04-17-2014, 03:50 PM #1
mark1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I have another SaveSet for you guys, I know a save has already been posted You must login or register to view this content., but some trophies either don't unlock or the saves have been deleted, therefore I took the liberty of making a more 'complete' set.

I've arranged the saves in a way that you can unlock them in a legit manner, i.e a save with only the story complete etc...you could use my 98% save and unlock multiple trophies at once if you so wish though.

I created and tested these using version 1.01 of the US copy, I also unlocked them to work on any PS3 and it works fine so
**NO RESIGN NECESSARY**
I also included the EU version as well, also unlocked for any PS3 but these need testing if anyone feels upto it?

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I've included README's with in the .rar file as always, so things are clearer to understand.
(I've made the 'Creator' trophies extremely easy to get too)
Following the instructions I provided, this should net you You must login or register to view this content. in around 1hr.
Happy

Last edited by mark1 ; 06-26-2018 at 01:47 PM.

The following 62 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

_AAB_, Red, articuno77, AS6686, Autoesclavo, beachguy26, BigTrain, bullza, DuffyDuck, FaPex, Ficcanasone, GamerMega, ggzhang, HardyHarHarMatey, heartagram_62, Hellstenen, Iseppina, jack7777, Janusz, jasonhh, JOHNTWOK, KarbonItami, krokobil, liuzhongzhimeng, lolik, Lupo, maDzy0, manik98, Mnemonic7, nemnem32, oldcp65, PameDLS, parry555, Patrosaurus, Ph4lias89, pladude16, Platinumpt, Plexor, kankuro33, RealResidentWeevil, Rich Davies, samuelgallagher, sarasimon840108, User451687468100, SHAkA, SirDawg, Sirprizer, spaye, spookcentral, srandys74, T1000peX, tdgfh2, THX-1138, TrophyHunterCat, tsubasa, Voodoo_Gen, W10QPR, WildChip, xSOADx, yy26jet, ZAEK_DD, zaibustor
04-17-2014, 03:58 PM #2
Hellstenen
Little One
Originally posted by mark1 View Post

I have another SaveSet for you guys, I know a save has already been posted You must login or register to view this content., but some trophies either don't unlock or the saves have been deleted, therefore I took the liberty of making a more 'complete' set.

I've arranged the saves in a way that you can unlock them in a legit manner, i.e a save with only the story complete etc...you could use my 98% save and unlock multiple trophies at once if you so wish though.

I created and tested these using version 1.01 of the US copy, I also unlocked them to work on any PS3 and it works fine so
**NO RESIGN NECESSARY**
I also included the EU version as well, also unlocked for any PS3 but these need testing if anyone feels upto it?

I've included README's with in the .rar file as always, so things are clearer to understand.
Following the instructions I provided, this should net you You must login or register to view this content. in around 1hr.
Happy

Great job mark! Gotta love the Lego games, I'm working on The Hobbit one myself!

The following 2 users say thank you to Hellstenen for this useful post:

mark1, Sandro198510
04-17-2014, 04:02 PM #3
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Hellstenen View Post
Great job mark! Gotta love the Lego games, I'm working on The Hobbit one myself!

I know, I've been using saves on here for most of the LEGO games, but noticed this one was incomplete and decided to clean it up.
I'm looking forward to the Hobbit one though, I enjoyed LEGO The Lord of the Rings.
04-17-2014, 04:15 PM #4
User451687468100
Do a barrel roll!
Good Work mark1, gonna help a lot of people. Now looking for a LEGO The Hobbit save set, lol!

The following user thanked User451687468100 for this useful post:

mark1
04-17-2014, 04:22 PM #5
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Sergiofukmen View Post
Good Work mark1, gonna help a lot of people. Now looking for a LEGO The Hobbit save set, lol!

Thank you, you're more than welcome to the saves. And hopefully either Hellstenen or Frodo will make a LEGO Hobbit SaveSet.
Happy

The following user thanked mark1 for this useful post:

User451687468100
04-17-2014, 07:06 PM #6
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thanks for posting this save set..Doing a old one like this especially a stackable plat is a great addition to the community

The following user thanked srandys74 for this useful post:

mark1
04-17-2014, 09:34 PM #7
xSOADx
Banana Joe
first of all, a really awesome job again Smile

Next, head to the Crystal Skull 2 Hub and buy the last plane (right in front of you) = *Get on, Gramps!*

Then board the plane you just bought and complete the last air race = *You know how to fly, don't you?*

does this mean i have to continue story on crystal skull hub 2 to buy the last plane? if so, my ps3 freezes every time when i choose continue story :(

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

mark1
04-17-2014, 11:18 PM #8
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T

**NO RESIGN NECESSARY**

Happy

nice mate good work Enzo

The following user thanked Sirprizer for this useful post:

mark1
04-17-2014, 11:54 PM #9
Red
Life In Technicolor

**NO RESIGN NECESSARY**

Happy

Very cool! Nope, I'm done with the LEGO Games, I feel wrong for being part of almost all of them! It's time I handed over the Throne. Smile

The following user thanked Red for this useful post:

mark1
04-18-2014, 11:37 AM #10
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
first of all, a really awesome job again Smile

No problem Happy

Originally posted by soad08 View Post
does this mean i have to continue story on crystal skull hub 2 to buy the last plane? if so, my ps3 freezes every time when i choose continue story :(

Unfortunately, yes. I don't know what could be causing the freezing issue as all the saves worked perfect when I tested them. Are you perhaps using the EU version and it could be a possible 'glitch' in the region change process, or are you using an old phat PS3 that could be the cause?
But if its just the vehicles trophy you want, won't that pop with the 98% save I uploaded?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo