11-25-2016, 07:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't know why but the first character of my account is a number not a letter
12-19-2016, 02:03 PM #11
Originally posted by MagicMickey View Post
But you know I saw a video when he synced tropheis it started with a letter.

Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post
He must have owned those games.
If your account id starts with a letter, you can only sync games which you own. Downloaded folders wont sync.
So you have to pop in the disc, run the game once and then extract the trophy folders yourself, timestamp and sync.

BooYaaKaa's answer is correct. Nobody really knows why letter ids don't work with folders, but I'm sure some developer could find an easy solution to it, but alas not many devs look into trophies.
12-19-2016, 10:21 PM #12
MagicMickey
I defeated!
Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post
He must have owned those games.
If your account id starts with a letter, you can only sync games which you own. Downloaded folders wont sync.
So you have to pop in the disc, run the game once and then extract the trophy folders yourself, timestamp and sync.

I'm not sure my partner could sync some trophy folders.
03-09-2017, 11:25 PM #13
MagicMickey
I defeated!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
BooYaaKaa's answer is correct. Nobody really knows why letter ids don't work with folders, but I'm sure some developer could find an easy solution to it, but alas not many devs look into trophies.

Hey someone did it for me and it could sync 2platinum folders. So my account is compatible.
He says the others are probably corrupted or my PS3 has problems copying folders cause it has no blu-ray drive.
It are the first two trophy folders of my list so that is very possible.
Last edited by MagicMickey ; 03-09-2017 at 11:30 PM.
07-09-2019, 06:52 AM #14
WTF this is such BS my param starts with a number... well technically there's a space then a number but that shouldnt matter right? Anyways, all I did was extract my trophy folder from my ps3 in multiman and use ps3trophyisgood on my pc and put timestamps and did this for 20 games or so then copied them back into my ps3 in multiman and went to sync and got ".....d53" error

So the first d53 error only 2 games synced but the rest didnt...

and I keep seeing that it's cuz i made the account on a computer 8 years ago!? I dont want to make a new account this is my account it has ps4 platinums, i'm just doing this on ps3 cuz these games their online is shut down and the other games id ont have time to boost, offline they all show up as 100%. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO!? :( Like those 2 games were able to sync why not the rest? this sucks :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo