08-10-2014, 05:07 AM #1
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .....
Last edited by BigTrain ; 05-21-2022 at 04:13 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

A1, Andyman88, Autoesclavo, bitterkeit, danilo_BR, hfgfeheryrjrfu, L-Griever, mexi001, NuclearArmpit, PC_, retro.plex, ryohayabusa, SHAkA, TheHulksUncle, Tmego3377, Tustin, vincentz36400, wakawaka21, wolf82
08-22-2014, 02:12 AM #20
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by retro.plex View Post
All the areas between The Shaddar Cage and prior to Ashgar were done in online co-op. I couldn't play local co-op because the game kept crashing when I tried to load a guest character.

Was it 4 player online coop?
08-22-2014, 08:32 AM #21
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Was it 4 player online coop?

Yes, I was hosting a full online lobby. I used the God Mode save provided in your You must login or register to view this content. to play local co-op, that one works fine.

The following user thanked retro.plex for this useful post:

BigTrain
08-22-2014, 08:52 AM #22
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Yes, I was hosting a full online lobby. I used the God Mode save provided in your You must login or register to view this content. to play local co-op, that one works fine.

Do you have the save for the local coop trophy by any chance?
08-22-2014, 10:39 AM #23
Do you have the save for the local coop trophy by any chance?

Sorry, forgot to make a save for that trophy. From what I've read you only have to bring in a second controller at the end of the mission.
08-22-2014, 10:41 AM #24
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Sorry, forgot to make a save for that trophy. From what I've read you only have to bring in a second controller at the end of the mission.

If you still have the save that you did it on, that's all we need .
08-22-2014, 12:27 PM #25
Still nobody for a Malakhim save ?
08-22-2014, 01:33 PM #26
If you still have the save that you did it on, that's all we need .

This is my current You must login or register to view this content., local co-op trophy has already been unlocked as well as all main missions on Legend difficulty (character Claire)

The following user thanked retro.plex for this useful post:

BigTrain
08-22-2014, 03:48 PM #27
for me its still not working "save data corrupted" i dont know why ?? i use BSD !!
08-22-2014, 09:04 PM #28
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Repsol59 View Post
Still nobody for a Malakhim save ?

I told you that if you upload a save with that character I can edit it for you... The trophy will still pop even if the character is already a level 50... Make sure you say what slot he is in!!

This is my current You must login or register to view this content., local co-op trophy has already been unlocked as well as all main missions on Legend difficulty (character Claire)

Thanks bro... I'll test it in a bit.

Didn't work. :(

Originally posted by papakuma91 View Post
for me its still not working "save data corrupted" i dont know why ?? i use BSD !!

Try using KG resigner.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 08-23-2014 at 12:40 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo