02-29-2016, 07:21 PM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU Members
I am proud to give you a legit Batman Arkham Asylum Challenges save set!!!!

You must login or register to view this content.

Xenomage

You must login or register to view this content.

provided first two saves in predator challenges so this save set could be possible and you should give him a big thanks for this. Then was just ME who made save for 8 combat medals. The rest of saves I found in the web so I don't know who made them but credits for them and we can obtain an Easy platinum Smile

To obtain trophy in legit order you should use the save in this order which is in rar folder

The folders have different region codes but you need to create your own save and copy only PARAM.PFD and PAYLOAD into your save and resign

As always if you like my thread leave "THANKS" or "rep" on me and for Xenomage

For the final...PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE ELSEWHERE! THIS IS ONLY FOR NGU

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Enjoy
Last edited by klycik ; 11-25-2019 at 06:37 AM.

The following 116 users say thank you to klycik for this useful post:

*CHOW-CHOW*, 19willy74, Alex-Pilote, alimahm, andrea202, Andy2020, Angelus Satani, Archer, AS6686, asderek, asqarkabab, aussiepie, Awesome1, b0shey, Banda-Kun, belga, Big_Russ, BlazeHD1080P, Bonez1, bruhpeanut, champion99, charliegs96, checoboss, cocodeshanel, Craig1985, devasso, Doddo, dodger, dragun619, DrunkenF, DuffyDuck, Ayonnon56, Emrys, eXiLe_SiN, fairystory01, FaPex, fumatelo, griffo2002uk, grimreaperd, GT43BT32, HardyHarHarMatey, hazit, hotgame, huntermonster25, Iseppina, jackie_k, Jboehke, jkdave, jrgnextgen, JSilva, Kadley, KaijuLilly, Kenia-Kely, kinguroboros524, Kusiaty20, KVS1239j, Leonrpg, Lighthammer88, lolgame99, Lordure95, luna0x1, Maakas, mandra99, mark1, match_mortal, Merlin_wall, mikewara, mjdrage, nakagawa, NEET, neowaxx, nick526xxh1, nielo594, NOTtheRagZ, Omar1705, oxdub, playcool, Playswing, PRIMOED, ps4@gamer, RoyalBlue726, ryu2050, Samy38, saucisse, selvin santos, seryoga, SHAkA, Shinobae, SirDawg, Skyrim01, SpiritOfTesla, spitalfire, srandys74, SsurferR, superpwn, SwordspiTTer, tdgfh2, TheDanigma, theo_retisch, THX-1138 and 16 other users.

The following user groaned klycik for this awful post:

Rozario_Agro
06-01-2016, 06:38 AM #20
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by hellominemjef View Post
I have tried to use these saves and every time i attempt to copy to the ps3, it says "data is corrupted". what am i doing wrong?

Its simple Smile create yor own save then copy only PARAM.PFD and PAYLOAD from miy saves into your save and resign Smile
06-01-2016, 06:47 AM #21
oh i missed the resign part lol. can i get a resigner for a mac?
06-01-2016, 06:57 AM #22
klycik
Vault dweller
oh i missed the resign part lol. can i get a resigner for a mac?

Unfortunately I don't know probably yes..but still need to check..KG Save Resigner or Bruteforce 4.7.4 oh and when you answer choose qute not reply so I will know you answered Smile please let me know if this worked
06-01-2016, 08:40 AM #23
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Unfortunately I don't know probably yes..but still need to check..KG Save Resigner or Bruteforce 4.7.4 oh and when you answer choose qute not reply so I will know you answered Smile please let me know if this worked

I managed to use KG save resigner and then followed your steps, then resigned the save, then opened the save on the ps3 and it is 100% and seems to have worked but then when i try to copy it over my save it goes "data corrupted"
06-01-2016, 08:53 AM #24
klycik
Vault dweller
I managed to use KG save resigner and then followed your steps, then resigned the save, then opened the save on the ps3 and it is 100% and seems to have worked but then when i try to copy it over my save it goes "data corrupted"

Before you resign them you have to establish your PARAM.SFO template from your original save then resign desired save to your account
06-01-2016, 09:12 AM #25
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Before you resign them you have to establish your PARAM.SFO template from your original save then resign desired save to your account

Ok. I managed to make it work. However, when I start playing the first challenge the trophy wont pop and I get the message "A discrepancy has been found between creator of the save data and the trophy user".
06-01-2016, 09:15 AM #26
klycik
Vault dweller
Ok. I managed to make it work. However, when I start playing the first challenge the trophy wont pop and I get the message "A discrepancy has been found between creator of the save data and the trophy user".

But you copied only PARAM.PFD and PAYLOAD or try to resign complete save?
06-01-2016, 09:18 AM #27
I used this tutorial:

I guess I resigned the complete save then?

So what I have to do is copy the PARAM.PFD and PAYLOAD into my original save and then open that file in the resigner and then just press resign?
06-01-2016, 09:21 AM #28
klycik
Vault dweller
i used this tutorial:

i guess i resigned the complete save then?

So what i have to do is copy the param.pfd and payload into my original save and then open that file in the resigner and then just press resign?

yes Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo