Post: Atelier Escha & Logy [Modded Starter] - Testers Needed
06-07-2014, 03:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

✪ Max money
✪ Max stats ( 999 HP/MP/ATK/DEF ) for Escha and Logy
✪ Adventure and Alchemy level 50 - use this You must login or register to view this content. for the alchemy level 50 trophy (synthesize any item and trophy will pop)
✪ 99 of every ingredient, synthesis and equipment items

You must login or register to view this content.
Save is at assignment 1, synthesize a windmill part and turn it into Marion to continue

* When you reach assignment 9 you'll be given an opportunity go higher than adventure level 50. If you choose to do this your stats will reset to what it normally would be. I'm working on a trophy save for level 99, will update soon!
* Please leave comments with any issues or suggestions. If you'd like your save modded leave a reply or send me a message.
* Credits to folks at Gamegenie for codes
06-11-2014, 07:39 AM #2
thank you so much, i will dl this ave soon! cant wait!
06-14-2014, 11:11 PM #3
Here's a save for three trophies related to beating Flameu - Salvation, Storyteller and Grand Triumph You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

๏ Proceed into the map, I've already broken all the honeycombs. When you reach Flameu pick the option ''Fix the mistake''. All the characters have max stats with ultimate gear, but you'll still have to use the support guage to deal enough damage output before Flameu starts spamming and regain her health.

๏ The modded weapon will give each character two chances to attack per turn. If your starting character is Threia use skills > Analyze.
๏ If you start with Escha use item > Slag Essence and if Logy use item > Gold Curse Ring.
๏ Follow this up with Double Draw > Dimension Bomb for Escha and Tauzent Blitz for Logy.
๏ Use support attacks with three bottom row characters, then Catastrophe with Threia. (If not available that's okay)
๏ Finish off with Logy's Double Draw, this should have dealt about ~35,000 damage and Flameu will start spamming
๏ Repeat the process above, the key is to build up gauge. You'll have to repeat once or twice, the fight gets harder the longer it gets!

You must login or register to view this content. You can also unlock the trophy for reaching level 99 with this save. Go to Colseit > Development and speak to Marion. Choose Experiment and keep spending money on the assignment until 99.

The following user thanked retro.plex for this useful post:

Shigumas
06-15-2014, 01:35 AM #4
Shigumas
Pokemon Trainer
Bookmarking for later, this game could use a save set! Thank you. Smile
06-15-2014, 08:07 AM #5
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
this my save I think it will help for some people ^.^

Last edited by hamoodi ; 06-15-2014 at 01:38 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to hamoodi for this useful post:

retro.plex, Shigumas
06-30-2014, 02:45 PM #6
asbel
Keeper
Is there any bruteforce/game genie codes that work with npub31428? Cause I can't find any. I need reset date code. Do the Europe codes work with npub31428?
06-30-2014, 02:55 PM #7
Originally posted by asbel View Post
Is there any bruteforce/game genie codes that work with npub31428? Cause I can't find any. I need reset date code. Do the Europe codes work with npub31428?

asbel
07-01-2014, 01:20 AM #8
asbel
Keeper
Hey, thanks man. can you post or give me a link to more game genie/bruteforce codes, for npub31428, i really appreciate it.
07-02-2014, 06:53 PM #9
Originally posted by asbel View Post
Hey, thanks man. can you post or give me a link to more game genie/bruteforce codes, for npub31428, i really appreciate it.

Last edited by retro.plex ; 07-02-2014 at 06:59 PM.

asbel
07-04-2014, 06:38 AM #10
Do I need save resigner to use the save file?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo