03-23-2014, 10:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Version 3 and a cosplay save added.

What's included?

• You have 10 chars that start before character creation
  • Every useable item
  • Two of every weapon already fully upgraded
  • Every piece of armor fully upgraded
  • Every max ring
  • Every arrow
  • Every upgrade material at 99

How come I can't find the weapons, spells, or armors?

• I put all that in your Item Box so that it would be a little more organized.

Added Version 3
-Now includes all DLC weapons, armors, spells, items and keys.
-Does not allow use of DLC area if you don't already have it purchased.
-Changed item stacks from 65k to 99. It's less but not a big red flag now.

Version 3
You must login or register to view this content.

Cosplay Save This save has 10 characters with only Weapons and Armor added at +0. Nothing else is added. It does have all DLC weapons and armor.
Cosplay Download

Version 2
-Added all warps
-Added all emotes
-Fixed Velstadt leggings not showing
-Removed boss soul items from on the character
-Moved upgrade materials to item box.
-Fixed the Avelyn and Shield Crossbow to proper upgrade level.
-Moved keys to the appropriate spot (keys won't carry to NG+ now, will make a save with them to carry but I believe this is what was causing the freezing. That or b/c I hacked together a save to get 10chars)
Version 2
Last edited by domthybomb ; 10-25-2014 at 03:34 AM.

The following 130 users say thank you to domthybomb for this useful post:

[DGK], [ManiC], AlxCJ, AmethystSpark, Andyman88, antonioti, TheDeadLift, BigTrain, BlehRly, Bowser1027, Bruster11, ChandlerForrest, crazyone21, cuartaesfera, danicksta13, DavideRay, Deathshadow12, DiFool, DomoPANDAS, DoomFlake, EduReptilia, Enrico Esposito, f*gdou*che, Faggatron, gasit, Gin_Bulag, gr82b61, InfamoustheMAX, Isaac Clarke, jaiapa, jas200096, jerrmy12, Juggalos91, Kanzlermacher, keeks7, killer22410, kirasor, Klaus66, kpoki, Leonardofreeman, leonhardt75421, Lighto2013, LizzyNinja, Lord9Kon, lordkira, mark1, moecage, nenyko12, Neo_Angelo, nimdude, nthdv, OMGonemuffin, PC_, pipewa, Platina, ptisoso41, Reaper5241, sandmanq21, SecAnswer, SectorHydra, selvin santos, User451687468100, shadowfire17, and 30 other users.
01-02-2015, 07:59 AM #515
Could you put the DLC items in?
01-02-2015, 06:15 PM #516
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
is there anyway to download the 65k items save again? i don't care for online will have my internet connection turned off, would be a good save when the goty comes out in a couple of months.
01-10-2015, 05:21 PM #517
uhh? do you just put the save on a usb and transfer or use horizon?
01-18-2015, 04:41 AM #518
thank you so much you are a king
01-28-2015, 06:44 AM #519
Did you take off all the souls that your caracter had originally? I remember one time seeing all characters have the maximun amount of souls posible, but now they're not there anymore. Any real reason for this? I thought that was absolutely brilliant but shit, oh well.
01-28-2015, 11:37 AM #520
Originally posted by Andynaruto61 View Post
Did you take off all the souls that your caracter had originally? I remember one time seeing all characters have the maximun amount of souls posible, but now they're not there anymore. Any real reason for this? I thought that was absolutely brilliant but shit, oh well.

Kind of. But in your item box, there are 999 boss souls which will give you shit ton if souls
01-31-2015, 01:18 AM #521
hey @domthybomb, what program did you use to make this? i was interested in doing my own modification of the megamule for myself, no distribution as my own work or anything just for offline fun. i was just interested in how you did this, thanks dom!
02-02-2015, 06:19 PM #522
Okay, I need some help. I've been trying for the past hour to get this to work. First I copied it over normally, without resigning, and lo and behold, "The Save Data could not be restored". Then, I tried resigning it. Same effect. Then I tried the first alternate save someone posted in the thread, first without resigning, then resigned. Then I tried the second alternate in the thread the same way. Each and every time it fails to restore the save data. Is there some steps I can take so as to be able to actually use the mule, or am I up shit creek without a paddle?
02-05-2015, 05:41 AM #523
Well, I never really experienced this problema. Let me tell you how I do it.
First of all, I take USB, plug it into the PS3 USB port, then go into the PS3 SaveFiles, then see which game sabe I can actually copy onto my USB. For example, Megaman 9. I copied it onto the USB, unplugged it, and plugged it into the computer. You will have 3 files within each other. PS3 -> SAVEDATA -> (Insert name here). You want to delete the file with the save you copied from your PS3, the one at the very end. After that, just drag your newly downloaded sabe, courtesy of "domthybomb."
Or if you wanna be quick about it, just plug in your USB, make a file with the name "PS3", then another saying "SAVEDATA" and then after you go into the SAVEDATA, just pop in your new save. Plug it into the PS3, go to the save files, go to usb, press Triangle, Copy and voila! You should be done and it should be working perfectly.

Hopefully this helps even though its a long ass message. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo