Post: lookinbg for Mainichi Issho folder or help extracting.
08-11-2019, 02:08 AM #1
Jap
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can anyone help me get the Mainichi Issho trophy folder?

If someone has it private and would be willing to trade it for a aged psn account or just help point me in right direction to a way to get the folder to load onto the ps3 from the .trp that would be great.

As for the aged psn account there are just spare account's that I've had aside in case I ever wanted to do a leader-board account or use for backups in case my main ever gets stolen or banned.

Got roughly 30 for them made between early 2007 and mid 2008 that I'd be happy to give away, all include original details. though emails will be deleted before I hand it over so you would just need to wait until there are recreate-able if you guys what the OGE, which I'd recommond doing if using for a backup which is all there good for really. (account's have no trophies on them at all and some have never been on a console)

as for regions, ES mostly, one UK, a few US and JP accounts , some of the US accounts have 06 avatar but I'm keeping those in-case EU and JP account's don't get anything at the 15 - 20 year mark.
Last edited by Jap ; 08-11-2019 at 02:10 AM.

The following user groaned Jap for this awful post:

Frosty
08-11-2019, 07:45 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Jap

The following user groaned Wosley for this awful post:

Frosty
08-11-2019, 08:59 AM #3
Jap
Rookie