02-21-2014, 06:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi This is my Resident evil 6 Save editor Working in progres

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29953[/ATTACH]

How to use
You need
.NET Framework 4.5
BruteFroce Save Editor

1.- Decryp your RE6 with BruteForce
2.- Open your DATA0.DAT from your save with my tool
3.- Mod What you want
Here you have The codes from the weapons Smile Sorry there are in Spanish because I Speek Spanish

Hand-to-Hand = 256
Nine-Oh-Nine = 257
Picador = 258
Wingshooter = 259
Shotgun = 260
Assault Shotgun = 261
Lightning Hawk = 263
Elephant Killer = 264
Sniper Rifle = 265
Semi Auto Sniper = 266
Anti-Material Rifle = 267
Triple Shot = 269
MP-AF = 270
Bear Commander = 272
Assault Rifle RN = 273
Grenade Launcher = 274
Hand Grenade = 275
Incendiary Grenade = 276
Flash Grenade = 277
Remote Mine = 278
Crossbow = 279
Survival Knife = 280
Combat Knife = 281
Stun Rod = 282
Rocket Launcher = 283

Training Skill = 84

4.- Save
5.- Go to BruteForce, Apply Cheats and apply "Update csum" If you Don't do that the save will not work
6.- Encryp the Save Resing and enjoy .

You must login or register to view this content.

I also make this save editor for surviviors mode

NEW RE6 SAVE EDITOR MAKE PLEASE GO You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Dark Nacho ; 03-24-2014 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Update

The following 6 users say thank you to Dark Nacho for this useful post:

bejekas, dandezign, ezio1129, NuclearArmpit, X-GHOST-X
08-26-2017, 07:15 PM #11
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
I don't speak Spanish so it's useless to me?.
08-29-2017, 05:45 AM #12
thank I'll try this prgram
08-31-2017, 07:41 PM #13
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
Useless, it's in a foreign language, but what i find really interesting is that the whole thread was written in English, i just don't get it
08-31-2017, 11:30 PM #14
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by STIGMATA View Post
Useless, it's in a foreign language, but what i find really interesting is that the whole thread was written in English, i just don't get it

It's not hard to use..if you have a smart phone then use a translation app that uses your camera. Spanish and English are close relatives structure wise..so it's not hard to figure out. If you can't figure it out then don't use it and use other methods.

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

STIGMATA
09-01-2017, 01:47 PM #15
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
Well i've already platinumed the game, i just wanted to unlock all weapons for a fun run (i don't have my save any more, my HDD got corrupted and lost everything )
09-01-2017, 01:55 PM #16
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
Can i use these weapons codes using NetCheatPS3 or by injecting them using CCAPI? if yes, what;s the offsets weapons?
10-01-2019, 05:54 PM #17
Tara Tigress
Save Point
Hi,

sorry that I still reply to this very old post. ´^^

! The following problems occur with Nachos new save editor !

- Using any vertical weapon like Hand to hand results in a vertical stuck. You can´t use any horizontal weapons once you switched to any of your vertical ones.
- Using Hand to Hand on Helenas Vertical Weapon 1 slot does not work. The “weapon” will not appear. It works on Vertical Weapon 2. Also, choosing Picador on Helenas Vertical Weapon 1 results in Nine oh Nine instead.

Dark Nacho will probably not work on this save editor anymore, but maybe there are still people like me out there who decided to play this game one more time in Kung Fu style. Really fun against Zombies. Happy Thank you very much Dark Nacho!

Best wishes

Tara
10-01-2019, 10:43 PM #18
Tara Tigress
Save Point
Never mind my previous post. I was a real hot head. ´^^ It seems like some weapons are not working for all characters (e.g. grenade launcher for sherry and Jake) and some characters affect others, like e.g. putting the Hydra in Leon vertical weapon slot 2 with max ammo, overrides Helenas second choice if she has no max ammo on. If she is using max ammo as well, no weapon appears in game. I managed to give all characters Jakes Hand to Hand ability and 3 additional weapons, which I like. Except for Leon… for some reason he always keeps the remote bomb with zero capacity in weapon slot 2. -.-´ I was lazy and simply tried different settings haha. No codes or algorithms were applied. It is still not possible to switch back to horizontal selection wheel once you switched to vertical selection wheel.

Kung Fu fighting for all (worked for me, can´t promise that it works for you)
Put "Hand to Hand" on
- Leon vertical weapon 4
- Helena vertical weapon 4
- All the rest (except Jake obviously) vertical weapon 2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo