[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.Completed a hack.You must login or register to view this content.

Why is this a trophy?[/TD]
Swept Off Their Feet[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.Swept 3 Malthusians off their feet with water.You must login or register to view this content.

Load ACT 3 and use that water power, baby. Cool Man (aka Tustin)[/TD]
Vengeance[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.Killed 5 Malthusians with fire or electricity.You must login or register to view this content.

Self explanatory.[/TD]
Chain Gang[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.Killed 2 Malthusians within a timed chain attack.You must login or register to view this content.

Just kill 2 enemies in one shot. Use explosions, electricity, whatever. ACT 2 has lot's of opportunities for this.[/TD]
My Hero[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.Saved Chief Billingham.You must login or register to view this content.

Can be found in ACT 1. You need to save the security chief under 2 minutes. If the timer runs out, you'll just need to load your last checkpoint.[/TD]
Davy Jones' Locker[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.Neutralized 10 Malthusians in underwater combat.You must login or register to view this content.

In ACT 2 there's many opportunities to get this. Hint: You can lure enemies under water.[/TD]
Drowned[/TD]
You must login or register to view this content.Drowned a Malthusian.You must login or register to view this content.

I'm not really sure how to drown them. I guess you need to knock em out into water with a fully charged Sonic shot.[/TD]

Survivor

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Originally posted by Cofeiini
That's it folks. Let me know if something is amiss.
Last edited by Cofeiini ; 11-26-2013 at 06:58 PM. Reason: fixed an error

The following 31 users say thank you to Cofeiini for this useful post:

19willy74, Andyman88, Carramrod235, clever21, Dannyman, Elduder, Ember2012, ForeverBailey, HalJordan, Herrkulez, homerj92, isigo, josesant, lawless___, malachit75, mark1, mauswanderer, mister-mistery, p311, Plexor, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, rieks, scienide, setsae, spoiledgoodies, srandys74, Uncle Ted, VercettiCool, XxHakerxX, ZadaQ
03-26-2014, 04:54 AM #11
Originally posted by fight View Post
Hello,

Can someone give me the secure file id for the EU version please ?

What do you mean by "Secure File ID"?
03-26-2014, 12:30 PM #12
h_fight
Save Point
"Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX"
[BLES01897]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=424C45532D3031383937000000000000

This but for Hydrophobia Prophecy ^^
03-26-2014, 01:23 PM #13
Oh. You mean Decryption Key. Bruteforce Save Data Manager can do that for you. Highlight that save and right click to open context menu and choose "Bruteforce" -option. Or press F6 when you have highlighted the save.

You are using Bruteforce Save Data Manager, right?
03-26-2014, 07:49 PM #14
h_fight
Save Point
It's ok. Thank you Smile
05-20-2015, 04:47 PM #15
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
Looks like needs to be added to Masters Index
05-20-2015, 05:05 PM #16
Originally posted by srandys74 View Post
Looks like needs to be added to Masters Index

Has the index changed again? This was in the previous list. :confused:
I'm not personally going to lose any sleep if my post isn't in the index, but I imagine it would help newcomers to find what they need.
02-02-2016, 09:32 PM #17
Thank you so much! I loved this game but gave up on "Collected all the medals" and "Challenge" due to so many glitches. So glad to have 100% now!
02-03-2016, 01:58 PM #18
Originally posted by lawless
Thank you so much! I loved this game but gave up on "Collected all the medals" and "Challenge" due to so many glitches. So glad to have 100% now!

Yeah. Originally, I couldn't get 100% because of a glitch that prevents completing some underwater challenge, since I got the needed collectible before completing the challenge.
I don't know if it has been patched for PS3. I remember that there's a patch for PC and Xbox.
10-02-2017, 08:43 AM #19
design of the poster is super dupa..

thank-you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo