01-28-2014, 05:22 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space contains 5 episodes, i made a save set for all of them

It will take you now only about 15-20 min to 100% each episode instead of 2-5 hours Smile

Episode 1 - Ice Station Santa

INSTRUCTIONS:

Sam & Max Episode 1 - Ice Station Santa

You can skip all dialog with O

Slot 1 = AutoSave

Slot 2: Square on WIND-UP KEY (And Another One Bites...)

Slot 3: Enter BOSCO'S INCONVENIENCE (My Package!) -> Talk to JIMMY TWO-TEETH [He's left from Boscos House] -> Use BOXING BETTY with ROBOT INNARDS

- You must now play three rounds of a rather simple boxing mini-game. Use Left Stick to dodge, and Square or O to attack.
The strategy for all three rounds is the same. Each opponent will raise up one of their fists to signal that they're about to attack.
Move Left Stick to the same side of the screen that the raised fist is on to dodge, and after the opponent has missed, use either Square or O to attack them.
If you attack them at any other time, they will always block. If you fail, simply select "Yes!" when prompted to try again. -> Skip Dialog (I'm A Contender!)

Slot 4: Talk to BUG (Did Someone Say Birthday?)

Slot 5: Use TRIVIA PAD [Its right from the entrance on the first table] -> Choose "B: 20,000 years B:C: (Trivia Manipulator)

Slot 6: Take HORSEMAN OF DEATH [Its on the car] (Pimp Le Car Driving Challenge) -> Use DESOTO -> Choose "Let's run over some toys." -> Pimp Le Car Driving Challenge

- Your goal now is to obtain the 7 "worthless decals" that the COPS mentioned previously to unlock the A Range of Completely Worthless Decals trophy.
Check this video of how to do: youtube.com/watch?v=5olEobE1CPQ .
Once you get them all, the COPS will inform you of this and give your car one final upgrade: a supercharger for the DeSoto's engine. (A Range of Completely Worthless Decals)

Slot 7: Use SATANIC RECORD with RECORD PLAYER -> Choose"Like gelatinous goo!"-> "In Lower Manitoba!" -> "Like Mimesweeper!" -> "Hey, Shambling Corporate Presence!" (The Power of Christmas)

Slot 8: Square Use RECLAIMED SNOWBALL with BUG FAMILY (The Spirit of Christmas Present)

Slot 9: Square Use BOXING GLOVE with JIMMY TWO-TEETH (The Spirit of Christmas Past)

Slot 10: Square Use SOCK FULL OF COAL with BOILER (The Spirit of Christmas Future) -> Square Use SPIRIT BOTTLE with SHAMBLING CORPORATE PRESENCE (A Sinful Dessert)

Slot 11: Shoot SWITCH -> Try to make the plane stop over Santa and the giant fish thing behind him. (Ice Station Santa)

Episode 2 - Moai Better Blues

INSTRUCTIONS:

Sam & Max Episode 2 - Moai Better Blues

Slot 1: Autosave

Slot 2: Square Use STOP SIGN with TRIANGLE [Stand in front of Sam & Max's building and wait for the triangle to pass by so you can select it] (Freelance Police Work Is Never Done)

Slot 3: Square Use GRANITE SANDWICH with BABY GLENN MILLER [This is easier if you wait until he's not standing behind the bongo] (Sandwich Seller)

Slot 4: Use DESOTO -> Choose "Let's just drive around".
- Pimp Le Car Music Challenge
Your goal is to obtain the 7 decals.
Check this video for help: youtube.com/watch?v=q5-hH3_FsNU (BAGPIPE OBLITERATION ULTIMATE!)

Slot 5: Square Use DESOTO HORN with BABY GLENN MILLER (Let's make some music!)

Slot 6: Talk to BABY HOFFAChoose "We beat the bucking surfboard!" (Unionized)

Slot 7: Talk to STINKY (Kids Say the Darndest Things)

Slot 8: Sqaure Use CONCH with yellow TRIANGLE while Max is still on the stone altar (Anointed By the Feet) -> Take STALACTITE -> Sqaure Use STALACTITE with MAXISH CLAM (The Image of Max)

Slot 9: Square Use BANANG with CEREMONIAL URN -> Skip Dialog (Eureka! Banang!) & (High Priest Max)

Slot 10: Take SOCK CROWN (Hail to the High Priest!)

Slot 11: Sqaure Use HIGH PRIEST'S MEDALLION with blue TRIANGLE (Moai Better Blues)

Episode 3 - Night of the Raving Dead

INSTRUCTIONS:

Sam & Max Episode 3 - Night of the Raving Dead

Slot 2: Enter Garage with X -> Choose "Ever hear of the Zombie Factory?" (You've Unlocked A New Area!)

Slot 3: Use DeSoto -> Choose "Let's go whack zombies with CD's!" -> Your goal is to obtain the 7 decals, check video for help: youtube.com/watch?v=O77xKWh8N54 (Master Drive-By Marketer)

Slot 4: Talk to JURGEN-> Choose "Midtown Cowboys is big here?" (Another Location Unlocked!)

Slot 5: Square Use SUNLAMP BULB with SPOTLIGHT (Can't Handle The Spotlight)

Slot 6: Talk to DIRECTOR -> Choose "Let's film again!" (Shameless Product Placement)

Slot 7: Enter Entrance with X -> Skip Dialog (Unhealthy Trendsetter)

Slot 8: Talk to JURGEN

-> Choose "You ain't all that.
-> Choose "Oh, it's on!
-> Choose "Count Cryptwind Deathgrasp.
-> Choose "Baron Bat-Anguish Von Nightmare.
-> Choose "We'll knock you out deader than Bela Lugosi!
-> Choose "Our world is endless torment and sorrow.
-> Choose "Cause all creation ends in death and decay. (Southern Gothic Rockstar)

- [If Max doesn't have a halo between his ears, this won't work. You'll need to go outside again and have him drink more holy water [[It's in the trash container next to entrance]].
If you've already done the rhymes correctly, you can skip doing them again and go straight to Jurgen's turn.]

-> Enter FIREPLACE (The Most Epic Battle Scene Ever)

Slot 9: Use DO YOU HAVE A WAY WITH WORDS? (A Way With Words) -> Use QUESTIONS -> Use QUESTION CARD [number 2] (Good With His Hands)

Slot 10: Use BODY PARTS -> Square Use HEART OF GOLD with MONSTER CHEST (Monster Master)

Slot 11: Use QUESTIONS -> Use QUESTION CARD [number 1] (Heart of Gold) & (I Choose Bachelor...)

Slot 12: Square Use WOODEN STAKE with JURGEN (Night of the Raving Dead)

Episode 4 - Chariots of the Dogs

INSTRUCTIONS:

Sam & Max Episode 4 - Chariots of the Dogs

Slot 2: Use BATHROOM DOOR (A Land Few Dare To Enter)

Slot 3: Use CENTRAL DEVICE -> Choose "40 Elevator Usage" (AI Interrogator)

Slot 4: Take BOXING BETTY REMOTE (You'll Need This)

Slot 5: Use PORTABLE AI with LITTLE SAM (Intelligence Crisis" 4/4 Trophy Unlocked!} -> Use ELEVATOR -> Use BOSCO'S TIME CARD (Temporal Anomaly Corrected) -> Use PRESIDENT'S SAMPLE with OPEN SAMPLE (No More Boscow)

Slot 6: Talk to SUPERBALL -> Choose "Is today your birthday?" ->Use ELEVATOR before the Mariachi finishes his song (Indefinite Birthday)

Slot 7: Use MODIFIED CARBON DATER with MR. FEATHERLY (The Willard Libby Trophy)

Slot 8: Use RECORDING CONTRACT with CAPTAIN MARIACHI (Recording Artist)

Slot 9: Use MR. FEATHERLY with OLD MARIACHI (Of Death and Eggs) & (No More Birthdays)

Slot 10: Use BOSCO'S CORPSE (Chariots of the Dogs)

Episode 5 - What's New, Beelzebub?

INSTRUCTIONS:

Sam & Max Episode 5 - What's New, Beelzebub?

Slot 2: Square Use SOUL TRAIN TOKEN with GUMBALL MACHINE (Hell, LLC.)

Slot 2: Square Use KEY CARD with CARD READER ->Enter STREET DIORAMA -> Use Left Stick to line the DeSoto up with one of the yellow and black ramps on the left sidewalk, and press Triangle to use the nitrous oxide. (A Play of Infinite Acts)

Slot 3: Talk to TIMMY TWO-TEETH (Broadcast TV Executive)

Slot 4: Square Use BIG GUN with CHRISTMAS PRESENT (Toy Production Manager) -> Skip Dialog -> Use MAIN OFFICE DOOR (Office Snoop)

Slot 5: Talk to BOB -> Choose "You must have a new driving game!" -> Hell yes!"

Your goal is to obtain the 7 decals for your car. Check this Video: youtube.com/watch?v=SKwIVlpfLyM (Pimp Le Car Great Reaping 5000)

Slot 6: Talk to PEEPERS (Say My Name)

Slot 7: Square Use MONSTER'S RIB with CAKE (Forbidden Brew)

Slot 8: Square Use MIMESWEEPER CARTRIDGE with CHIPPY (The Three Lords of Hell) & (Chiptune Rockstar)

Slot 9: Examine gluttony POSTER (Motivational Work Environment)

Slot 10: Square Use CAKE with #^&@ POPPERS (What's New, Beezlebub?)

All Saves are tested & working 100%

If you cant resign it with Bruteforce load the save in Bruteforce -> right click the save -> click bruteforce -> it will add the secure file id and you can resign it

NOTES:

-You can skip every dialog with O
- If you hold R2 you can see all items you can interact with
- At some saves you might have to walk a bit left/right to see the item you have to interact with
- I removed copy protection from all save

If someone got the U.S. version of the game i will gladly do a data transfer for you to getyou the NPUB codes Smile

Last edited by xSOADx ; 01-30-2014 at 07:54 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

19willy74, BigTrain, hess47, Leonrpg, malachit75, mister-mistery, MusicGamer, NeoFrost, NuclearArmpit, pman187, PounDJo0DoGz0r, rieks, scienide, selvin santos, SHAkA, shanieta, Sirprizer, Space_Honky, weatesand
04-23-2015, 08:21 PM #11
Here are the US codes :

Episode 1 : NPUB30498
Episode 2 : NPUB30517
Episode 3 : NPUB30518
Episode 4 : NPUB30519
Episode 5 : NPUB30520

Found them while searching for torrents. No need to have CFW, just search after it.

; "Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space Episode 1: Ice Station Santa"
[NPUB30498]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=102C1C0F33444E9A57089A714DB001FE

; "Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space Episode 2: Moai Better Blues"
[NPUB30517]
;disc_hash_key=

; "Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space Episode 3: Night of the Raving Dead"
[NPUB30518]
;disc_hash_key=

; "Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space Episode 4: Chariots of the Dogs"
[NPUB30519]
;disc_hash_key=

; "Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space Episode 5: Whats New Beelzebub"
[NPUB30520]
;disc_hash_key=
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 04-23-2015 at 08:26 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

Andre.22, mazdafreak, NeoFrost, xSOADx
04-23-2015, 10:20 PM #12
minja
Pokemon Trainer
nice thanks
03-19-2016, 09:47 PM #13
hess47
League Champion
Thanks this game is sale
03-20-2016, 04:15 PM #14
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Added episode 5 Smile

You must login or register to view this content.. Here us save. In all one folder. For u

The following 2 users say thank you to hess47 for this useful post:

SHAkA, xSOADx
04-03-2016, 03:44 PM #15
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.. Here us save. In all one folder. For u

Thanks Smile

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

SHAkA
12-20-2016, 08:24 PM #16
yatta
Pokemon Trainer
has anyone the EU hash key too?
bruteforcing does not work for my save ... or do i need to have cfw for these saves - which would make me wonder...
i cannot find the save in the bruteforce savegame data... therefore i would like to inklude it manually in mine...
12-20-2016, 08:25 PM #17
yatta
Pokemon Trainer
bruteforcing does not work for my save ... or do i need to have cfw for these saves - which would make me wonder...
i cannot find the save in the bruteforce savegame data... therefore i would like to inklude it manually in mine...
12-22-2016, 01:40 PM #18
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by yatta View Post

Look at your save, it gives you the title id...just it to the secure file id and it will work

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

yatta

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo