09-05-2015, 06:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi NGU, today... well yesterday, PSN unlocked the trophies for this game on Ps3, so i wanted to share my save file to help you get most trophies, except the ones for adventure mode (1 bronze and 1 silver... too hard :madsalSmile

- Its US region.
- Tested on another account and worked.
- If im not wrong i left the save as "Blank" (used bruteforce).
- I set up the game as easy i could, almost no enemies, always summer, etc.

Guide:

Step 1: I left the characer at my camp and when u load the game it will be almost night, so use 1 to 2 manure on the fire pit and wait a a few minutes (short night) btw its Willow so u dont need fire at all.

Step 2: Build the "Accomploshrine" (items are already on backpack) and place it near the fire pit for convenience.
- First golden trophy "Look on my works, ye Mighty" should pop a few seconds later.

Step 3: Use the accomploshrine 725 times (just hold X button for about 20 minutes) Theres plenty of meat balls at the freezer, grab 1 or 2 max. and eat them when Willow is starving.
- Second golden trophy "...and despair!" will pop a few second later after Willows says "I DID IT!".

Step 4: Now go to North East (NE) and hit a "Beefalo" and die on purpose, after respawnming go NW and repeat, now after respawn this time you will see a beehive, hit it and let bees kill you.
- Now just see the exp bar and characters unlocking. You will get the following trophies: "The Firestarter", "The Strongman", "The Bereaved", "The Soulless Automaton", "The Librarian" & "The Lumberjack".

And well thats it.
Sorry for my engrish. Ninja

The following 8 users say thank you to bitterkeit for this useful post:

19willy74, BASIA2001, Bumcleaver, hess47, keeks7, Mago de Oz, tdgfh2, xSOADx
04-23-2016, 05:18 AM #11
need hash key
08-03-2017, 10:47 PM #12
doesn't work need a key
08-04-2017, 12:00 AM #13
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by thegameisover View Post