Post: LEGO: MARVEL: Super Heroes Complete Platinum Save Set
11-01-2015, 06:18 PM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU Members! I am proud to give you in cooperation with The Gazra complete save set for this great LEGO game Smile
All saves are included except The Good, the Bad and the Hungry (level 15).
All story saves are on last checkpoint..becouse fo some reason when you repeat level collect studs save and exit do not work so I've decided to make complete save set for you guys.
Almost all saves are mine but Gazra You must login or register to view this content.
did all races and at the end he also opened characters and collect gold bricks for you so give him a big rep as well.

As always in you get confused quote me and I will answer when I can. Every save has txt included.
And here is the save set

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

ENJOY! =Z

P.S The saves are in the same same order as I achieved them so it will looks legit..as always you need to resign them to work
Last edited by klycik ; 11-25-2019 at 06:38 AM.

The following 113 users say thank you to klycik for this useful post:

*CHOW-CHOW*, 417, abemad12, AdInfinitumMods, adristtein, Ahmed_291, Akashi234, Angelus Satani, ATLien, Autoesclavo, Awares, bd_black55, brotharon81, Callejerow, Chef_rox, chuchucha, Chusamsb, DarthForeman17, Darthraven4U, DartMaru, Davaadorj91, deavil, DFHotStud, Disabled, DjalmaTHEGAMER2, Duskblade, emu27, FaPex, faro123, fav0, fedy69800, fenicce, ggzhang, gigiverna, hess47, IvaMoreno, iZeT_Clash, jaypark851001, Jboehke, jcm3456, jimoolee, john connor 84, Josseh, Junaid_2005, kabar122, KarbonItami, KingOfTheAge, kinrenka_tenshi, Kirito86, korndom9, lawless___, leizhijian, Levi0710, llghostll, lolik, lordblackxxx, loyd2222, luke4efc, Lupo, Maakas, Mago de Oz, mandra99, Methcakes, mother303, Mrphamtastic, MusicGamer, nala310, NEET, Nieuwsgierig, noskez23, ohsnapitsREY, oldcp65, OsKynoZXC, Ph4lias89, Platinumpt, protossdark, kankuro33, rastra, Razkal13, rdziagwa, ReddTheArcher, Rodrigo-Lopes, RYOMDZ, samuelgallagher, Sarahjwardx, SeBasty, Seg, Segnitude, SHAkA, ShortStop403, SirDawg, SlowRapid, soulfinger, spaye, stuart1001, stwowner, svtcobraman, SwordspiTTer, The_Gazra, TheHatedOne and 13 other users.
11-02-2015, 06:54 PM #11
klycik
Vault dweller
Platinum save isn't good..I will do now LEGO Jurassic World becouse there is 100% save but many trophies pops in non legit order :(

The following user thanked klycik for this useful post:

KingOfTheAge
11-04-2015, 07:12 AM #12
ATLien
Do a barrel roll!
Well...if that's the case...looks like I need to brush up on my "Lego-ing" Woot

Thanks!
11-04-2015, 08:35 AM #13
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ATLien View Post
Well...if that's the case...looks like I need to brush up on my "Lego-ing" Woot

Thanks!

No problem I hope you enjoy it..now will be working on LEGO Jurassic World Smile
11-04-2015, 07:00 PM #14
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by klycik View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU Members! I am proud to give you in cooperation with The Gazra complete save set for this great LEGO game Smile
All saves are included except The Good, the Bad and the Hungry (level 15).
All story saves are on last checkpoint..becouse fo some reason when you repeat level collect studs save and exit do not work so I've decided to make complete save set for you guys.
Almost all saves are mine but Gazra You must login or register to view this content.
did all races and at the end he also opened characters and collect gold bricks for you so give him a big rep as well.

As always in you get confused quote me and I will answer when I can. Every save has txt included..If you enjoy this save set leave "thanks" or "rep"

And here is the save set

You must login or register to view this content.

ENJOY! =Z

P.S The saves are in the same same order as I achieved them so it will looks legit..as always you need to resign them to work

Adding it to the Master Index bud Smile

It was nice to help out with this Happy
11-04-2015, 07:57 PM #15
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Adding it to the Master Index bud Smile

It was nice to help out with this Happy

This is also your work so please add it me & you ok?
11-04-2015, 08:00 PM #16
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by klycik View Post
This is also your work so please add it me & you ok?

Well I only did a small amount in comparison I added you name and also added mine saying I helped Happy

The following user thanked The_Gazra for this useful post:

klycik
11-04-2015, 08:01 PM #17
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Well I only did a small amount in comparison I added you name and also added mine saying I helped Happy

I saw Smile GREAT Smile

The following user thanked klycik for this useful post:

The_Gazra
11-11-2015, 12:26 PM #18
Thank you so much! It was really helpful!
11-11-2015, 02:08 PM #19
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by melianter View Post
Thank you so much! It was really helpful!

No problem mate! Great that you enjoy it Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo