06-04-2015, 05:36 AM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS SAVESET

Another great work after World at war, took my somedays but im proud to present this one that was missing, Great THANKS to hess47 for his precious help.
Lets go into explanation: This is a complete saveset for the offline trophies + the Arcade. Only Zombies + 3 Online trophies need to be done yourself.
It is done in a LEGIT way so simply follow it and you get a LEGIT black-ops on your account.
Every save is numbered and explanatory txt is in it,
Enjoy it and don't leech Smile

Description:
If you need any help refer to this usefull guide:

• Estimate difficulty: 7/10
• Offline: 48
Online: 3(YOURSELF)
• Approximate time: 20-30 Hours
Trophy Breakdown: 35 You must login or register to view this content. 14 You must login or register to view this content. 1 You must login or register to view this content. 1 You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by 19willy74 ; 06-21-2015 at 01:48 PM.

The following 36 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

BASIA2001, Beavis2k1, choppking, CODHoster1337_, exterminator05, Frosty, gatekeeper1122, Gugenot, hateehc, InfamousD1, jim16127, KarbonItami, keeks7, kriss07, L-Griever, LostSoulSiskel, Mago de Oz, Malokis, JustAName1337, Nostromo__Neo, Nyctophilia, prototye76, Reidso, Rinoshan, ryu2050, SHAkA, srandys74, Stonec7, stwowner, SwordspiTTer, The_Gazra, Thierry-Dolittle, travisscott90210x, upperfloor, wakawaka21, xorissao
12-19-2016, 05:34 PM #47
Originally posted by Petra
Yeah same here, been searching but nothing so far. I’m convinced that some people still do have it but for some reason not willing to share, all I came up with were dead links.
Time to move on I guess.
Congrats on your victory Smile

There's bound to be people who have it but dont know the links on here are dead, or dont come on here that often. I doubt anyone's not sharing the svg editor out of spite.
12-19-2016, 09:08 PM #48
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
There's bound to be people who have it but dont know the links on here are dead, or dont come on here that often. I doubt anyone's not sharing the svg editor out of spite.

Ehhh no, I think you got me wrong. I certainly didn’t mean out of spite but because files get deleted from cloud servers all the time.
This is especially the case when it contains an exe file, most cloud servers see this as a virus even when it isn’t.
Happened to me a couple of times, so I can perfectly understand that people grow tired of uploading again and again knowing that it will be deleted in no time by the cloud server admins.
I certainly would...that’s all Smile
12-20-2016, 12:52 AM #49
Originally posted by Petra
Ehhh no, I think you got me wrong. I certainly didn’t mean out of spite but because files get deleted from cloud servers all the time.
This is especially the case when it contains an exe file, most cloud servers see this as a virus even when it isn’t.
Happened to me a couple of times, so I can perfectly understand that people grow tired of uploading again and again knowing that it will be deleted in no time by the cloud server admins.
I certainly would...that’s all Smile

Seems Mega is more forgiving. Mediafire seems to delete exe upon upload. I dont know when mediafire became so strict Sal
12-20-2016, 01:36 AM #50
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Seems Mega is more forgiving. Mediafire seems to delete exe upon upload. I dont know when mediafire became so strict Sal

I think you’re right, most of the files deleted happen on Mediafire. I’ve seen this changing roughly 2 to 3 years ago but not on Mega.
Seems that Mediafire is being scrutinized by developers and such, I myself got a warning a few times by email from Mediafire that I was spreading illegal content.
Lol...it was only a save from a game created by me, I hardly think they can put a claim on that but there you go. And it got deleted every time, nothing you can do about it I’m afraid.
Learned to live with it and upload every single time.
02-01-2017, 06:36 PM #51
When I try copying the save it says they're corrupt.
02-07-2017, 03:26 AM #52
CODHoster1337_
Do a barrel roll!
Good job on saves man! (; tested on a dummy account no problems thnx for sharing
12-02-2019, 05:44 AM #53
Wednesday 13
I am error
Hi, thanks for your works, the link is dead any chance to re-upload?
12-17-2019, 04:21 PM #54
link down
12-18-2019, 05:10 PM #55
thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo