01-10-2015, 01:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, i have a few saves that could help you with those time consuming RDR trophies Smile
Most of the saves i made myself, except one that i found online (Spurred to Glory)

Files:
1## Most single player trophies
You must login or register to view this content.
In this file there will be two saves:

1#Normal save- With this one you should get all of the SP trophies... If you don't get one(The Benefits of civilization), just replay the mission and it will take 10 mins - MAX! This is a 100% trophy save, meaning i did everything in the game, so if you need a trophy for like killing 30 bears, you just need to kill one. All of the trophies work with this, and if you need any help, just PM me Smile
2#Expert save- Also finished 100%... With this one you can get the following trophies: The Gunslinger, Clemency Pays.
For the first trophy just shoot someone in the head! It's that easy xD And for the other one, just finish the last bounty and if you didn't get the 100% trophy with the first save, this one should do it.

2## Spurred to Glory trophy
--Just finish the mission with the W letter and DING!

3## Fighting Around the World - link to thread:

4## Multiplayer - 50th rank trophy & all guns trophies
--As i said, you will get the 50th rank trophy after loading up the save, and to get all of the gun trophies, like get 500 kills with primary, secondary and mounted weapons just get one kill with each and get one headshot to get the 250 headshots one...
Last edited by iEarnTrophies ; 01-12-2015 at 02:03 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to iEarnTrophies for this useful post:

AdventureAwaits, alleycrockett, armmyperez, AZARARE, belga, Bronhatelo, carmania, choppking, gowhawx, isigo, itsosmelly, iUltraModz, klycik, mark1, marks13w, SamaLamaDama, selvin santos, simmo_316, The1997, TheMonster707, Wonderful_Scallion, xorissao
01-13-2015, 02:16 PM #20
Originally posted by Mooneyhancan View Post
What other trophies pop on that save

Read the thread Smile
02-07-2015, 02:06 PM #21
These saves are pretty great. Thanks!

I wasn't sure whether to start a new thread for this, but I was wondering if anybody ever experimented with a Multiplayer RDR Save that has completed the Advanced Coop missions and gotten a gold medal in them? It would be nice to bypass them as it's a pain even to get the people to try.
02-07-2015, 02:20 PM #22
Originally posted by iEarnTrophies View Post
Hey guys, i have a few saves that could help you with those time consuming RDR trophies Smile
Most of the saves i made myself, except one that i found online (Spurred to Glory)

Files:

1#Normal save- With this one you should get all of the SP trophies... If you don't get one(The Benefits of civilization), just replay the mission and it will take 10 mins - MAX! This is a 100% trophy save, meaning i did everything in the game, so if you need a trophy for like killing 30 bears, you just need to kill one. All of the trophies work with this, and if you need any help, just PM me Smile
2#Expert save- Also finished 100%... With this one you can get the following trophies: The Gunslinger, Clemency Pays.
For the first trophy just shoot someone in the head! It's that easy xD And for the other one, just finish the last bounty and if you didn't get the 100% trophy with the first save, this one should do it.

--As i said, you will get the 50th rank trophy after loading up the save, and to get all of the gun trophies, like get 500 kills with primary, secondary and mounted weapons just get one kill with each and get one headshot to get the 250 headshots one...

Cool Need a Good gamesave Thank i'll Try it soon <3
02-08-2015, 02:19 AM #23
Hihi2442
Pokemon Trainer
Hopefully these work since I had roughly 25% to go and my game data got corrupted.

Edit: They worked, but the 100% save popped Redeemed upon loading it so now my list is going to be all out of whack since a lot of the trophies cannot be earned on that save and I'll have to start from scratch.
Last edited by Hihi2442 ; 02-08-2015 at 03:24 AM.
03-15-2015, 07:15 AM #24
Np man Smile
03-15-2015, 09:37 AM #25
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by iEarnTrophies View Post
Hey guys, i have a few saves that could help you with those time consuming RDR trophies Smile

Files:

Hi Could you upload MP and gun trophies for EU Version?
Thank You
03-15-2015, 12:16 PM #26
"Mowing Them Down" seems to not want to pop, Anyone else managed to get this working? or maybe I'm not doing something right. Awesome save set btw, Thanks.
03-16-2015, 06:57 PM #27
yes that my proplem too :-(
03-18-2015, 12:38 PM #28
There was another MP save that was in the master index and I used it and did one kill with the cannon and the trophy popped then.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo