03-17-2014, 01:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Huge thanks to SHAkA for originally uploading the two modded saves. A few people were requesting some tweaks to them, so I edited them to fit some requests. They were getting lost in the original thread, so I'll post them here so people can find them and know which save does what.

- Level 1 Save -
- Before Character Creation
- Max Souls
- No Soul Memory
- Lots of Items

You must login or register to view this content.

- Level 1 Save -
- No Souls
- No Soul Memory
- Lots of Items

- Level 1 Save -
- Max Souls

I figure there's no reason to tweak the Level 28 save he originally posted, alongside the Level 1 save I just transferred everything to. Please note, I am not attempting to act like I created any of these saves. All credit should go to SHAkA for originally posting the modded saves. Again, I'm just creating a little variety that has been requested by others, and I hope everything works out and people have a lot of fun with this amazing game. If you have any questions or any requests, just message me and I'll try my best to see what can be done. Hopefully soon we'll have a save editor and everything will become much more streamlined.

Edit: Extremely sorry. Nixed a line of code for the first two, and they were still Level 28. Just fixed the issue, they should both be Level 1 now. Really sorry about that!

Edit 2: Yes, as I said before these are just slightly edited versions of SHAkA's save. He uploaded a Level 28, post character creation save. I was getting requests to mod the clean Level 1 starter save he had also posted, so I just combined the two by giving the Level 1 (pre-character creation) save the items and gear from his Level 28 save. Nothing has been added or taken away...just slightly tweaked for everyone's benefit. As I also said, I'm not trying to take credit for any of his work, just simply offering a hand in creating slight alternates for everyone. Sorry if anyone has gotten confused because of this, the last thing I want is for anyone to think I'm trying to steal his work.
Last edited by Dilaudid281 ; 03-17-2014 at 04:02 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Dilaudid281 for this useful post:

brehe, CaptainJohnson, digital-devil, DKmoonDX, emowtion, Get Jinxed, Gin_Bulag, ignaciusaum, Isaac Clarke, Jaytech, kentafujiwara, kirasor, Klauss, kpoki, Lord9Kon, LostSoulSiskel, nodaicrag, PC_, SkillsWar12, starkjim87, SWAMP DEVIL, VHS, Xayax
03-17-2014, 09:15 PM #29
Curoiaman
I am error
thx mate, hope next save is for all miracles, spell etc.. worst trophies of this game. XD

PS: i use KG resigner game ask me for param.sfo or param.sfo_original where is the right param.sfo. Thx again
Last edited by Curoiaman ; 03-17-2014 at 09:21 PM.
03-17-2014, 10:02 PM #30
whenever i try to change the games.conf file, it says access denied. i really need someone to upload a BLUS file just to make life that much easier.
03-17-2014, 10:38 PM #31
VHS
Has been a while
These saves are way more "Co-op" friendly. Thanks a lot for editing and uploading saves! I can finally play with friends.
03-17-2014, 11:31 PM #32
Okay, I have a question because I'm an idiot...

What does "No Soul Memory" mean? And if this pertains to being able to play online, wouldn't you gain Soul Memory by leveling up your character with souls? I don't understand how this is supposed to work.
03-18-2014, 02:27 AM #33
how to mod stat max? i tried but game won't load
03-18-2014, 05:10 AM #34
Originally posted by SuperFist1 View Post

What does "No Soul Memory" mean? And if this pertains to being able to play online, wouldn't you gain Soul Memory by leveling up your character with souls? I don't understand how this is supposed to work.

Soul memory is set to 0. You gain soul memory by obtaining souls. So, technically, the max soul save...will have 0 soul memory...meaning you could level up and still have none. (I think...haven't tested) Regardless, the original modded save SHAkA uploaded had a maxed out Memory.

And nah, you're not an idiot lol This is just easier, as Memory can be managed along with leveling...letting you have access to the online features (co-op and pvp)

The following user thanked Dilaudid281 for this useful post:

SuperFist1
03-18-2014, 05:22 AM #35
VHS
Has been a while
Originally posted by SuperFist1 View Post

Soul Memory = The amount of souls you collect from killing enemies and the amount of souls you consumed from souls you pick up throughout the game and boss souls.

So basically Dilaudid281 edited the soul memory to be 0, with the account still having the max amount of souls. Allowing you to have full control of what you want your soul memory to be (with all the consumable souls in the inventory) and making co-op play a reality.

-Edited-

oh he explained already xD

The following user thanked VHS for this useful post:

SuperFist1
03-18-2014, 08:53 AM #36
i dont know what i have done wrong

tried it with every method i know ..failed

i tried rebuilt it with my profile and the save instantly failed and become corrupted :(

good grieve
03-18-2014, 08:58 AM #37
Default Avatar
Kyuss
What i did was the following :
1. Using Bruteforce, i set my console id, etc using a param.sfo from another save (Street Fighter 4 in my case)
2. Right clicked the DS2 save and clickred Rebuild

And it worked, even though i use a EU disc edition, the save worked perfectly

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo