10-07-2014, 09:45 AM #1
Gugenot
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello.
This is my Platinum Save Set for Alien: Isolation, survival horror game based on Alien universe.
Interesting game and can be a challenge on Hard difficulty, especially Alien Nest location.
At first you need to RESIGN saves with your own Profile. Don't forget to remove PARAM.SFO_ORIGINAL files.
For testing on dummy accounts i used Bruteforce Save Data and everything worked perfectly.

-----------------

[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download/8u6rarin7do1w3b/Alien_Isolation_[Platinum_Save_Set].rar"]All Saves in One (BLES01697)[/URL]

== STORY TROPHIES ==
*For all these trophies just follow the story*

Awake/Welcome to Sevastopol/A Hunt Begins/You Shouldn't Be There./How Do You Feel?/
Caught in the Trap/An Outpost of Progress/Not the First/Bait/Hazard Containment/A Synthetic Solution/Consultation/Throwing the Switch/The Message/Transmission/Free the Torrens/End of the Hunt

-----------------
== SPECIFIC TROPHIES ==
*Readme*

Survivor/Ripley, Signing Off/Just out of Reach/Mercy or Prudence?/
Mind Your Step/Hide. Run. Survive./One Shot

-----------------
== WEAPON & KILLS TROPHIES ==
*Readme*

Shock to the System/Light 'em Up/Use With Caution…/Every Bullet Counts/Self Defense/
Not a Scratch/Retreat From Fire/Back Off/Stunned/Fault Detected/This Should Work/My Turn Now

-----------------
== COLLECTIBLES TROPHIES ==
*Readme*

The Missing/The Taken/Archivist/A Record of Disaster/Voices of Sevastopol
-----------------
== EQUIPMENT TROPHIES ==
*Readme*

She's in the Vents.../I Admire its Purity/Build to Survive/Seegson Security Bypass/
Seegson Systems Expert/Power Games/A True Engineer

-----------------
== MISC TROPHIES ==
*Readme*

A Perfect Organism/100 Times Too Many
[/SPOILER]

-------------------
Good Luck.
Last edited by Gugenot ; 04-01-2015 at 10:22 AM.

The following 67 users say thank you to Gugenot for this useful post:

19willy74, albert2wesker, anon2010, b0shey, berto2020, BigTrain, CalicoWomack, canikoblivan, CODHoster1337_, DFERR, DoctorWho78, don_smith, fenicce, fiyrso, g11, gasit, iBardock85, ignored467, Intestino, Isaac Clarke, J-Woww, Jaytech, jcm3456, Jediahx, josesant, junu contini, k12_02, karmis23, kid90, KissMyGun__, Komb, krustytoe, L-Griever, Leonrpg, Let_die, LLLLLLOOOOO, Logan_Sony, mafopi4026, Mago de Oz, mark1, mbanas87, mexi001, Mobstercrew, Mr.Monster, p311, PC_, kankuro33, RageSoul51, ripherup, s111or, selvin santos, SHAkA, shuquico, simonislava, Sirprizer, SpiritOfTesla, srandys74, SwordspiTTer, T101, thebestplayer, TheForce, wakawaka21, wolfteam1218, xSOADx, zayneisaacs, Zero4ph
10-08-2014, 03:25 PM #11
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Gugenot View Post

Hello.
This is my Platinum Save Set for Alien: Isolation, survival horror game based on Alien universe. Interesting game and can be a challenge on Hard difficulty, especially Alien Nest location.

At first you need to RESIGN saves with your own Profile. Don't forget to remove PARAM.SFO_ORIGINAL files. For testing on dummy accounts i used Bruteforce Save Data and everything worked perfectly.

-----------------

[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download/8u6rarin7do1w3b/Alien_Isolation_[Platinum_Save_Set].rar"]All Saves in One (BLES01697)[/URL]

== STORY TROPHIES ==

Awake/Welcome to Sevastopol/A Hunt Begins/You Shouldn't Be There./How Do You Feel?/
Caught in the Trap/An Outpost of Progress/Not the First/Bait/Hazard Containment/A Synthetic Solution/Consultation/Throwing the Switch/The Message/Transmission/Free the Torrens/End of the Hunt

-----------------
== STORY RELATED TROPHIES ==
*Readme*

-----------------
*Readme*

Shock to the System/Light 'em Up/Use With Caution…/Every Bullet Counts/Self Defense/
Not a Scratch/Retreat From Fire/Back Off/Stunned/Fault Detected/This Should Work/My Turn Now

-----------------
*Readme*

-----------------
== EQUIPMENT TROPHIES ==
*Readme*

She's in the Vents.../I Admire its Purity/Build to Survive/Seegson Security Bypass/

-----------------
== MISC TROPHIES ==
*Readme*

[/SPOILER]

-------------------
Good Luck.

damn already good job man was thinking of buying this game the other dayEnzo
10-08-2014, 05:39 PM #12
I'm sorry guys, I've got the digital version.
Do you know his code?

Thank you!
10-08-2014, 06:08 PM #13
Gugenot
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by wakawaka21 View Post
i'm sorry guys, i've got the digital version.
Do you know his code?

Thank you!

npub31440/npeb01921

The following user thanked Gugenot for this useful post:

wakawaka21
10-08-2014, 11:29 PM #14
npub31440/npeb01921

Thank you man!
10-08-2014, 11:49 PM #15
CalicoWomack
Do a barrel roll!
Awesome work mate, very helpful.
10-09-2014, 04:56 AM #16
BigTrain
Former Super Mod

Hello.
This is my Platinum Save Set for Alien: Isolation, survival horror game based on Alien universe. Interesting game and can be a challenge on Hard difficulty, especially Alien Nest location.

At first you need to RESIGN saves with your own Profile. Don't forget to remove PARAM.SFO_ORIGINAL files. For testing on dummy accounts i used Bruteforce Save Data and everything worked perfectly.

-----------------

== STORY TROPHIES ==

-----------------
== STORY RELATED TROPHIES ==
*Readme*

-----------------
*Readme*

-----------------
*Readme*

-----------------
== EQUIPMENT TROPHIES ==
*Readme*

-----------------
== MISC TROPHIES ==
*Readme*

[/SPOILER]

-------------------
Good Luck.

Thread added to the master index... :yes:
10-17-2014, 12:19 AM #17
Hi guys, why this save doesn't work with PS3 Save Resigner on my OFW console?? I need help!
Corrupted data....
Last edited by Il_ficcanaso ; 10-17-2014 at 12:23 AM.
10-17-2014, 11:38 AM #18
Hi, why this save doesn't work with PS3 Save Resigner on my OFW console?? I tried with Bruteforce and same story... Help needed!
Last edited by Il_ficcanaso ; 10-17-2014 at 11:48 AM.
10-19-2014, 07:18 PM #19
Matzer
Gobble
I can't get the Survivor save to work. Save is in Russian or something like that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo