Post: Assassin's Creed Rogue Achieve 100% synchronization save and more
04-12-2015, 03:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello Smile
this is my save for Assassin's Creed Rogue Achieve full synchronization,65 challenges and legendary ships trophies Happy

i'v finished everything except 1 of 2 options at Sequence 6 - Memory 3 " Avoid open conflict " so all you have to do is finish this option only and you will get the trophy Happy

link edited
You must login or register to view this content.

and this save have done the 65 challenges so you can active the cheats and get the 4 cheats trophies and " Master of the North Atlantic " beat the legendary ships trophy, only the last one Smile

enjoy Smile

Originally posted by another user
i was looking for this save so i didn't get any help, i did it myself Happy
Last edited by kankuro33 ; 04-12-2015 at 10:53 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to kankuro33 for this useful post:

cerdrac, DarkByke, ddtommy, Dima-Freak, iambatman2019, klycik, Mago de Oz, pulosu2k9, Rich Davies, Rubbens7, sasi89, SHAkA, taka, taker394, The_Gazra, torao90, Wastelandboy, xenakhs, Zero4ph
07-03-2015, 06:02 PM #29
says "data corrupted" pls help me.
07-26-2015, 08:11 AM #30
he said before that you have to put your param in the save folder
07-26-2015, 09:23 AM #31
ryohayabusa
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post
hello Smile
this is my save for Assassin's Creed Rogue Achieve full synchronization,65 challenges and legendary ships trophies Happy

i'v finished everything except 1 of 2 options at Sequence 6 - Memory 3 " Avoid open conflict " so all you have to do is finish this option only and you will get the trophy Happy

link edited

and this save have done the 65 challenges so you can active the cheats and get the 4 cheats trophies and " Master of the North Atlantic " beat the legendary ships trophy, only the last one Smile

enjoy Smile

thank you so much! awesomeeeee
07-28-2015, 11:32 AM #32
i can't get 4 cheats trophies and where is the last legendary ship ?

EDIT: You must login or register to view this content.
07-29-2015, 07:29 AM #33
shanka
Haxor!
Does it unlock the trophees : "What's yours is mine" ; "Master of North Atlantic" (without beat the last ship ?) and "Globe Trotter" ?
I can't beat the last ship for the Master of North Atlantique, it's too hard ... I've pasted 3h to try to kill it but i can't do this ...
Thanks for the save.

[EDIT] It doesn't look good, I add my sfo file, but the data is corrupt, does anyone has a save complete (with his sfo) which i can resign normally ?
Last edited by shanka ; 07-30-2015 at 09:06 AM.
08-28-2015, 03:54 AM #34
It would be much easier if you didnt remove the param. I have tried since you uploaded the save because im tired of trying for the 100% trophy and i have yet to make this save work if anyone has made it work i would apreciateit
Last edited by haseo55 ; 08-28-2015 at 03:59 AM.
08-29-2015, 05:45 PM #35
Originally posted by haseo55 View Post
It would be much easier if you didnt remove the param. I have tried since you uploaded the save because im tired of trying for the 100% trophy and i have yet to make this save work if anyone has made it work i would apreciateit

copy your save from the ps3, open the folder and copy your PARAM and paste it in my save folder, then resign it, it will work i'm sure.
and i'll try to add more saves for other trophies ASAP.
08-29-2015, 06:13 PM #36
I tried it with both game genie and Brute force and it gets crrupted. Anyway i finally got platinum legit well not all as the master of the atlantic i got it because of a glicth. The storm fortress is really dificult. I have to say i really love this game. The only problem i had was that it was to short and because of this game i tried Black Flag because of Ac3 i had avoide it
Last edited by haseo55 ; 08-29-2015 at 06:16 PM.
09-18-2015, 01:58 PM #37
Red-Dragon
Save Point
thank you
Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo