06-04-2014, 08:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a save that should help you get a majority of the trophies.

To unlock trophies that require you to do a certain thing, a certain amount of times
like for example kill 250 zombies, you need to do 1 thing in relation to that trophy and it should pop.
Same goes with basically any trophy that requires you to do something more than once.
I can verify myself that this save works, I got the trophies for a buddy of mine.

The character is level 60,
There are a ton of items that you can use for all the trophies relating to creating a weapon.
Also as soon as you start the game the trophy "There and back again" should pop instantly.

with this save you should be able to get every trophy except the co-op ones,

Also I would recommend visiting thisYou must login or register to view this content., which gives a modded character with infinite health, ammo. Also works on OFW! (tested by me)
So check that out. It's an amazing save for cleaning up those coop trophies!

Download link: You must login or register to view this content. It is not a save set it is a single save.

NOTE:
This save file was not created by me I stumbled upon it and decided to share it, I simply confirm that it works.

Enjoy Smile

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xiipord ; 06-04-2014 at 08:43 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, belga, BigTrain, Isaac Clarke, LostSoulSiskel, porter111, xenomage
06-05-2014, 03:43 AM #2
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by xiipord View Post

To unlock trophies that require you to do a certain thing, a certain amount of times
like for example kill 250 zombies, you need to do 1 thing in relation to that trophy and it should pop.
Same goes with basically any trophy that requires you to do something more than once.
I can verify myself that this save works, I got the trophies for a buddy of mine.

There are a ton of items that you can use for all the trophies relating to creating a weapon.
Also as soon as you start the game the trophy "There and back again" should pop instantly.

Also I would recommend visiting thisYou must login or register to view this content., which gives a modded character with infinite health, ammo. Also works on OFW! (tested by me)

Download link: You must login or register to view this content. It is not a save set it is a single save.

NOTE:
This save file was not created by me I stumbled upon it and decided to share it, I simply confirm that it works.

Enjoy Smile

Thread added to master index.
06-05-2014, 12:28 PM #3
xSOADx
Banana Joe
So this is actually just a platinum save, not even your own? If so its already posted

The following 2 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

BigTrain, hfgfeheryrjrfu
06-05-2014, 10:14 PM #4
It probably was posted but I've never come across it.
06-29-2014, 06:09 AM #5
Fabledsky
Save Point
Doesn't work for me? Everytime I try and resign it, it says its corrupted.

Edit: NVM. My usb drive was being a dick.
Last edited by Fabledsky ; 06-29-2014 at 06:14 AM.
06-29-2014, 01:49 PM #6
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by xiipord View Post

NOTE:

Enjoy Smile

How about story trophies
07-05-2014, 12:29 AM #7
lazygrunt
Save Point
Coop trophies work but you have to do one of the requirements for example i joined a game with another person and after 15 min i got the People Person Trophy. During that time i completed 1 quest and got going steady. Haven't tried to get menage a trois because i need 3 people for that and together in the light doesnt pop because you arent completing a quest with the person he got the trophy with, if that makes sense.

The following user thanked lazygrunt for this useful post:

xiipord
07-09-2014, 11:01 AM #8
porter111
Save Point
can some1 please convert it for EU?
10-04-2014, 09:08 PM #9
I have converted to EU however not sure where to upload to yet
10-04-2014, 10:25 PM #10
xorissao
Little One
Originally posted by dizwod View Post