03-09-2009, 02:29 PM #1
Dark Nero
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1. Warhawk Supreme Achievement - Platinum
2. Bandwidth Donor - Gold
3. Warlord - Bronze
4. Enlistee - Bronze
5. Rivalry - Bronze
6. Lone Wolf - Bronze
7. Cowboy - Bronze
8. Hat Trick - Bronze
9. World Victory - Bronze
10. Survivalist - Bronze
11. Collector - Bronze
12. Anti-Air Ninja - Bronze
13. Dead-Eye - Bronze
14. Saboteur - Bronze
15. Irony - Bronze
16. Invincible - Bronze
17. Taxi Driver - Bronze
18. Resourceful Driver - Bronze
19. One In A Million - Bronze
20. Overkill - Bronze
21. Dumbfire - Bronze
22. Remote Pilot - Bronze
23. How Did You Do That? - Bronze
24. Tail Shaker - Bronze
25. Emergency Evasion - Bronze
26. Secret - Hit List - Bronze
27. Secret - Anti-Camper - Bronze
28. Secret - Vengeance - Bronze
29. Secret - Daredevil - Bronze
30. Ground Pounder - Bronze
31. Combat Driver - Bronze
32. Pilot's License - Bronze
33. Bandit Award - Bronze
34. Master Award - Silver
35. Warhawk Awards - Gold
36. Recognition of Merit - Bronze
37. Decorated Soldier - Silver
38. Executive Honor - Gold
39. Chief Sergeant - Bronze
40. Commander - Silver
41. Lt. Colonel - Silver
42. General - Gold
43. Secret - Minesweeper - Bronze
44. Secret - Reckless Pilot - Bronze
45. Secret - What's That Green Line? - Bronze
46. Giant Killer - Silver
47. Flying Fortress - Silver
48. Surgical Strike - Gold
49. Secret - King of the Jungle Gym - Silver
50. Porcupine - Gold
51. Behind Enemy Lines - Silver
52. Shield Breaker - Silver
53. Secret - Canyon Run - Silver
54. Aerial Ballet - Silver
55. That Was Some Bug - Gold
56. Are You Aim-Botting? - Silver
57. Secret - Safety Violation - Silver
1. Warhawk Supreme Achievement - Platinum

All your base trophies are belong to platinum.
----------------------------------------------

This is Warhawk's platinum trophy. As previously stated, you DO NOT need to get any of the 12 trophies that are map-pack specific.
You only need the rest of them to get the platinum. That said, you'll still need the general, warhawk award badges etc, so it's not
exactly easy!

----------------------------------------------------------
2. Bandwidth Donor - Gold
Host a ranked dedicated server for four consecutive hours.

Right, quite a few questions about this one, and I don't know the exact answers yet, but here's what I know and assume to be true.

When you go to set up a game now, with the new update, there is an option to make it ranked or not, just underneath where you select
for it the be a player server or dedicated server. In order for that check box to be available for you to tick, you need to have good
enough internet available for you to host 8 people. If you can, great, all you need to do is set up a dedicated ranked server and leave
it for 4 hours. You can't do anything else other than monitor the game while like this, so you'll have to find something else to do with
those 4 hours!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Warlord - Bronze
Create a clan and get nine other members to join. (Awarded at ten members while you are the clan leader).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, this one is retroactive, believe it or not (which is why I called it semi-retroactive). If you're the clan leader, you won't get this
trophy as soon as the game loads. What you'll need to do is go to your clan option, and once it recognises you as the leader, you'll get
this trophy. It's the same for the Enlistee trophy below. Another thing - the clan needs to have at least 9 other member's while you are
the leader to get this trophies.

What is a nice little trick, however, is being able to pass leadership over to someone else in the clan. If the clan has more that 10 people,
what you can do is pass the leadership to someone else using the Members part of your clan, and when they accept, they will get the Warlord
trophy. You can pass it around to any members you like who'd want the Warlord trophy without having to disband.

--------------------
4. Enlistee - Bronze
Join a clan.
--------------------

This one is also semi-retroactive. If you are a member of a clan, just go to your clan option, it will register and then you'll get the trophy.
You don't need to leave and join again in order to get this, thankfully.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Rivalry - Bronze
Win a clan match (red server) as either clan leader or a regular member.

This one is pretty self-explanatory, you need to win a clan match against another clan in any game type to get this trophy.

Now, here's the first of many 'Easy Way Out's I think we'll call them Happy

Easy Way Out: It's possible to set up a clan with just one member in it, the leader. And it's just as possible for that clan of 1 person to
fight a clan match. Hence, the easy way out is to get a buddy, you each set up a 1-man clan, set up a clan match and one of you proceeds to
win it while the other lets them, then vice-versa for the other person to get the trophy.

--------------------------------------------------
6. Lone Wolf - Bronze
Play a perfect Deathmatch (top player, no deaths).
--------------------------------------------------

To get this trophy, you'll need some god-like deathmatch skills. I'd recommend looking around for the shorter deathmatch's, then you'll have
to survive with no deaths for less, making it a bit easier if you can get the most kills in that time. Keep trying and you'll be sure to get
this eventually.

Easy Way Out: Get a buddy and set up a private deathmatch. Set the score limit and time really low, then enter. One of you kills the other
for the entire match while the other doesn't fight back, then the next round you switch roles to both get the trophy.

NOTE: This trophy can't be gotten splitscreen, so if you are using spare controllers it won't work. You have to beat other players I'm afraid. Still,
if you have a friend that's online then you can still use the friend method.

-------------------------------------------------------
7. Cowboy - Bronze
Play a perfect Team Deathmatch (top player, no deaths).
-------------------------------------------------------

The premise is the same as for Lone Wolf, just get the most kills in the game without dying once. This one is a little easier I believe as you
have a team to back you up, just watch out for any team mates that are better than you because you need to come top.

Easy Way Out: Again, get a buddy, same method as for Lone Wolf. The difference this time being your buddy's on the other team. Do exactly the same
as for lone wolf and you'll both get this trophy.

NOTE: Same as above, his trophy can't be gotten splitscreen, so if you are using spare controllers it won't work. You have to beat other players I'm afraid. If you have a friend that's online then you can still use the friend method.

-------------------------------------------------
8. Hat Trick - Bronze
Get three flag captures in a single round of CTF.
-------------------------------------------------

Again, this is pretty self-explanatory. Go into any CTF and capture the flag three times in a single round to get this trophy. I would recommend
going for a game with a high score limit like 5 or 7 flags as it's more likely you'll then score 3 if you have a decent team to protect you.

Easy Way Out: This one is really cheap Smile Set up your own private game, a small ctf. Then just capture the flag 3 times completely undisturbed,
you will get the trophy after 3 captures.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. World Victory - Bronze
Control all capturable bases in a Zones match, and reduce the enemy's home base to level 1.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, just do as the description says. This is the same as getting the World Victory ribbon after a match, and you recieve the trophy at the same
time, so let me repeat - you WILL NOT GET THIS TROPHY INGAME! You will get this trophy afterwards when the scores come up if you met the requirements.

Easy Way Out: Set up your own private Zones match with a low limit and score, and proceed to capture all bases and reduce the enemy base to 1. Wait
until the score limit is reached or time is up and you should get this trophy.

NOTE: This trophy can't be gotten splitscreen, so if you are using spare controllers it won't work. You have to beat other players I'm afraid. Still,
if you have a friend that's online then you can still use the friend method.

------------------------------------------------
10. Survivalist - Bronze
Survive for one minute as the hero in Hero mode.
------------------------------------------------

This one is pretty easy the normal way if you're any good with a Warhawk. Tips for staying alive are to get in a Warhawk and fly around, away from the
enemy. If you don't die, you'll survive for the full minute. Just keep stocking up on chaff's if you need to, but this trophy isn't really hard at all
even on foot if you're sensible and don't run into any mines or anything.

Easy Way Out: Yep, you guessed it. Just set up a private Hero match and wait until you hear the trophy ping.

11. Collector - Bronze
Capture four cores at once in Collection mode.

Okay, for this, you need to have hold of all 4 cores before scoring, netting the 10 point max for your team and getting this trophy. To do this, either
go grab all 4 yourself, obviously arming up and taking out anyone you need to, or by grabbing at least one and waiting near your score point for others
to bring back the other cores. This can work great sometimes with a good team, but some people don't understand the concept of teamwork, so you may be
left waiting for a while for people to throw their cores to you. You might also get people on your team shoot at you if they don't understand the bonus
scoring system, it's happened plenty of times to me :S if only they read the tutorial boxes when they'd first played.

Easy Way Out: Set up a private game, pick up all 4 and return with no trouble at all, score to get the trophy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
12. Anti-Air Ninja - Bronze
Shoot down a Warhawk with any infantry weapon other than a Rocket Launcher.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this is a slightly more difficult one to do in game but it's not that bad. Easy if you know how Winky Winky oh and taking planes down with land mines counts,
so just go and mine the planes at the enemy's main base and you'll get a kill in no time.

Easy Way Out: The above way is easy enough! If you need more help, get a buddy to go in a warhawk and you mine him / snipe him / air strike him,
whatever, then switch to return the favour.

-----------------------------------------------------
13. Dead-Eye - Bronze
Achieve a sniper kill from more than 2,500 feet away.

2,500 feet is a long way!! However, the distance between the two top tiers in Archipelago is more than enough if you can snipe someone from that far.
Just keep trying and when you do get the kill, you'll get the trophy. It is very difficult to see from that distance though, unless you have a massive
tv, which I don't :(

Easy Way Out: Get a buddy to stand on the flak turret at his main base. Now get on the flak turret on your main base and aim towards him, he should be easy
to spot against the blue sky. If not, get him to jump up and down, you should easily see him, Snipe and let him snipe you to get the trophy.

-----------------------------------------------
14. Saboteur - Bronze
Destroy an enemy vehicle with the Field Wrench.

Again, very easy one, just grab a wrench and run around looking for enemy vehicles. If you can get on top of an enemy tank, two things can happen.
Either he stays put trying to get you off, and you kill him with the wrench, getting the trophy, or he jumps out, at which point the wrench you have
heals the tank, which you can then jump in and blow the living daylights out of the poor sucker. It's suprising how effective you'll find that is Winky Winky

Easy Way Out: Get a mate to wait inside a vehicle while you kill him with the wrench for a very easy trophy.

------------------------------------------
15. Irony - Bronze
Kill an enemy with his own Proximity Mine.
------------------------------------------

This one can be quite tricky the normal way. The best methods so far I believe is to get a plane with either a lightning gun or a cluster bomb and find
some enemy laying mines (go to the popular mine laying areas, in tunne's and on bridges etc). If you see an enemy laying mines, charge up your electric gun
or chuck your cluster bomb - with some luck, this will trigger the mine and you'll get the kill from that rather than the weapon.

Alternatively, if you're lucky enough to have a sniper rifle at the time, you can snipe a mine that an enemy has just laid and hope that he's near
enough to be killed by it. I know this can be done, but you've got to be in the right place at the right time.

Easy Way Out: Get a friend to lay a mine and stand by it, then shoot the mine.

16. Invincible - Bronze
While on foot, take at least 250 damage within 10 seconds without dying.

Again, this can be quite a tricky one to do playing normally. I got mine lucky, as I just dove under cover as an airstrike hit, I only just survived.
What you can do however, is get a bio-field generator, and run around on foot near where enemy planes will be. What you want them to do is to start firing
at you, at which point you stand on your bio-field and recieve damage but you're constantly getting healed, so you won't die. You should easily get
the trophy if the said warhawk is only firing guns/swarm missiles at you.

Alternatively, wait near the health pickups and get in a fight with an enemy. When you're health is low, pick up the health and allow yourself to
take more damage if you don't have the trophy. Hopefully you will get the damage within 10 seconds.

Easy Way Out: Do the first trick mentioned, get a buddy in a warhawk while you stand healing yourself, and make sure he doesn't kill you.
You'll get the trophy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17. Taxi Driver - Bronze
Help a teammate capture the flag (in CTF) or cogs (in Collection) by transporting him back to the base, using any vehicle.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! I've been waiting to get some sort of achievement for transporting flag/core capturers! Shame it's only one trophy. Anyway, best bet is
to get a jeep in a cores match, and wait by a core pickup, preferably the one nearest your base. Someone should pick it up, and if you drive up to
them, beep your horn or whatever, they should get in. Transport them back and the trophy is yours.

Easy Way Out: Get a buddy on the same team as you to pick up a flag/core, then drive him home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18. Resourceful Driver - Bronze
Achieve a road kill and a .50 cal kill using the same 4x4, without dismounting.

Another slightly more difficult one to get. I would get the .50 cal kill first as it's easier to get, all you then need is to find the enemy on foot.
Enemy bases are a great place to go, just be aware of getting killed by warhawks, mines etc.

Easy Way Out: Again, get a friend to be 2 free kills while you run him over then shoot him up with the gun when he respawns.

19. One In A Million - Bronze
Shoot down an enemy aircraft using the tank's main cannon.

I can see how this one might be difficult if you're not used to the tank, but it's not too bad. If you struggle, try this. Either wait in the enemy base
with your tank overlooking planes and wait for an enemy to get in, shooting just before they fly off, or try and find enemies that are saving the flag,
you often get enemy warhawks land to save the flag. Line up your shot, then when the flag is saved, shoot as soon as they get back in their plane.

Easy Way Out: Can you see a pattern emerging here? Happy Get a mate to sit in a warhawk while you blast him.

------------------------------------------------------------
20. Overkill - Bronze
Destroy an enemy aircraft with a volley of 8 Swarm Missiles.
------------------------------------------------------------

Tips I got for this is obviously to stock up on swarm missiles before you attempt this. 8 Swarms is the max amount with that, so you need to get a complete
lock, you'll hear the 8 noises as it locks each missile. For those of you unfamiliar with the homing missile tip, I'll explain. What you do is you get
the missile lock first, then get close to the enemy plane while shooting at him to weaken him. Then, when really close, release missile and the enemy has
no time to evade or use chaff. Insta-kill Smile

The same works here with swarms, but you need to stay close enough and not lose your lock for all 8 swarm missile. A little note to remember is you
don't need to destroy the enemy with the 8th swarm missile, as long as you had the lock of 8 and all 8 were released, you could just kill him with the
first swarm and you'd still get the kill.

Easy Way Out: Get your friend to fly around while you get the 8 locks, then release all while shooting at him for an easy kill and an easy trophy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
21. Dumbfire - Bronze
Destroy an enemy aircraft with a dumbfired Swarm or Homing Missile.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, use the same tips I told you with the One In A Million tank trophy. Get a homing missile and find parked planes. Weaken them first with your
machine gun in order to guarantee destroying it with 1 homing missile, then wait till an enemy has just got in it. Preferably, time it so that the missile
actually hits the plane just as they get in, if not just after to reduce the amount of time they have to fly off.

Easy Way Out: Again get a friend to stay still in a plane while you dumbfire your missiles.

---------------------------------------------
22. Remote Pilot - Bronze
Destroy an enemy aircraft with a TOW Missile.
---------------------------------------------

Once again, same tips as One In A Million, wait with a TOW for the moment an enemy get's in a plane then hit them before they can fly off.

Easy Way Out: Get a friend to stay still in a plane while you TOW him/her.

23. How Did You Do That? - Bronze
Destroy an enemy aircraft with a Cluster Bomb.

Once again, the same tips as for One In A Million. What you can do however is find any hovering plane, go right above him and drop the cluster. Make sure
you're close enough so you'll get the instant kill. You may end up killing yourself in the process, but it's a guaranteed trophy.

Easy Way Out: Get a friend to stay still in a plane while you cluster him/her.

24. Tail Shaker - Bronze
Destroy an enemy aircraft with an Aerial Mine within 5 seconds of deploying it.

This one is pretty funny to get, always makes me laugh when I get it Smile what you want is for a warhawk to pursue you. Let them shoot at you or whatever,
make sure they're behind you and following you, then when you think its a good time, release your air mine. With a bit of luck, they'll fly straight
into it! This is a good tactic to use generally even when not going for this trophy to get rid of pursuing warhawks.

Also, flying around builings and placing them out of sight when an enemy is following you works well, they go round the corner or building straight
into your air mine.

One more tip I found that works great is when you've got the enemy pinned down to one of two bases, grab 3 air mines and fly above their parked planes,
placing air mines directly above them. I've done this before, and had kills almost instantly after I've done it. You can get the air mines close
enough so that as soon as the enemy get's in a plane, they get killed Happy

That last one is great early on in a match too, if you can get a plane and air mines quick enough, you can place one over their plane just as everyone's
scrambling to get in it. Generally another insta-kill if you place the mine well.

Easy Way Out: Persuade a buddy to commit suicide by flying into an air mine just after you set it. Pretty easy explanation eh?

--------------------------------------------------------
25. Emergency Evasion - Bronze
Break at least 6 simultaneous missile locks using Chaff.
--------------------------------------------------------

Okay, what you'll need is lots of chaff. You can only hold 2 at a time, but keep picking up more when you can until you get this trophy. When you have
full chaff, find some enemy planes. What you want is for them to come after you. Now, unfortunately, a lot of people use the homing missile trick that
I described in the Overkill trophy, meaning you'll only get 1 missile locked on to you. However, you may get lucky and have someone trying for that
overkill trophy and getting 8 swarm missile locks on you. That's what you need.

All you need to do then is use your chaff once you see the missile lock screen come up. You should get the trophy if there was 6 or more missiles
locked on to you.

Easy Way Out: Again, get a buddy to get the locks on you while you use your chaff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
26. Secret - Hit List - Bronze
Kill every member of the opposing team at least once during a round.

Okay, this is the first secret trophy. What you need to do, funnily enough, is kiil each member of the other team at least once in a single round.
There needs to be at least 3 members on the other team for this to work I believe. I would say choose small TDM games and grab a warhawk and some
powerful weapons, in a long game you easily have enough time to kill each member of the other team with the powerful firepower of the warhawk, and
you can find them easily and quickly too.

Easy Way Out: Set up a private TDM game, allow team switching and switch off team balancing. Then invite 3 friends, have them all switch to the
opposite team. Then get them all to stand together while you TOW/cluster/grenade/whatever them for 3 kills and your trophy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27. Secret - Anti-Camper - Bronze
Kill an enemy in a Missile or Flak Turret after that enemy has achieved at least five kills in that type of turret.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you need to do is find an enemy who likes their turret, and hope that they don't exit the turret or get killed before you can complete this trophy.
If needs be, fly right near him and let him kill you easily for the 5 kills, and then grab a TOW and kill him before he exits and does something else.
You should get this trophy without too much hassle.

Easy Way Out: Have your buddy in the turret, get him to kill you 5 times then you kill him, then switch over to return the favour.

28. Secret - Vengeance - Bronze
Kill an enemy within 60 seconds of that enemy killing you.

Small deathmatches are where you want to be for this. You'll want to hope that if someone kills you, you respawn close enough to them to kill them in time
for your trophy. Just keep playing and you should get this in no time.

Easy Way Out: Again, have a buddy kill you and then have him stand still while you leg it back to that area to kill him back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
29. Secret - Daredevil - Bronze
Get 100 feet off the ground in a ground vehicle. Does not count if the vehicle is being carried by a Dropship.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, there are various high cliffs to drive off that should get you this. Eucadia has some very nice ones. However, if you want to guarantee this trophy
first time, head over to Archipelago, grab a jeep or tank and just drive over the edge into the water, it's easily high enough for you to get the trophy.

Easy Way Out: The Archipelago method is the easy way out!

--------------------------------
30. Ground Pounder - Bronze
Complete Ground Combat Training.
--------------------------------

Very simple stuff, just complete the training, it's very easy.

---------------------------------
31. Combat Driver - Bronze
Complete Vehicle Combat Training.

Again, just complete this easy training.

-----------------------------------
32. Pilot's License - Bronze
Complete Warhawk Combat Training.
-----------------------------------

Once more, just complete the training. Little bit harder now if you're not used to evading missiles but that's what the training's for.

----------------------------------------
33. Bandit Award - Bronze
Earn all in-game badges at Bandit level.

Ok, this is the first of the 10 retroactive trophies, no easy way outs for these! Only hard slog will get you these trophies. All of the in-game badges
have a global requirement and an IAR requirement - to get the badge, you will need to achieve the global requirement first, and then get the IAR
requirement to get the badge. This parcticular badge trophy isn't hard, but the other two take a very long time to get, so be prepared to wait a while!

Another thing, all of these retroactive trophies are based on your stats which ONLY BUILD UP IN RANKED GAMES! So you have to play in ranked games
in order to progress to getting these trophies. Other than that, just keep chipping away and you'll get them eventually.

34. Master Award - Silver
Earn all in-game badges at Master level.

Higher global and IAR requirements than Bandit Award.

-----------------------------------------
35. Warhawk Award - Gold
Earn all in-game badges at Warhawk level.
-----------------------------------------

Much higher global and IAR requirements than Master Award.

36. Recognition of Merit - Bronze
Earn any five in-game medals.

The in-game medals also have a global and IAR requirement to reach before getting them, so keep checking back for what you need and getting them.
This trophy isn't very hard to get at all compared to the other two. There is only one level to achieve for each medal though.

------------------------------
37. Decorated Soldier - Silver
Earn any 15 in-game medals.

You need 10 more medals than for Recogntion of Merit, so 15 in total to get this trophy

--------------------------
38. Executive Honor - Gold
Earn all in-game medals.

You need all medals to get this trophy. Some take a verrry long time, so good luck!

39. Chief Sergeant - Bronze
Achieve a rank of Chief Sergeant.

Now, ranks are the most annoying poart of these retroactives. It takes soo long to gather the points together to level up. Each rank has a points
value and a certain award which you must achieve both of before you will level up. Nearly all of the awards you need can be gotten without too much
trouble, but the points values are so high that it takes ages to amass those points. Somebody getting to General must put a hell of a lot of time
into this game.

You must also get all the previous ranks to get to the next one unfortunately. I'm not going to explain methods on how to get to all those ranks
inbetween, I will just write guides on how to get the awards for the ranks for the trophies.

Chief Sergeant is an easy rank to get, only 2500 points needed and the Bandit Ground Combat badge. Very easy stuff, all you need is 5 kills as a troop
in one round for the bandit ground combat badge, and the points value isn't too hard to get.

----------------------------
40. Commander - Silver
Achieve a rank of Commander.
----------------------------

70,000 points needed and the Combat medal. For the medal, you'll need a global requirement of 250 kills, so make sure you have that first, Once you have,
you need the IAR requirement of 25 combat points. This is not necessarily 25 kills, it's usually a lower number of kills you need depending on what type
of kills they are. Each kill can be worth either 1, 2 or 3 combat points depending on their difficulty. A troop to troop rifle kill is 1 point, but taking
down a warhawk with a sniper rifle is worth 3 points. Just keep getting kills, if you can get 25 kills you'll definately get 25 combat points. Lay lots of
mines and air mines, and take binoculars and TOW's to enemy hotspots for lots of kills.

-----------------------------
41. Lt. Colonel - Silver
Achieve a rank of Lt. Colonel.

180,000 points needed and the Notable Combat medal. Easy medal over time, this one. You need a global requirement of 1000 kills, which is easy to get as
it is cumulative over time if you play in ranked games. Then you only need the IAR requirement of 10 kills to get yourself this medal. The diffulcty like
I said before is in getting the points, as it takes ages. I've put in 212 hours and have just under 50,000 points. Yea, exactly.

42. General - Gold
Achieve a rank of General.

This is the big one. 275,000 points and the Notable Air Combat medal. Kudos to anyone that get's this, major kudos. Notable Air Combat is very easy to
get if you play enough, another cumulative one. You need 5000 air to air kills as a global requirement, a lot but you're constantly getting closer and
closer to it. Once you have that, all you need to do is spend 10 minutes in an aircraft in a single round to get this medal.

Good luck getting all those points though :S

-----------------------------------------------------------
43. Secret - Minesweeper - Bronze
Get killed by Proximity Mines five times in a single round.
-----------------------------------------------------------

These next three are sympathy trophies, if you play badly Happy this one requires you to get killed by mines 5 times in a single round. These one's can
only really be gotten on purpose unless you really are unfortunate or bad at this game. Just go find some enemy mines (look around tunnels and flag
areas) and walk into the mines. 5 times and the trophy is yours.

Easy Way Out: It can't really be much easier than that, but if you want, get a buddy to lay mines instead while you jump on them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
44. Secret - Reckless Pilot - Bronze
Commit suicide in a Warhawk by running into your own Aerial Mine.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, some people do this by accident, I've done this before :S but to get this one easy, just lay an air mine, turn around and fly into it.

Easy Way Out: The above is the easiest it's gonna get.

-------------------------------------------------------------
45. Secret - What's That Green Line? - Bronze
Get killed by a Binoculars strike while piloting an aircraft.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Now this really is unfortunate if this happens to you without you letting it happen. Just be fairly still around enemy binoculars pickup points and hope
they use that weapon and not something else.

Easy Way Out: Get a mate to use the bino's on you.

---------------------------------------------------
46. Giant Killer - Silver
Shoot down an enemy Dropship while using a Warhawk.
---------------------------------------------------

Right, finally back to some sensible trophies, and these last few trophies are all expansion pack specific trophies, 4 in each.

This trophy is in the Omega Dawn pack, and is fairly easy. Stock up on powerful weapons, espescially the TOW, and find an enemy dropship. Fly around him,
weakening him with whatever you've got. Lightning gun works well, as does cluster if you can get it on top of him. Once he's about half way, use your TOW
to finish him off for a fairly easy trophy.

Easy Way Out: Have your mate pilot the dropship, then just use all your weapons to destroy him.

47. Flying Fortress - Silver
Awarded to the driver and all six passengers of a fully-loaded Dropship.

This one has the potential to be quite annoying if people aren't on the same wavelength as you. Grab a dropship in a large 32 player game and keep landing
by your team mates till the other 6 places are full, hopefully it won't take you that long but it depends what your teammates are like.

Easy Way Out: Pretty much the same method, but if you're lucky enough to be in a large clan or have lots of mates on at the same time, you can at least
communicate with them to tell them to get in your airship, espescially if you all need this trophy.

48. Surgical Strike - Gold
Shoot down a Dropship with a Binoculars strike.

By the way, loving the Serj Tankian reference Winky Winky anyhow, seems air strikes are very powerful because it only takes one to destroy an airship. Grab some
bino's and watch over the enemy dropship spawn point, wait for someone to run towards it and time the strike so it hits just after they get in. Another
insta-kill and a very easy trophy.

Easy Way Out: If you need it any easier, get your mate to fly the dropship and stay stationary, then take him down with the air strike.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
49. Secret - King of the Jungle Gym - Silver
Retrieve the Proximity Mines from the top of the dome on the Omega Factory Rumble Dome layout.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this is by far the most infuriating trophy to get bar the retroactive ones if you don't know the method. What you need is to do the Omega Factory
map, a small deathmatch in the Rumble Dome arena. I'll just post the easy method as this would be infinitely harder with other people shooting at you.

So set up your own private game with those settings, put a password on it to stop others entering and shooting you. Now, I can't really explain how to do
this, you need to see it for yourself - so watch this!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZF_i4OyLpE"]YouTube - Warhawk.How To Get The Mines On Top Of The Rumble Dome.[/ame]

Not my video but very helpful nonetheless, credit to him and the others who put it on youtube to help the rest of us out. Follow what he does exactly,
you'll soon get it. All you need to do then is pick up the mines for this silver trophy, and that's it for the Omega Dawn pack.

Easy Way Out: Same as above!

50. Porcupine - Gold
Destroy an enemy Warhawk with the APC's E-POD shield.

Onto the Broken Mirror pack for APC's and Vaporfield Glacier. This is another fairly easy gold to get. Just grab an APC and drive into the enemy base.
You're bound to come across an enemy plane either there or on the way there. If one pesters you, hope that he get's close enough, then when he does,
unleash your shield with R1 and he should just get blown up. Easy gold Happy

If you're struggling, go sit in the enemy warhawk huts and wait for an enemy to come by. You should be able to get the shield up before they can fly off.

Easy Way Out: Wow, you guessed it again. Have your mate get a plane and fly near you when you use the shield.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
51. Behind Enemy Lines - Silver
Drive an APC into the enemy's home base, then have at least one teammate spawn into that APC.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a very easy silver to get, all you have to do is grab an APC and drive into the enemy base and wait for a teammate to spawn into it. In a large
game, this happens so quicky it's unbelievable. It's even easier to get when you know you can also get the trophy by being the one to spawn into the APC,
so if you see one hanging around the enemy base, respawn into it and you'll still get the trophy, as will the driver.

Easy Way Out: Have a mate on the same team either spawn into the APC, or have him drive the APC and you spawn into it when he's in the enemy base.

------------------------------------------------------
52. Shield Breaker - Silver
Break an enemy E-POD shield using the Lightning Shell.
------------------------------------------------------

This is another very easy silver, all you need to do is grab a lightning gun and find an enemy APC. Harass him with missiles and machineguns, he'll put
up the shield before too long. Make sure you're not too close to get blown up by the shield. Then all you do is charge up the lightning gun and release on
the shield, it will break and you'll get your trophy.

Easy Way Out: Get your friend into the the enemy APC and deploy the shield, then just take it down with the charged lightning gun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
53. Secret - Canyon Run - Silver
Using a Warhawk, shoot down an enemy Warhawk in the central gorge in Vaporfield Glacier.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is easy too, the only difficulty being the fact of luring an enemy down into the gorge in the first place. I flew in circles around the gorge in
the air above it until an enemy decided to come get me. At which pint you fly into the gorge, wait for the enemy to follow and take him down. The trophy
description says to shoot down the warhawk - don't worry, you can use missiles too and you'll still get the trophy. I don't think air mines will work
though I'm afraid, and you both need to be right down in the gorge for it to register and give you the trophy.

Easy Way Out: Have your mate get in a plane and meet in the gorge. Take it in turns to kill each other for another easy trophy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
54. Aerial Ballet - Silver
While flying a jetpack, kill an enemy (who is also flying a jetpack) with any weapon other than the Rocket Launcher.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is a pretty hard one to do, as you both need to actually be in the air rather than just wearing the jetpacks. Your best best is to find someone
who looks new to it, and try to get up close and knife him before he learns how to run away, or try to find someone that is hovering and get him while
he's still. Not an easy one to do really, but stock up on a flamthrower and rifle too, because you may actually have to do some very strange looking
ballet in order to kill the other guy. Just hope that he doesn't land before yhou kill him.

Easy Way Out: Get your mate in a jetpack to stay still while you knife him or something Happy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
55. That Was Some Bug - Gold
Kill an enemy who is flying a jetpack by hitting him with any vehicle or aircraft.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one can be tricky too. You've either got to be very lucky going over a hill in a jeep to hit one as they go by, but your best best is to grab a plane
and try boosting into the jetpacks. Again, try to find someone who is hovering, get behind them then aim up and boost straight into them. It's a little bit
inaccurate I think, I'm sure I hit people and it didn't register, but if you keep trying you'll get it eventually.

Easy Way Out: Have your friend play sitting duck, just hovering somewhere, then boost straight into him Happy be imaginative, have him wait near cliffs and
stuff and see if you can land a tank on him or something.

---------------------------------------
56. Are You Aim-Botting? - Silver
Snipe an enemy who is flying a jetpack.
---------------------------------------

Now, there's a way to get these last two trophies together. Grab a sniper rifle, and head up to the crane. When up there, try to snipe someone who is
flying a jetpack, but who is also a fair distance away. Easier said than done, mind, espescially if they're moving, but you can get a reasonably clear
view of the enemy base just a bit further out from their main jetpack pickup point, shame you can't see it directly, but there'll still be
plenty of people flying around that area.

Easy Way Out: Get you mate in a jetpack to hover near his main base while you snipe his ass to pick up two trophies with one shot.

57. Secret - Safety Violation - Silver
Kill a distant enemy from on top of the salvage crane in Tau Crater.

Finally, last one! And you may have already gotten this if you used the above technique. If not, then it's made slightly easier for you, just head up
that same crane with the sniper rifle or binoculars and look out for any enemies. Made slightly easier if you can spot enemies on the guns on the backs of jeeps ie not moving very far, or just randomers wandering around or just standing still. It's suprising how many there are. Also, try watching the two nearby bases, you're bound to get enemies trying to recapture those.

Easy Way Out: Get your mate to stand still again somewhere while you snipe him or give him an air strike or something, you choose.
Last edited by Dark Nero ; 03-10-2009 at 09:40 AM.
03-09-2009, 02:36 PM #2
Dark Nero
I defeated!
Stickin It to the Man
Kill a Faction Captain in Leboa-Sako - the Northern Territory

At about 27% complete you'll only have a main story mission to do and in that mission it requires you to kill the a Faction Captain, so drive your boat all the way to the target make your way up the falls and eliminate the target in his hut. When you kill the Faction Captain aload of troops come out, it was a trap the best thing to do is shoot the people outside through the window. Throw a couple of grenades now head outside the door straight infront of you in a shelter just beyond that shelter is a cliff head off the cliff and you'll see a rock leading to a glider thing Use that to make your way down. Once you escape the trophy should unlock.

Wages of Conflict
Aquire all conflict diamonds in the game available through payment or exploration

To obtain this trophy you'll need to get all the diamonds in the game, refer to the maps to find theese.

Making Friends
Save a Buddy from captivity

This trophy comes very early on in the game, one of the first main missions you be asked to go to a target which is on your map and you need to go inside the hut and break out a person which will then become a buddy.

The Best Laid Plans
Work with a Buddy to subvert a mission offered by a faction

When you get a main story mission offered by a Faction your buddy will ring up and tell you to go meet her/him. Go to the blue arrow on the map talk to your buddy and do what ever they say, on accomplising this you should unlock this trophy.

Wanderer
Find all the Safe Houses in Leboa-Sako - the Northern Territory

To find all the locations of safe house's in Leboa Sako refer to the maps.

Orienteer
Find all the Safe Houses in Bowa-Seko - the Southern Territory

To find all the locations of safe house's in Bawo Seko, refer to the maps.

Investigative Reporter
Turn over the first set of the Jackal's audio logs to the Journalist

To find all the locations for jackal tapes, refer to the maps. Just hand one over to the journalist. The journalist is located in Mikes Bar at certain stages in the game, currently unknown.

Messenger
Complete all the available Underground side-quests in both the North and the South

At around 62% complete you'll need to go to another underground location (fist icon) once you get there this should be your last underground HQ location.

Supply...
Unlock new weapons by hitting a Convoy

When your not in a mission head on over to the gun shop, there should be a man inside the shop that saids to you in you complete a mission for him then you'll get a new lot of guns which you can purchase from the computer. In the mission you'll be asked to stop a convoy. The convoy meaning a few jeeps and a lorry. All you need to destroy to complete the mission is the lorry. I suggest purchasing the mine weapon and place it in its path and as the lorry goes over the mine press the trigger and watch the lorry explode and fly into the air. Mission will then complete and the trophy will unlock. After the mission is complete, if you didnt kill the other guys in the jeeps they will be firing at you straight away.

On The Run
Escape the Town

This is the first trophy you should get after the first cut scene and when you wake up in a house, you have to escape the town, shouldn't be too differcult, instead of going out the front door and watching the fire fight when your up stairs in the house go across to the oposite room you came out of and jump out of the window and follow the allay round and run.

Down But Not Out
Escape to Bowa-Seko - the Southern Territory

You get this at the end of Act 1 by completing all the main story missions. This comes after the mission where you are in a sandstorm and you go to the northern territory to kill someone.

Weapon Specialist
Purchase the manuals and acquire the bandolier for one weapon

Go to the gun store and buy upgrades (called manuals) for one specific gun and you should get the trophy. Note you need to purchase the specific ammo type as well.

Bagman
Deliver stamped travel documents to the Underground in exchange for medicine

This comes along the story when you pass out when you have no medicine left. You collaspe and the next thing you know you wake up in a church, the guy at the church tells you to go to some underground place. I suggest taking the bus to the nearest stop to the target and when you get there trade the travel documents for the medicine. I was expecting the trophy to unlock as soon as you gave them over but no you'll get in soon after you leave the building.

Lineman
Complete a Mission intercepted from a cellular tower signal

Find a cellular tower on the map, then press the triangle button to intercept the tower, you phone should start ringing press select to answer the phone call. The mission will be to eliminate a target which should now be on your map. Go over to the target and wipe out the target and escape the cease fire zone if there is one.

Dawa Ya Moto Ni Moto
Break the ceasefire and reignite the conflict

This trophy is unlocked after you complete the mission where you have to board the deck of the boat and wipe out anything that tries to take the boat down. Watch out for the morta and rocket launcher guys, suggest using a sniper on those. Its a main story mission so you won't miss it.

Lent a Hand
Complete a Buddy side quest

Head on over to Mikes Bar and talk to one of your buddies and do a side mission for them, once you complete the mission you need to get back to Mikes Bar to debrief.

Out of the Frying Pan...
Get rescued by a Buddy

All you have to do is start a mission then you have 2 options first is the Red circle that you go straight to the objective or Blue circle when you get a phone call from a buddy go to the Blue circle then after you finish talking to your buddy just die and there be a small cut scene of your buddy coming and saving you from death.

Dr Livingston, I presume
Enter every 1 square kilometer map region of the world

This trophy may seem a pain in the neck but its quite easy, you should get this after completing some of main missions on Bowa Seko, just make sure you drive everywhere and don't use the bus.

Pulitzer Material
Turn over all of the Jackal's audio logs to the Journalist

Find the locations of all the jackal tapes and hand them over to the journalist, hes normally located in Mikes Bar. To find the jackal tapes, refer to the maps.

Weapons Expert
Purchase the manuals and acquire the bandoliers for every weapon

You need to purchase all the weapons in the game as well as all the manuals for the weapons and the bandoilers, you can purchase the weapons inside the gun shop.

Playing Both Sides...
Switch sides in Leboa-Sako - the Northern Territory

This is when you do a mission for both of the teams in Leboa-Sako (Northern Territory) Its story based, but you need to do a mission for both sides for it to unlock.

Against the Middle
Switch sides in Bowa-Seko - the Southern Territory

This is when you do a mission for both of the teams in Bowa-Sako (Southern Territory) Its story based, but you need to do a mission for both sides for it to unlock.

And Demand
Unlock all weapons by hitting every Convoy

This should come quite early on into the 2nd Act as long as you just focus on doing all the gun side missions. There quite simple to do just lay a bomb on the floor and pull the trigger when the TRUCK not the jeeps go over it.

Prison Escape
Escape torture at the old slave outpost

This is a main story mission and comes around 77%, just escape from the prison to get this trophy.

Last Man Standing
Wipe out the senior leadership of both Factions and determine who will be the new Warlords

This trophy comes late into the game around 80-90% completion, just shoot the two guys in different missions and the trophy is yours.

Into the Fire
Save a Buddy from a mortal wound

When a buddy goes down injured and deploys blue smoke rush over to him/her and inject her and she will soon come back round, don't use it too much or you'll kill him/her, when shes up and running again the trophy will come out.

The Third Faction
Rescue all the Buddies from their respective predicaments

Save all the buddys in the missions, once you've saved them all you should unlock this trophy.

Ruthless
Subvert all the main faction missions in Leboa-Sako - the Northern Territory

THIS TROPHY CAN BE MISSED - If you take a red path on a main story mission instead of a blue path then you'll lose out on this trophy. Make sure always to subvert the mission and follow your buddies orders.

Cold Blooded
Subvert all the main faction missions in Bowa-Seko - the Southern Territory

THIS TROPHY CAN BE MISSED - If you take a red path on a main story mission instead of a blue path then you'll lose out on this trophy. Make sure always to subvert the mission and follow your buddies orders.

Utility Man
Complete all Missions intercepted from cellular tower signals

This trophy is achieved by completing all the intercepted cellular tower signal side missions. Just concerntrate on these before the main story missions and they should be over and done with pretty quickly.

Good Night Sweet Prince
Comfort a Buddy and ease his passing

When your buddy is requesting help on the floor, you will know when they need help they will deploy blue smoke, inject them with the R1 button. Keep injecting until they pass away and you'll get the trophy. You can also choose your pistol and shoot them, then reload the last checkpoint to get your friend back.

Heart of Darkness
Enter the Heart of Darkness

This trophy is un-missable and comes near the end of the game.

The Horror... The Horror...
Resolve your conflict with the Jackal to facilitate the exodus

This trophy is un-missable and comes near the end of the game.
Online Trophies
3a. First Response Team
Get highest revives count in a ranked match

Just Keep a look out when playing online for members of your team with a first aid box symbol by them, when you get to them press triangle. Just do this as often as you can and you should recieve the trophey if you do it the most in a round.

Hired Gun
Reach Rank 5 (Ranked Match)

You need 2,500XP to reach Rank 5

Superior Captain
Win a round as the Captain in Uprising mode (Ranked Match)

You'll need to win a game in uprising mode as the Captain, the Captain is randomly chosen, if you want to be the Captain you can vote to change to become the Captain.

Best in Class
Get highest xp total in one match (Ranked Match)

Just make sure you top the game with the highest ammount of XP, choose whichever game type your best at and kick some butt.

War Party
Win a match with 16 players (Ranked Match)

Play a game of Team Deathmatch with 8vs8 and win the game, if someone leaves just before the game ends you will not get the trophy.

Upgraded Player
Upgrade one class 3 times (Ranked Match)

Upgrade 1 class 3 times, you can upgrade the class with diamonds and you get diamonds for ranking up.

Safari Tour
Play at least one full round in every Official Map (Ranked Match)

All you need to do is play a full round of any gametype on each map. You don't need to win. Here are the maps you need to play a full round on.

* Crude Awacking
* Dirty Work
* Last Bastion
* Pit Bull
* Love Shacks
* Mud Maze
* Cut Bait
* Riot Control
* Coup D'Etat
* Rumber Strip
* Rusty Beef
* Far Cry
* Clear Cut
* Band Blated

Battle Hardened
Play at least one full round in every Game Mode (Ranked Match)

Just play 1 round of all types of Ranked match online, Death Match, Team Death Match, Uprising and Capture The Diamond.

Professional
Reach Rank 10 (Ranked Match)

You need 15,000XP to reach Rank 10.

Mercenary
Reach Rank 20 (Ranked Match)

You need 250,000XP to reach Rank 20

Field Hospital
Get 500 revives (Ranked Match)

When the cross pops up on the screen for you to run and recover them, make sure your the first one there, do this 500 times and the trophies yours.

Warlord
Reach Rank 30 (Ranked Match)

You need 1,500,000XP to reach Rank 30

Soldier of Misfortune
Unlock field manuals for all weapons (Ranked match)

Unlock all the field manuals for each weapon, it will take some time and dedication to achieve this trophy.

Mapper
Create a map and get it validated in all game modes

Go to add objects, multiplayer and add the following:

* 16 spawn points (SP)
* 8 AFL SP
* 8 UFLL SP
* a UFLL and AFL base, mark these as the bases
* 2 spectator cams.
* place diamonds for both teams
* put the bases A B and C down.

check validation and save. Positioning doesn't matter.

Adventurer
Download and rate 25 usermaps

Simply spend 1/2 hour downloading 25 user maps then go into multiplayer -> Player Match -> Create Match, then in the Map Cycle add all the maps you have downloaded (they might not all be there as you might have to change the Game Mode to find the rest later) then Lauch the match, hit force match so nobody else joins, as soon as the Match has started hit start -> cancel match and then on the first screen hit triangle and rate the match then hit ready straight away on the next match and so on and so on.
03-09-2009, 02:45 PM #3
Dark Nero
I defeated!
DLC INFO: First thing that should be mentioned here is that you should not under any cercumstances play the DLC withought having played through the main story line first. These rooms are very challanging and the story will serve you well as a "training" sesion. It should also be said that once you obtain all the DLC trphies you should be more than capable of taking on the 'Impossible' difficulty setting in the main story. The set up here is that there are three challange rooms, of which the first two are giant puzzles; and the third being designed to test your ability of the combat within the main game. So on to the trophies.
Bronze Trophies
Maxed One Track
The player has purchased every slot in one of the Plasmid or Tonic tracks

Trough out the game keep buying either plasmid slots or physical, Engineering or Combat tonic slots. Best way to do this is too just buy all plasmid slots untill you cant get anymore and the trophy will unlock.

Maxed All Tracks
Purchased every slot in all four Plasmid and Tonic tracks

Trough out the game keep buying the plasmid tracks or physical, Engineering or Combat tonic tracks untill there are no more and you will get the trophy.

Bought One Slot
The player has purchased one slot in any Plasmid or Tonic track

Simple once you get enough adam go to a gathers garden a buy either a plasmid slot or physical, Engineering or Combat tonic slot.

Upgraded a Weapon
The player has acquired at least one weapon upgrade

Another easy bronze you should get this after you deafeat Peach Wilkins go down the stairs and a power to the people machine thing should be right in front of you (weapon upgrade station) go up to the machine a upgrade anything you want and the trophy will unlock.

One Fully Upgraded Weapon
The player has fully upgraded one weapon

See "Weapon Specialist" on how to do this.

Two Fully Upgraded Weapons
The player has fully upgraded two weapons

Three Fully Upgraded Weapons
The player has fully upgraded three weapons

Four Fully Upgraded Weapons
The player has fully upgraded four weapons

Five Fully Upgraded Weapons
The player has fully upgraded five weapons

Weapon Specialist
Acquire all upgrades for all weapons

Here is the list of links which lead to maps showing where the power to the people machines are on each level:

Neptune's Bounty: See "Upgraded a Weapon"
Arcadia:
Farmer's Market:
Fort Frolic:
Hephaestus:
Olympus Heights:
Apollo Square:
Point Prometheus:

Also to get all 12, you must leave sander cohen alive in fort frolic as you need the key from him later in olympus heights to get to the one in his private quarters. SO DONT KILL SANDER COHEN IN FORT FROLIC!!!!

Fully Researced Thug Splicer
The player has fully researched the Thuggish Splicer

Take lots of pictures of the thug splicers(splicers with melee weapons) and this should unlock after level 4 is reasearched.

Fully Researced Gun Splicer
The player has fully researched the Leadhead Splicer

Take lots of pictures of the gun splicers and this should unlock after level 4 is reasearched.

Fully Researched Spider Splicer
The player has fully researched the Spider Splicer

Take lots of pictures of the Spider splicers(splicers on walls) and this should unlock after level 4 is reasearched.

Fully Researched Houdini Splicer
Fully research the Houdini Splicer

Take lots of pictures of the Houdini splicers(splicers that teleaport) and this should unlock after level 4 is reasearched.

Fully Researched Nitro Slicer
Fully research the Nitro Slicer

Take lots of pictures of the Nitro splicers(splicers that throw grenades) and this should unlock after level 4 is reasearched.

Fully Researched Rosie
Fully research the Rosie

Take lots of pictures of the Rosie's(Big daddies with guns) and this should unlock after level 4 is reasearched.

Fully Researched Bouncer
Fully research the Bouncer

Take lots of pictures of the Bouncer's(Big daddies with drills) and this should unlock after level 4 is reasearched.

Fully Researched Little Sister
Fully research the Little Sister

Take lots of pictures of the Little Sister's(girls next to big daddies) and this should unlock after level 4 is reasearched.

Prolific Photographer
Take at least one photo in every research group

Take one photo of every thing you can research that i mentioned above plus take photos of cameras, turrets and security bots.

Research PhD
Max out all possible research

Quite a hard one if you cant remember what you still have to take photos of but simply to get this trophy by reasearching everything i have mentioned untill everything cant be researched no more also remeber that cameras, turrets and security bots must also be fully researched.

. Quality Research Photo
The player has taken a Research Photo of the highest grade

Easy find a something you can take a photo of and try and get a picture of it doing something and try and get something else in the shot to boost points and if you get class A this trophy will unlock.

Researched a Splicer
The player has taken at least one Research Photo of a Splicer

Another easy trophy simply take a picture of any splicer and this will unlock.

One Successful Hack
The player has performed at least one successful hack

Really easy this one just hack a camera, turret, vending machine, safe etc and this trophy will unlock should get this in the medical pavaillon.

Hacked a Security Bot
The player has successfully hacked a security bot

Simple once you find a security bot hack it and this trophy will unlock.

Hacked a Security Camera
The player has successfully hacked a security camera

Again simple find a camera and go underneath it and then hack it and this trophy will unlock.

Hacked a Turret
The player has successfully hacked a turret

When you find a turret use eletro-bolt on it and run up to it and you should be able to hack it and when you do this trophy will unlock.

Hacked a Vending Machine
The player has successfully hacked a vending machine

Hack a vending machine not much more to say pretty easy.

Hacked a Safe
The player has successfully hacked a safe

Safes are the hardest thing so hack but they are still quite easy so hack a safe and this will unlock.

Skilled Hacked
The player has successfully completed 50 hacks

Just hack evrything you can for while untill this trophy unlocks and you should have this by the end of hephaestus.

Basic Inventor
The player has successfully invented at least one item

Once you get to Arcadia you should find an U-invent once found simply invent anyhting you can and this trophy will unlock.

Avid Inventor
Successfully invent at least 100 items

There are a few ways to do this one but the best way i found was that you should look everything picking up asmuch as you can and everytime you are at an u-invent invent asmuch as you can untill this unlocks it can take awhile also at the final u-invent station, which is right before the final fight, just use the machine and invent everything, use up every item, buy the max you can and you'll more than likely get the trophy there if you haven't previously.

Ammo Inventor
The player has successfully invented all possible ammo types

You should of got this by fort frolic if you have invented all ammo types e.g rpg ammo etc not that hard.

You cant go back once you select point prometheus from the bathysphere, so to make sure you have all the tonics and audio diaries from previous levels before you choose to go there.

Tonic Collector
Collect or Invent 58 Tonics in the Physical, Engineering and Combat tracks

Medical Pavillion:
-Hacker's Delight (Eternal Flame Crematorium) - In the left room near the Camera, use the furnace to push the corpse in. The Tonic comes out.
-Wrench Jockey (Kure-All) - In the room left of the RPG Turret, crouch through the vent on your left.
-Security Expert (Twilight Fields) - Farthest room beside the corpse on the hospital bed.
-Static Discharge (Surgery Foyer) - On the floor on the right side of the hallway.
-Speedy Hacker (Painless Dental) - On the desk in the back corner.

Neptune's Bounty
-Medical Expert (Lower Wharf) - On the ground in the middle, near a pool of water.
-Wrench Lurker (Lower Wharf) - On the ledge near the Gene Bank / Gatherer's Garden on your way back to Fontaine's Fisheries.
-Focused Hacker (Lower Wharf) - At the entrance to Fontaine's Fisheries where you surrender your weapons, use Incinerate to melt the ice.
-Shorten Alarms (McDonagh Top Floor) - In room #7 upstairs, room code 7533. After you pick up the Audio Diary #37 it will play automatically. Once it's done, a painting will fall from the wall, revealing the Tonic.
-Shorten Alarms view from Bed

Arcadia
-Security Evasion (Lower Concourse) - On a corpse where 3 Thuggish Splicers are fighting when you revisit the area (near Waterfall Grotto).
-Hacking Expert (Research Laboratories) - On the reception desk right at the entrance.

Farmer's Market
-EVE Link 2 (Farmer's Market) - Beside a corpse near the Circus of Values machine, down the stairs from the RPG Turret.
-Photographer's Eye (Winery Cellar Bottom Floor) - Top left-most room, looks like a little shack.

Fort Frolic
-Alarm Expert (Fleet Hall Theatre) - Left side balcony, closest to the stage. Access it by going to the balcony beside it and jumping over.
-Alarm Expert view from Hall
-Frozen Field (Frozen Tunnel) - Search Martin Finnegan after you kill him.
-Extra Nutrition 2 (Sinclair Spirits) - In the basement of Poseiden Plaza you'll find Sinclair Spirits, the Tonic is on a crate.
-Electric Flesh (Fleet Hall Theatre) - In Cohen's Projection Room. You can only access this area after completing his masterpiece.
-Medical Expert 2 (Main Atrium) - In the area where you construct Cohen's Masterpiece. After you do so, don't kill him and he'll walk over to a glass case and unlock it for you, allowing you to retrieve the Tonic.

Hephaestus
-Frozen Field 2 (Central Core) - In the side room out front of Ryan's Office, on a desk.
-Security Evasion 2 (Lower Heat Loss Monitoring) - On a desk, next to an Audio Diary.
-Damage Research (Lower Workshops) - Go through the crawlspace of the last room, Tonic is on a desk.
-Shorten Alarms 2 (Geothermal Core) - On the way to Andrew Ryan, you'll pass this near a corpse, hard to miss as you walk over it as part of the storyline.

Olympus Heights (To access this area later, go through the bulkhead door at the very North part of Apollo Heights)
-Clever Inventor (Suchong's Apartment) - On a desk beside an Audio Diary in the main water-filled room.
-Electric Flesh 2 (Fontaine's Apartment) - On his desk, in the same room as Lot 192.

Apollo Square
-Medical Expert 3 (Artemis Second Floor) - In the bathrooms near the middle toilet.
-Focused Hacker 2 (Hestia Fourth Floor) - On a desk. Get to the Fourth Floor by going through the Fifth Floor and taking the stairs down.

Point Prometheus
-Safecracker 2 (Little Wonders) - Downstairs in the Autopsy room, near the Big Daddy Pheremone.
-Damage Research 2 (Mendel Family Library) - On the desk in the middle of the room.
-Alarm Expert 2 (Optimized Eugenics) - In the Live Subject Testing room, on a filing cabinet in the back corner of the room.
-Hacker's Delight 3 (Failsafe Armored Escorts) - In the Candidate Induction room, on a table near the Big Daddy Helmet.

Tonics (Gatherer's Garden)
-Locations indicate the earliest each Tonic is available to purchase.
-Tonics with a * beside them are also found in the world. Do not waste Adam on them.
-Armored Shell (Medical Pavillion) - 20 Adam
-EVE Link (Medical Pavillion) - 20 Adam
-Extra Nutrition (Neptune's Bounty) - 20 Adam
-Speedy Hacker (Neptune's Bounty) - 20 Adam *
-Human Inferno (Arcadia) - 20 Adam
-Shorten Alarms (Arcadia) - 20 Adam *
-Hacking Expert 2 (Fort Frolic) - 50 Adam
-Frozen Field (Fort Frolic) - 20 Adam *
-Wrench Lurker 2 (Olympus Heights) - 50 Adam
-Speedy Hacker 2 (Olympus Heights) - 50 Adam
-Human Inferno 2 (Point Prometheus) - 50 Adam

Tonics (Invented)
-Booze Hound - Glue x5, Enzyme Sample x4, Empty Hypo x3
-Bloodlust - Glue x5, Enzyme Sample x4, Empty Hypo x3
-Hacker's Delight 2 - Alcohol x5, Enzyme Sample x4, Empty Hypo x3

Tonics (Researched)
-SportBoost - Level 2 Thuggish Splicer.
-SportBoost 2 - Level 4 Thuggish Splicer.
-Scrounger - Level 2 Leadhead Splicer.
-Static Discharge 2 - Level 4 Leadhead Splicer.
-Extra Nutrition 3 - Level 4 Spider Splicer.
-Natural Camouflage - Level 2 Houdini Splicer.
-Security Expert 2 - Level 2 Security Bot.
-Wrench Jockey 2 - Level 2 Bouncer.
-Photographer's Eye 2 - Level 2 Rosie.

Seriously Good at This
The player has completed the game on the Hard difficulty setting

Quite hard depening on how good you are at the game but all you have to do for this is complete the game on hard.(Cant belive this is a BRONZE!!!)

Dealt with every Little Sister
The player has either Harvested or Rescued every possible Little Sister

This can be hard depening on what difficulty you do the game on but basically save or harvest all little sisters in each level press start to make sure you get them all.(should be 21)

Lucky Winner

This might seem hard but the best way to do this one is to get $100 or more go to a slot machine in fort frolic and save there and keep trying untill you get it or run out of money if either of them happen, then load your game again.

Toaster in the Tub
The player has shocked an enemy in the water

This is very easy, first trophy i got for this game. You should get this on the first level, just find a splicer in the water and use the eletro-bolt on him/her and the trophy will unlock.

Completed Welcome
The player has successfully completed the Welcome To Rapture Level

This trophy can not be missed, its party of the story.

Defeated Dr. Steinman
The player has defeated the crazed Dr. Steinman

Defeated Peach Wilkins
The player has defeated Peach Wilkins

Restored the Forest
The player has restored the forests of Arcadia

Completed Cohens Masterpiece
The player has completed Sander Cohen's great masterpiece

Defeated Andrew Ryan
The player has defeated Andrew Ryan

Broke Fontaines mind control
The player has broken Fontaine's mind control

Became a Big Daddy
The player has become a Big Daddy

Defeated Atlas
The player has defeated Atlas

. Found Cohens Room
The player has entered Sander Cohen's personal quarters

At olympus heights just go right of the elevator that leads up to fountaines apartment and go in the first door you see and kill the two splicers dancing and Cohen comes downstairs, kill him and go up where he came from and the trophy will unlock.

Irony
The player has taken a picture of Sander Cohen's corpse

When you have killed Sander Cohen in either Fort frolic or olympus heights simply take a picture of his cropse and this trophy will unlock.

The I in Team - Rescuer (DLC)
Rescued the Little Sister in " The 'I' in Team"

As you enter this room you are greeted be the Little Sister and her protector, ignore them as they will not pay you any attention. Go up the stairs to your left and follow down the hall, opening the two crates along the way. Once in the room with the Vita-Chamber search the area for all items and ignore the U-Invent machine for now, and head through the door next to it. In this room there is a set of gun turrets facing you, watch as the unload on a loan Splicer Ignore the two switches and head down the stairs to the right. Search the body, and use the frozen Big Daddy to reach the "Target Dummy" ability; now return to the room with the turrets, and activate the switch to the far left. Above you there is a set of grenade turrets.... use your newly found ability to have the grenade turretsdestroy the gun turrets. Now set another dummy on the far side of the walkway (steal beams),step on then turn around and place a new dummy at the start of the walkwayrush on to firm ground were the gun turrets once were and place a dummy in front of the closed dore; now run for the door on the left of the room (now open from hitting the switch). Search the crate nd move along. Now your in a room with yet another Big Daddy, collect the items on the plate in the centre of the room, now stand in front of the locked door and position a dummy so that the Big Daddy steps on the plate, this will unlock the door for you. Collect the "Winter Blast" ability and the items in this room and continue on, you'll find your self back in the room with the Vita-Chamber... keep moveing back to the room with the first Big Daddy. Here you'll have to get him inbetween the two ledges with your dummy ability, once he's in position freeze him and jump on his head to reach the crate; search it.

Now if you have searched every container and body, you will have all the item you require to use the U-Invent machine, so head there and creat you're Automatic Hack tool.... use this to use hack the the right switch in the turret room. You will see the Big Daddy and Little Sister run into the room. Again use you dummy ability to trick the grenade turrets and take down the Big Daddy. Now simply go to the Little Sister and press the "Triangle" button..... Trophy is now yours.

The I in Team - Expert (DLC)
Rescued the little Sister in "The 'I' in Team" in under 3:00

This isnt so much hard as it is a matter of memorization. Simply follow all the steps you would in order to fish the level normally, only forget about roses and only grab EVE if it's not out of the way. Never wait to reload you EVE for when you need it, do it as your moving down the halls. The tuff part here is dealing with the turrets as fast as you can, but after some test runs you should be able to do it within 30 seconds. So basically move as fast as you can.

The I in Team - Collector (DLC)
Found all collectible Roses in "The 'I' in Team"

1. The first rose is on the desk in the Vita-Chamber room, you cant miss it.
2. After you have "Winter Blast" go to the first Big Daddy and look above him. You'll see a rose in the ceiling, get him positioned with dummy and freez him. Jump on his head and then jump up again and grab the rose mid jump Its easier if you do this from the ledge with the crate.
3. Once you have killed the first Big Daddy take his grenade launcher. Step on to the steal beams in the turret room (turrets will be off now) and aim at the middle grenade turret and destroy it. Then use more grenades to knock the remains of the turret down to you level, search the turret for the rose.
4. After getting the grenade turret rose go back to the room with the pressure plate. Get the Big Daddy to stand on it and freez him in place, rush back through the turret room to the entrance of the stage... here under the ledge with the crate you will see an open hatch, quikly grab the final rose before the hatch shuts.

The I in Team – Pacifist (DLC)
Rescued the Little Sister in "The 'I' in Team" without destroying any Machine Gun Turrets

This is very tuff...... tuff beans in deed Mr. When crossing the turret room place your dummies only on the steal beams!!! First at the right end get to the middle then place one on the left side and move to solid ground. Now place another back on the left side of the beam (now your right) and move to the centre of the room, turn around and place another dummy on the beam and run through the opean door, or hall ass strait for the door... either way... dont stop moving.

When it come to killing the Big Daddy you'll have to be very carefull. you can place your dummy on either side of the room so long as you ensure its all the way to either side and right on the edge of the platform... other wise you will risk destroying a gun turret. Also you can simply place the dummy on the beem and allow the Gun Turrets to deal with the Big Daddy.

A Shocking Turn of Events - Rescuer (DLC)
Rescued the Little Sister in "A Shocking Turn of Events"

This is a very large room and there is much to do in order to solve the puzzle, for this I will list step by step what should be done.

1. The level opens with you in a Bathysphere, dont leave it. Activate the lever within until you die. You'll be revived in a Vita_Chamber nearby. Take the Shotgun, and 1 Electro buck shot and the other items in the room. Pull the switch and exit, now fire you 1 Electro Buck shot at the brocken lever to open the door; this will lead you out to a balcony. Fallow the Balcony and watch as a Female Splicer electrocutes herself, colect all the items.... DO NOT USE THE LIFT! Instead Jump down over the broken part of the balcony to the one below.

2. Here you will find the Static Discharge tonic out in the open and a trap bolt on a corpse. There is plenty of cash for grabs here as well as a couple of first aid kits. Now drop down the broken lift shaft to the ground floor. Pick up the Electro Buck at the contoles but dont use it.

3. Ok, now head for the laddies room. From here lead the Splicer over to the Farris wheel controles and allow her to attack you, this will kill her and charge the machine... pull the switch.

4. There is a second Splicer milling about the area find him and repeat the process from step 3.

5. Now you should return to the Ladies room and collect any loot, and visit the mens room as well. There is another room to the left of the lift (when getting off it) search it for items.

6. There is a third splicer in the locked back room in the carnival area, the code for the door is 1951. On you way grab the Telekinisis tonic. Again you will have to guide this Splicer beack to the contoles. And now you have done three turns of the wheel.

7. Return to the Carnival area, and head through the door to you left behind the first stand. Here activate the safe, a set of trap bolts will fill the doorway use your Telekinisis to throw one into the safe and opean it. Take the Crossbow, search the room for other items. Exit the room and head left until your behind the large statue, pick up the Chemical Launcher and the other items. Return to the previosly locked room and search out any items. Finaly return to the stand in front of the room with the safe and use you Telekinisis to hold one of the stuffed bears. Take it to the room across from the room with the safe, it's all frozen. In the hall before the frozen area if a small fire.... use it to set the bear on fire and carry the bear to push it into all the ice in the room before dropping the bear down the brocken pipe. Now use Telekinisis to lift all the irems out of the grates. You'll find First Aid kits, 1 Electro Buck shot and an Automatic Hack tool. Finaly grab a trap bolt from the corps in the ballon game.

8. By now you should have a lots of parts.... providing you searched everything. Hack the U-Invent machine at the enterance to the Carnival area, and creat a third trap bolt and one shot of Electric Gell.

9. You should now have more than enough electric material to finish getting the Little Sister down. Remember that to charge it with a trap bolt you'll have to launch the bolt at the controles and then electrocute your self. And that is you first trophy for "A Shocking Turn of Events"

A Shocking Turn of Events – Expert (DLC)
The player has rescued the Little Sister in "A Shocking Turn of Events" in under 4:00

This one isnt tuff at all. Get the Static Discharge and the trap bolt right away, grabing any first aid you can grab without diverting from moving forward. bring the first two splicers over to the controles grab the Electro Buck, run and open the safe; take the Crossbow. grabe a bear and and use it to get the frozen Electro buck shot.Get The Trap Bolt from the corpse in the ballon game, finally grab the splicer in the locked room (1951) and lead her to the controles. After using the third Splice to charge up the controles, use your Electro Buck, and two trap bolts to finish turning the wheel. You must do all of this as fast as possible.... DO NOT BOTHER WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT IVE DESCRIBED.

2cc. A Shocking Turn of Events – Collector (DLC)
Found all collectable Roses in "A Shocking Turn of Events"

1. When you reach the first Splicer that dies at the lift, look down the shaft and wait untill the lift gets close jump on top of it. When it stops you find a Rose and a button to lower the lift

2. On the second balcony go to the broken lift look up to the right and notice an opening. Jump towards it and hit 'X' in air to grab the rose.

3. In the dark room to the far left of getting off the lift there is two iron gate in the room. duck down and look around the middle of the gate the rose is behind the piller in the middle.

4. Inside the Little Sister vent at the entrance to the Carnival area.

5. In the Carnival area there is a barrel game, a rose lies in the bottom of the barrel to the right.

6. In the dark room to the far left of getting off the lift there is two iron gate in the room. duck down and look around the middle of the gate the rose is behind the piller in the middle.

7. In the Carnival area there is a balloon game, use Telekinisis to throw and pop the lower right balloon to uncover the rose.

8. In the room in the Carnival area go in to the locked room, climb on the lockers and go along the bookshelf on the left. In the chandelier there is a rose.

9. In the mens room there is a Plasma poster look on top to find the rose.

10. If you follow the steps for rescuing the Little Sister you will notice you have extra charges charge the wheel for a seventh time and it will malfuntion, a peice will fly off one of the gears. Search within for the final rose.

A Shocking Turn of Events – Master Electrician (DLC)
Charged up the Ferris wheel 9 times in "A Shocking Turn of Events"

If you follow all the steps from the "Rescuer" trophy you can keep charging the wheel after getting the Little Sister down. You will have enough parts if you followd the steps. Dont forget to use the hack tool and get the two items from the U-Invent machine, as they are imperative to getting this trophy.

Worlds of Hurt - Rescuer (DLC)
Rescued the Little Sister in "Worlds of Hurt"

Your gonna wanna save you money t buy First Aid and Eve here... to an extent. And save your Adam for a certain group of abilities, mainly Isect Swarm 3, Enrage, Electro Bolt 3 and Incinerate. Static Shock is also usefull, but far less important. As for your you wanna up your combat, and lower your Eve consumption per use of ability, also you must increase you damage research. Dont bother with Wrench Jocky as you will obtain Wrench Jock 2 by researching the Big Daddies.

Now after finishing the first two rooms, you have your pick of rooms.... do them in the order that you feel most comfortable, but save the "Multi Big Daddy" room for last. You stratagy in every room should be to use Enrage on all the enemiesin conjunction with Insect Swarm, then take down any left over enemies. Dont forget to search high and low for creation materials, you will want to creat Electro Gell for the "Multiple Big Daddy" room. When in the Bots room work your way through the the Big Daddy and Splicer while trying to avoid the bots. Put the Big Daddy and Splicer against each other and use Insect Swarm 3. Now help the Splicer and Big daddy take out the bots. When facing Big Daddies in any room with the exception of the "Multi Big Daddy" room avoid using Electro Gell as it is instromentle for the final room.

Before facing the "Multi Big Daddy" room stalk up on your supplies. Once inside, put them all against each other, and use insect swarm. Do this untill all the Big Daddies are down.... you'll be left with one, Shock him and use Insect Swarm. Now is the time to use all the Electro Gell you've managed to creat, with any luck you'll take him down quikly.

Upon your return to the main room stockk up on items you need .... and do it fast. You'll now have to fend off multiple groups of different Splicers. Remember that there is a health station in the room, so if you have extra cash after stalk up it should be on your mind as a sorce of health. Fend them off until the alarm sounds down, the Little Sister will exit her prison and the first trophy in the "Worlds of Hurt" is yours.

Worlds of Hurt – Expert (DLC)
Rescued the Little Sister in "Worlds of Hurt" in under 15:00, on Medium or higher difficulty

Here you have to move very fast. Its good to focus on uprading you Crosbow first then Grenade Launcher. You should buy as manny trap bolts, bolts and grenades as possible. Make sure you do research on the Big Daddies, you need the advantage. Pick up the same abilities as before. In the "Single Big Daddy" room, you can take him down fast with trap bolts. After this its simply a matter of rushing through, but dont forget to guy First Aid and Eve when needed. Remember that more often than no you can take a Splicer out with one Bolt, and can take down any machine with a single bolt or trap bolt. I would advise doing "Rescuer" and "Collector" before this, so as to familiarize your self with the layout of all the rooms; it will help you greatly. When in the "Multi Big Daddy" room try to help the other Big Daddies kill the Elite one, using grenade and trap bolts. It will help if you take photos of the Big Daddies fighting all grouped up. In the final push, while your being attacked before the Little Sister gets out, dont hold back... let the Splicers have everything you've got, you must take them down fast. At the end it will take some time for the Little Sister to get out, so you wanna aim to have about 20-30 seconds remaing.

Worlds of Hurt - Collector (DLC)
Found all collectible Roses in "Worlds of Hurt"

1. "Single Splicer": Under one of the consoles in the centre of the room.

2. "Single Big Daddy": Under the water in the cracks in the ground.

3. "Mixed Splicer": Look behind the sand bags to the left of the Little Sister vent.

4. "Turret Maze": To the right of the "Power to the People" machine, there is a set of pistons. Jump on the and see the rose behind the top part of the machinery.

5. "Spider Splicer": Under a bench, there is a poster leaning over the bench.

6. "Houdini Plicer": Is on one of the ledges onder the main stairs. It's hidden behind a plank of wood leaning on the wall.

7. "Security Bots": Is hidden in the ice in the room with the broken alarm cancle machine.

8. "Multi Big Daddy": Behind a plank of wood which is next to the bench by the Little Sister vent.
3. Silver Trophies
3a. Little Sister Savior
The player has completed the game without harvesting any Little Sisters

This is an easy trophy if doing it on easy but on medium, hard etc it can be very hard but just make sure on every level that you get all little sisters and that you save them DO NOT HARVEST!! or this trophy will not unlock once you get them all.(there is 21 of them)

3b. Historian
Find every audio diary

Location of audio diaries:

Note that some of theese levels you can not go back to so be sure to get all of them while you are there.

Worlds of Hurt - Tough Guy (DLC)
Rescued the Little Sister in "Worlds of Hurt" using only Plasmids, Tonics, the Wrench, and the research camera on Medium or higher difficulty.

This one isnt to tuff at all. The only hard part is the "Multi Big Daddy" room. So take you time as you did the first time, keep stalked on First Aid and Eve. Take loads of photos as you realy need the bonus's this time around.

When in the "Multi Big Daddy" room do as you did the first time. Only this time while you have the Big Daddies fighting each other and dealing with your Insects, use Incinerate 3 on the Elite Big Daddy. When he is the last one left Use Insect Swarm 3 and keep hitting him with Incinerate, he'll run for water.... so keep that up and you can pretty much keep him from coming near you.

Once in the final push, just use everything you've got to take down the Splicers and claim your trophy.
4. Gold Trophies
. Brass Balls
Complete the game on Hard difficulty without using a Vita-Chamber

This trophy is hard but the best way to do is to save every 5-10mins and if you die load your save file again this trophy will take time a quicker way though is too stack with the i choose impossible trophy.(below)

A Man Chooses
Complete the game on Survivor difficulty

Again a hard trophy all you have to do is complete the game on Survivor difficulty and this trophy will unlock but again the quicker way to do this is to stack.

Chose the Impossible
Complete the game on Survivor difficulty without using a Vita-chamber

This is the hardest trophy in the game the best and easiest way to do is to save every 5 mins so if you die you can just load your saved file again remeber to turn vita chambers off at the start by pressing the start options turn vita chambers off and if you get this trophy that "A Man Chooses, Brass Balls and Seriouly Good At This" trophies will unlock also.
03-09-2009, 03:03 PM #4
Dark Nero
I defeated!
Vault 101 Citizenship Award
Got the Pip-Boy 3000

This trophy is the first you will get, after becoming 10 ( Age!) you will get this from the Overseer! No explanation needed, since this is scripted.

The G.O.A.T. Whisperer
Took the G.O.A.T.

Once your 16, you will be able to take the G.O.A.T ( short for Generalized Occupational Aptitude Test). Be sure NOT to skip it ( since there is an option saying ''your to good for it'' or something like that ). Also, once your 16 and ''wake up'' make sure you grab the bobblehead from your dad's desk.

Escape!
Completed "Escape!"

This is fairly easy, once you are by the age of 19, Amata will wake you up and tell you your dad is gone! He has escaped the Vault and you must go after him! Once you've completed this quest, you will get the trophy!

Following in His Footsteps
Completed "Following in His Footsteps"

Not much to say for these quests, they are all explained and all have map markers ingame. Complete this quests for the Trophy!

Galaxy News Radio
Completed "Galaxy News Radio"

Part of the story and can not be missed.

Scientific Pursuits
Completed "Scientific Pursuits"

Tranquility Lane
Completed "Tranquility Lane"

There are multiple ways to complete this quest: There is the evil way: Following ''Betty's ways'' or by going in the Abandoned House and putting in this segment: Radio, pitcher, gnome, pitcher, concrete block, gnome, cola bottle. This will open the terminal, where you can make the chinese spawn. Then talk to Betty, then exit via the door.

The Waters of Life
Completed "The Waters of Life"

Picking up the Trail
Completed "Picking up the Trail"

Rescue from Paradise
Completed "Rescue from Paradise"

Warning: There is a possibilty you can skip this quest by passing a speech check with the mayor in Little Lamplight. Just go to paradise falls and kill the slavers ( only place where you get Good Karma for killing ). Get the Box key and open the slave pens from the children, talk to them and you will get the quest, let them escape, go outside and talk to them.

Finding the Garden of Eden
Completed "Finding the Garden of Eden"

Tip: Save Fawkes, she is one of the toughest buddies you can find, and is very usefull for killing. (Besides, no need to go through the radiation yourself ) Note: You need to have good karma for fawkes to be your combat buddy. She is only available once you escape from Raven Rock

The American Dream
Completed "The American Dream"

Note: In Raven Rock there is the energy weapons bobblehead, thats the only place you can get it! So be sure to get it ( further Bobblehead information will be given further in this guide)

Big Trouble in Big Town
Completed "Big Trouble to Big Town"

You can get this quest by going to bigtown and talk to the residents ( or go the the Germantown Police HQ)(? Name? ). You need to save Red. Go the the area, and go to the basement to rescue shorty ( or just rescue red). Go to Bigtown with them ( Give them a weapon or let them pick one up from any corpse). I advise you to save alot during the travel to Bigtown, since they intend to attack alot and just die, this part is very frustrating. Once your in bigtown the quest will be completed. You might want to help them defend themselves. ( Note: DO NOT pick the Science one, since its bugged/glitched, no robots will spawn). Also, if your medicine skill is high enough ( 40? ) you can save timebomb, he will give you a lucky 8 ball which is very usefull ( since it gives you +1 luck everytime you carry it with you!)

The Superhuman Gambit
Completed "The Superhuman Gambit"

You can get this quest in Canterbury Commons from a character named Uncle Roe. Once you enter Canterbury Commons you will see the Ant Agonizer (spelling?) and The Mechanist fight it out in Geekyness Galore!Talk to Uncle Roe and he will give you the quest. For a good way to solve this quest you can talk to The Antagonizer and try to talk her way out of it, if you succeed, use her costume to talk to The Mechanizer and talk him out of it.

The easiest and fastest solution is to just go to The Ant Agonizer and blow her brains out and then deliver the quest at Uncle Roe ( be sure to grab the Nuka Cola Quantum in her quarters).

The Wasteland Survival Guide
Completed "The Wasteland Survival Guide"

Grab this quest before you blow up Megaton! Do all the optional quests for extra rewards ( food sanitizer anyone? Rawr!). Some quick tips for some of the parts of the quests :

For the rads one, go stand in the water at Megaton's bomb, and keep drinking till you have 600 rads, then deliver the quest and you will get your very own perk.

For the Health one ( damage?) Go outside of Megaton, search for a rock, throw a grenade at it and stand on the grenade, this will most likely cripple you and makes your HP below 50% ( Make sure the game is on normal or it might kill you! Save before doing this !)

Once you have done all the parts ( most of them have map markers!) you will get the trophy, and you can pat yourself on the back, you just completed the biggest Side Quest!.

Those!
Completed "Those!"

Where to get this quest: You can get this quest from Byran, he will usually run to you or past you ( most of the time near Super Duper Mart! So once you have this location you might want to fast travel there once in a while to see if he walks past you!). Afterwards, he requires you to check his dads house, after alot of blabla help him out and go in the subway close to grayditch. Tip for fighting the fire ants: Grab a melee weapon and circle around them. After a while, you will meet with a professor, follow it, make sure you do the optional quest!! Reward: an special perk ( +1 Strength or +1 Perception +25 Fire Resistance!

Congrats, you just completed one of the hardest quests (if your low level!)

The Nuka-Cola Challenge
Completed "The Nuka-Cola Challenge"

This quest will take a fair ammount of time, it will require you to take 30 Nuka Cola Quantums!! to Sierra in Girdershade. You can get this quest from her by talking about a Tour. As a nice reward for the tour you will get a Ice Cold Nuka Cola! You can find nuka cola quantums in almost all areas ( be sure to look around!!). You can find 3 in the Nuka Cola Factory on the conveyor belt ( after you activate it). As a reward for this time consuming quest you get the nuka grenade schematic ( and money for every quantum you deliver).

A known bug is that if you give all the 30 Nuka Cola Quantums at the same time that the quest might not complete, so just drop 1, give 29 then give the last one!.

Head of State
Completed "Head of State"

Started in The Temple of The Union by talking to Hannibal. He will give you the quest to check out the Lincoln Memorial. Talk to Caleb about getting a picture of the memorial. Go to the lincoln memorial and you will see no supermutants, but slavers. If you're good, kill them, if evil, trick the rest in going there.

The reward giving by Hannibal is The Dartgun Schematic, so its definatly worth it ( One of the best guns in the game, since it immediatly cripples both legs)

The Replicated Man
Completed "The Replicated Man"

This quest can be started by picking up a holotape. The one easiest found is the one in Bigtown in Red's house/clinic on a table. There is a random encounter in the wasteland where a women will walk up to you and tell Dr.Zimmer that the Android is dead. Take this request and go to Dr.Zimmer in rivet city. This is the easiest and fastest way to solve this quest.

Blood Ties
Completed "Blood Ties"

Talk to Lucy West in Megaton to obtain this quest. She will tell you to go to Arefu ( make sure you ask for the way to arefu so you will get the map marker). Once in Arefu, talk to Evan King, check the houses. Go north of Arefu to the subway station ( dont fall of the bridge, or you will most likely die). Go through that and complete the quest the way you like it. Please note that the good way will grand you an perk that grants you 20HP a blood pack.

Oasis
Completed "Oasis"

Go to the Oasis to unlock this quest. Follow the old man inside, then do the ceremony. Talk to the Tree, then go back outside. Follow the marker, listen to the conversation. They will ask you to stop the grow or helping the grow.

My advice is to Help the grow because of some nice rewards:

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

This is a short quest ( should take about 15-20 minutes) so definatly an quick trophy to get!

The Power of the Atom
Completed "The Power of the Atom"

This will most likely be the first Side quest you complete. Talk to Lucas Simms and ask about ''Awesome faceisarming the Bomb''. You will need an Explosives skill of 25 for disarming the bomb ( Mentats people!). Evil: Talk to Mr. Burke in Moriarty's Bar. He will tell you about rigging the bomb. (Note, there is a bobblehead in Megaton, make sure to grab it, look for the location further in this guide)

Good Rewards:
• My Megaton House.
• 100 Bottle Caps ( or more if you pass the speech check )
• Good Karma.

Evil Rewards:
• 500 Caps ( or 1000 if you pass the speech check/if you have the Black Widow Perk! ( wow its actually usefull).
• Tenpenny Tower Suite!
• Evil Karma

Tenpenny Tower
Completed "Tenpenny Tower"

Go to Tenpenny Tower, once outside you will see a Ghoul named Roy talking to the intercom. you might want to save during this ( trust me!). Go into sneakmode and put a frag grenade into his pocket for Psychotic Prankster. Reload, and let the conversation end. Talk to the intercom and get acces! Talk to the guard about the ghoul Problem. There are 2 ways to solve this, go to Roy, kill them, or find a way for them to get in!

Warning: If you let them in, by talking to the residents, they will kill all the residents there anyway! Once you have talked to Mr. Tenpenny make sure you do the You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head quest afterwards, or the ghouls will cut back the profits you can get on this quest.

Strictly Business
Completed "Strictly Business"

This quest will be obtained in Paradise falls when you try to enter. The guard will want you to slave certain characters ( Tip! if you want to do this quest, Save before so, then complete it all in one go, to keep your Good karma and the characters in the game world)

The Characters are:
• Flak from Rivet City
• Red from Big Town
• Susan Lancaster from Tenpenny Tower
• Arkansas from Minefield

You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head
Completed "You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head"

Obtained in The Underworld from Mister Crowley. He will want you to kill certain people and get the key ( You can also get the key by passing a speech check, which in the end will give you Good Karma!)

You can also pay the individuals for the keys

Stealing Independence
Completed "Stealing Independence"

Talk to Abraham Washington in Rivet city ( in the museum). He will ask you to get the Declaration of Indepence. Get it from the location given, then bring it back, simple as that ( standard ''dungeon'' building?! crawling!).

Trouble on the Homefront
Completed "Trouble on the Homefront"

This quest will be available after The Waters of Life quest. Fast Travel to Vault 101 ( or megaton for that matter) and listen to the radio frequency, afterwards, the quest will be activated. The quest wont take long, this is the only chance for you to ever get the Medicine Bobblhead if you missed it( YOU CANT COME BACK! If you helped ''the rebels'' which is the ''good way''.

Agatha's Song
Completed "Agatha's Song"

Go to Agatha's House and talk to her, after a while you will get the quest, you need to retrieve a violin from Vault 92! Go the the Vault Tec building and get all the information about the vault locations. Afterwards, head over to the vault, and get the Violin ( There is also a music sheet here that will give you an named weapon, this music sheet can also be retrieved from the Library, where you need to go to for the Survival Guide).

Tip: Be nice to Agatha whenever your talking to her, if you give her the music sheet she will give you a named Magnum ( with increased damage). If you have been nice to her, the condition will be increased.

Reilly's Rangers
Completed "Reilly's Rangers"

Go to the underworld medical clinic. You will see a women on a operation table ( or whatever it is!). Talk to the doctor about waking her up. Listen to her yapping about her and her buddies being attacked. Afterwards, the quest will unlock. Travel to the hospital ( Note: This is a quest that will take some time!!) After a while you will switch buidlings. The optional quest guy is on the stairs ( dead!) with the ammo case you need to retrieve, open it and pick up the ammo. Before you head up at the final part, make sure you looted the robot for his fission battery, since you need that to repair the elevator. Afterwards you have to travel all the way to her hideout to complete the quest and get the reward ( Get the ARMOR! you can always lockpick the girl for her minigun!).

Reaver
Reached Level 8 with Bad Karma

My advice is to play as Good karma ( or if you want the game 3x, thats fine too ). Save the game in megaton with about 600 exp left. If your going for neutral, play the game on very hard for added exp, once your Neutral, kill random enemies (Not people that lower your karma).

For evil its just a Kill everything scenario.

After that, load your game, and continue with your Good character

Mercenary
Reached Level 8 with Neutral Karma

See Reaver for information on this quest.

Protector
Reached Level 8 with Good Karma

Harbinger of War
Reached Level 14 with Bad Karma

Pinnacle of Survival
Reached Level 14 with Neutral Karma

Ambassador of Peace
Reached Level 14 with Good Karma

Doesn't Play Well with Others
Killed 300 people

People are: Humans, not Supermutants or Ghouls ( except for roy phillips and other residents if you helped them get in Tenpenny Tower, dont ask me why).

Tip: To get this trophy once you need about 40 kills left. Save in megaton, then start killing as much people you can spot! then reload the game once you have the trophy!

Slayer of Beasts
Killed 300 creatures

Creatures are: Ghouls, Super Mutants, Radiated Animals and such! Basically everything except for humans! You will get this trophy fairly quickly in the game!

Psychotic Prankster
Placed a grenade or mine while pickpocketing

As Said before, once you first get Tenpenny Tower on your map, save before you are at the door ( or during the conversation with roy talking to the intercom). Then sneak, and put a grenade in his pockets, he will explode thus granting you bad karma but you will also get the trophy! Load the game afterwards!
Take it Back!
Completed "Take it Back!"

Once you have started this, there is no going back, enjoy one of the lamest endings in videogame history!

Scourge of Humanity
Reached Level 20 with Bad Karma

Paradigm of Humanity
Reached Level 20 with Neutral Karma

Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Reached Level 20 with Good Karma

. Weaponsmith
Made one of every custom weapon

If you pick up all the crap you will see, and put it in your house in megaton ( or tenpenny) you will easily get all the stuff you need for the weapons you need to make. The Schematics are:
• Bottlecap Mine
• Dart Gun
• Deathclaw Gauntlet
• Nuka Grenade
• Railway Rifle
• Rock-It Launcher
• Shishkebab Make these, and you will unlock the trophy!

Silver-Tongued Devil
Won 50 Speech Challenges

If you have leveled speech early on ( or tagged it for that matter) you will get this trophy fairly quickly. Just make sure you pick any speech challenge and beat it. You might want to save before trying to do the speech challenge so you can reload and do it again.

Data Miner
Hacked 50 terminals

This one took me a long time, because I didnt level science at the beginning thus missing a lot terminals. You might want to level Science Speech and Lockpicking first, so you can get this Trophy ( Or before the ending, backtrack all the factories and such and pray for terminals, like I did). Don't miss the ones in Megaton, you can hack the ''red'' ones aslong as they dont see you!

. Keys are for Cowards
Picked 50 locks

Pick 50 Locks, this trophy explains itself, just like the others. Having lockpicking fairly high really helps! If you dont have this before one of the final main quests, backtrack to all the areas!

One-Man Scouting Party
Discovered 100 locations

My only advice is walk around, for hours! See a cabin? Check it out! See a large building, check it out! Highlighted areas ( apart from downtown DC) are usually locations for your map!

Yes, I Play with Dolls
Collected 10 Vault-Tec Bobbleheads

See Vault-Tec C.E.O. for information on this trophy
The Bigger They Are…
Kill all the Super Mutant Behemoths

One of the most powerfull weapons when taking on a Behemoth is the dart gun, this will instantly cripple both legs allowing you to unload on them. ( or just use the fatman)

Locations:
• GNR Plaza: On the Mainquest, when you need to go to the GNR Building, the Brotherhood of Steel will be attacked by a behemoth, help take it down ( part of the quest) Pick up the Fatman + Mini Nukes from the Dead Brotherhood of Steel soldier on the fence thingy ( in the middle of the area).
• Evergreen Mills: It will be trapped in a cage. You can just shoot it from outside of the fence, or you can mine the area with bottlecap mines and such, and then shoot the generator, open the gate, and take it out like that.
• Capitol Building: Once you enter you will see Talon Company mercs fighting super mutant. After a while you will come to a circled room (?) with a behemoth and talon company mercs, shoot the behemoth or let the talon company mercs take it out ( they carry a fatman!)
• Takoma Park: There is one in the Takoma Industrial area. Basically, once you see a huge truck, climb on it, then use the button to bomb the area with artillery! ( This hasnt ever killed him for me, but it might for you!)
• Super mutant camp: Head northeast from evergreen mills till you come to some sort of traincamp, kill the supermutants there then look for a supermarket cart and open it, then take the teddy bear thats in there. This will make the behemoth appear.

Vault-Tec C.E.O.
Collected 20 Vault-Tec Bobbleheads

Stats Bobbleheads:
• Strength: Lucas Simms house in Megaton. Go upstairs and check the door on the left, it wil be on the desk!
• Perception: Republic of Dave. It will be in the Museum of Dave on a shelf.
• Endurance: Deathclaw Sanctuary. Go down in the sanctuary, then keep looking to the left till you find a rotting brahmin corpse, around this corpse you can find the bobblehead
• Charisma: Vault 108 - Cloning Lab. On top of a table in the room with many beds. You can see it through the window! Then just walk in the room and get it!
• Intellect: Rivet City - Science Lab. Near Docter Li.
• Agility: Green Pastures Disposal - In the office.
• Luck: Arlington Cemetery- In the arlington house, in the basement. Easiliy spotted once your in the basement!

Skills Bobbleheads:
• Barter- Evergreen Mills- Market Bazaar. Once your in the room with smiling jack, go to the right till you see a work bench. Jump over it and it should be on a shelf. ( Kill smiling jack for the best shotgun in the game, ''The Terrible Shotgun''
• Big Guns- Fort Constatine- CO Quarters in the basement.
• Energy Weapons: Raven Rock- Once you head through the door to area 2C, you will see two enclave soldiers coming through a door to the right, kill them, then go to the door to the LEFT ( Do not miss it! This is the only time you can get this bobblehead!)
• The only way to get into Raven Rock is through the mainquest!
• Explosives: WKML BroadCast Station: This one is a tough one to find. You have to go behind the WKML Broadcast station, and drop down. ON the ground you will find a manhole, go through it, walk to the end of the room and it will be on the desk!
• Lockpick: Bethesda Ruins- Bethesda Offices East. Once your in the room with a workbench, look for it on a desk.
• Medicine: Vault 101- Dad's Desk. Get it before you take the G.O.A.T or get it when your on the quest Trouble on the Homefront ( although it will be a bitch to find the desk then)
• Melee Weapons: Dunwich building - Virulent Underchamber , in the center of the room before the exit to ''Awesome faceunwich building'' ( This area is very creepy ).
• Repair: Arefu - Evan Kings House. Requires 50 lockpicking, since the door is ''red'' you will lose karma ( no biggy). Once you enter, look to the left, it should be on a table.
• Science: Vault 106 - Living Quarters, on a shelf, the room far east.
• Small Guns: National Guard Depot - National Guard Armory. You will have to walk through the building first till you come to the shooting range, afterwards, go through the door to the right end. Then head left and press the button ,the bunker will open and you will see the Bobblehead. (stock up on weapons too!)
• Sneak: Yao Guai Tunnels - Yao Guai Den: On top of a metal box north of the big pool of water. You want to be well equiped before you take this on ( or have the perk so they are friendly towards you, so you can just walk by them)
• Speech: Paradise Falls- Eulogy's Pad. Head to the mainroom, on the desk near the terminal.
• Unarmed: Rockopolis- once you enter it, it will be close to a corpse ( note: this is not a location on your map)
Platinum Trophy
Collect all other 50 Trophies for this Trophy

The trophies can be obtained in one play through and most are easy enough to do as they are part of the main story, however there are a couple of pointers that you need to abide by:

When you reach level 7, save your game so that you can adjust your Karma accordingly before reaching level 8, this will allow to get the Reaver, Mercenary and Protector trophies and after you've unlocked the trophy re-load your game to get the others. The same methodology can be applied for the level 14 and 20 trophies.

When you reach Paradise Falls do not pay the guard at the entrance to get in, instead accept his challenge to enslave certain NPC's from his list, if you don't but instead pay or kill him, then you will forfeit this quest altogether.

Don't drink or sell any Nuka Cola Quantum, instead keep it until you do the Nuke Cola Challenge as by then you should have a small stash which will allow you to make a sufficient contribution to Sierra's collection, without traipsing across the Wasteland finding them.

When your in Raven's Rock (after being captured by the Enclave) make sure you collect the Energy Weapons Bobblehead from Col Autumns bedroom as this is the only time that this Bobblehead can be collected
03-09-2009, 03:10 PM #5
Dark Nero
I defeated!
Dead Space consists of 49 trophies, 41 bronze, 4 silver, 3 gold and a platinum. The game is a horror/sci-fi FPS game. The trophies contain spoilers for the story, so if you do not want any spoilers please complete the game once first before you read further in this guide.
Story Trophies
Completing all chapters

This is NOT a trophy, but for completing the whole story of the game you get a total of 12 bronze trophies, one for each chapter. This can be done on any difficulty of the game and does not need any tip for doing.

Pack Rat
Store 25 items in Safe

Just transfer all the items you have once you have enough into the safe, then transfer back the ones you wanna keep. You can get this by the end of chapter two for sure.

Story Teller
Collect 75 logs

Easy enough, just keep you eyes peeled , make sure to break open any of the breakable crates, and open everything you can. Also the rooms that require a power node to get into will most likely contain one or more logs.

Z-Baller
Complete Level 6 in Zero-G Basketball

You will find the zero-G Basketball court in chapter 10, the goal of the game is to jump from lit up platform to lit up platform in order to gain multiplyers. Every time you land on one of these platforms you are expected to get a goal. In the first two rounds you may score on any of the baskets, anfter that you must score on the lit up basket; also after round two you will have to move a little faster as there are covers moving over the baskets. For this trophy it is totaly unneccasry to use the multiplyers, simply stand one the closest platform to the baskets and keep getting goals. When I did it I scored no lower than 28 per round, after each round when you start the game again you will be on the next round, so just keep going untill you get the trophy... it shouldnt take any longer than 20 minutes.

Merchant
Collect 8 Schematics

The same tips aply from "story teller" It's very important to look around every room, sometime things are very well hidden.

Armstrong
TK Shoot 50 Objects

As you move through the ship you'll find many rooms with lots of boxes, and microscopes in them once you have the ability ... pick these objects up by holding "L1" and hitting "O" then shoot them with "R1". If you throw every object you see you should be able to get this one by the end of Chapter two.

Freeze
Use Statis on 50 Enemies

If you want this one fast, just use Stasis ("L1"+"O") on all the enemies you see untill you get the trophy. Or you can just go for 10 per chapter untill you get it, this way you probably wont run low on stasis.

Brawler
Kill 30 Enemies with melee attack

The easy way to get this is while your going for "Freeze" it's much easier to land melee attacks while the enemy is in statis. With that in mind you'll get the trophy in the process of getting "Freeze"

Air Alert
Zero G jump over 100 times

The easy way to get this is to simply jump 101 times in the first Zero G area of the game. If you find that tedios, and it is. Just try to do twenty or so per Zero G area. If you dont get it on your first playthrough you will on the second.(wich is required for maxed out)

Big Spender
Spend 200,000 credits at the store

Over the course of your first two playtroughs you will obtain this. If you wanna go by faster, after you have purchased all the weapons and rigs spend your credits on everything .... dont be conservative.

Ragdoll Check
Force five enemies into a gravity panel

Once you have the Force Gun, use it to push any enemies into the gravity panels, this usualy means you have to move around alot in order to line the enemy up with the panel. You want to hit it in one shot, because the enemy must be alive when they hit it, so be patient. Do it five times and the trophy is yours.

There's Always Peng
Find the Peng treasure

Peng is a treasure found in the Hangar in between the two sidewalks. As you leave the Kellion for the first time, look over the railing to your LEFT. There is a small statue lying on the ground. You need KINESIS to get it, so you can't grab it here you'll have to wait until later in the game when you have this ability. When you get to chapter 11 it should be your number one goal. Once you get back here it's as simple as grabing it with your KINESIS.

Marksman
Dismember 20 limbs

Just dont leave any limbs attached to any of the enemies or dead crew members. You can get this by the end of chapter one.

Surgeon
Dismember 500 limbs

Same advice as in "Marksman"

Crackshot
Achieve a perfect score in the Shooting Gallery

In this game red and blue targets will pop up, shoot the red and leave the blue alone. You must hit all the red targets in order to start in the next round when you activate the game again. So start it up, dont miss and repeat. You shouldnt have to try this more than once, its very easy.

Brute Force
Kill a Brute

You'll do this as you progress through the game.

Exterminator
Kill the Leviathan

Again this is something that you must do in order to progress trough the game

Get off my ship!
Kill the Slug Boss

Part of the main game this trophy cant be missed.

Mindless Prey
Kill the Hive Mind

This is also something that must be done in order to advance.

Playing Catch
Catch a Brute or Leviathan Pod using Kenesis

For this you will need to do just as the info says, it may take a few trys to get the timing right... but otherwise its an easy trophy.

Kickin it
Escape from a lurkers grab attack 10 times

Just allow the first ten lurkers you see grab you, and follow the on-screen instructions to escape./a>

Don't Get Cocky, Kid
Survive the ADS Canon with 50% shield Remaining

Only use one of the two cannons, and use the other only if you really need to shoot something down fast. The cannon seems to reload more often when fireing both at once. If you fall under 50% simply load your game and try again.

Slugger
Kill the Slug Boss with 50 % shield Remaining

If you keep shooting the yellow sacks on the slug boss, it shouldnt be able to throw too many thing at you. If it does manage to throw something at your direction just shoot it. This is a really easy one I did it with 100% shield left.

Weapon Trophies
Use different weapons to get a certain amount of kills

Note that this is NOT a trophy in-game, but theese trophies is doesnt need any explaining, the following trophies are:

Full Contact - Kill 30 enemies with the Contact Beam
A Cut Above - Kill 30 enemies with the Ripper
Tool Time - Kill 30 enemies with the Plasma Cutter
Pusher - Kill 30 enemies with the Force Gun
Live with the Hot Ones - Kill 30 enemies with the Flamethrower
Autofire - Kill 30 enemies with the Pulse Rifle
Eviscerator - Kill 30 enemies with the Line Gun
Survivor
Complete the game on any difficulty setting

Gained by completing the game, enough said.

Legend Teller
Collect 150 logs

Again , you must make certain to search every corner of the ship. Don't leave a single locker or breakable crate untouched. And use power nodes to open locked doors.

Full Arsenal
Own every weapon in the game

Just buy all the weapons in the game.

Butcher
Dismember 1000 limbs

Just make sure you have severed all limbs on all enemies and all the dead crew members. You should get this one by the time you finish chapter 10.
Epic Tier 3 Engineer
Complete the game on hardest difficulty setting

This can be tough, but if you've played trough twice already it really shouldnt be that challenging.

Maxed out
Upgrade all weapons and equipment

On your first run trough you should focus on totally upgrading your Rig and Kenisis and trying to get a few upgrades per weapon. On your second run you'll mostly be able to focus on your weapons. Keep your medic packs stacked up and always keep a couple of airtanks, you really shouldnt have to buy any ammo if your playing on eas,; leaving you with plenty of credits to buy power nodes from the store. So buy them as often as possible. It can be good to go for "one Gun" on your second run leaving you with ammunition from all the other weapons to sell toward getting more power nodes. Before you know it everything will be maxed out.

One Gun
Beat the game using only the Plasma Cutter

The best way to do this is on your second run through the game. You can continue to uprade all you other weapons, as long as you dont fire them. Some of the bigger enemies can be a handfull with just the cutter, but i would use Statis in conjunction it's fairly easy to take most enemies down. Also dont forget that you can still pick up explosive tanks and throw them at enemies with your TK throw.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo